Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue

Go down 
+8
Ana
Rakel
Bonobo
onatello
arafan
widukind
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue Empty
PostSubject: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:11 pm

Online:
Online PDF Catalogue EN/FR
Other Languages

I was actually shocked when I got the catalogue in the shop. Its format is not our beloved A6 collectors catalogue, but it now is a A5 disposable folder (more like the advertisement folders you get in your mailbox). The catalogue only contains Schleich's January-July figurines, so we have to get back to the shop around July to get the second part. EDIT Scroll further down for the July-December catalogue. Both catalogues pictured below are the NL/BE/FR editions.

2017 January - June

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2017 July - December

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tarunyada on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:37 pm

WOW !!!! Completely different from the prevoius ones Shocked

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:23 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!!! Completely different from the prevoius ones Shocked

Indeed, I already miss the A6 catalogues dearly Sad

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:27 pm

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:08 pm

I prefered the old catalogues. scratch

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:18 am

Thanks for photos.
I also prefer the A6 size..and the style of 2016 is much more focused on kids than on collectors... Shocked

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:32 am

arafan wrote:
I prefered the old catalogues. scratch
Me too No Crying or Very sad

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 2:16 pm

I have to agree, but I like the last pages with all the new figures on their own, it might give a better overview.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 2:31 pm

Interesting changes Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:31 pm

onatello wrote:
..and the style of 2016 is much more focused on kids than on collectors... Shocked

I agree. But it's the same for the models they've been making the last few years: more interesting for kids than for collectors..

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 10:57 pm

Schleich is defintively a new brand that is using the old name. Everything changed drastically, even catalogues! Laughing Though there is something good in all of it. Schleich was always the same during a lot of years, they achieved a quality level with a good market performance and kept being the same without any evolution. Now they changed, they're almost restarting, naturally most things are not as good anymore but they are showing a certain evolution since they changed. Now they have already great tigers, cheetahs and crocodiles. Something not normal in old Schleich... the bad part keeps being their new horses, I think they're still quite far from the average quality of older figures. :)

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:21 am

ummmm ... why is the oryx not in there ???
Back to top Go down
songkham

Country/State : From Laos but live in the US

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 2:58 pm

The Rodeo Bull isn't either scratch
Back to top Go down
songkham

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:08 pm

Actually there are alot that are not even on their website for coming out this year Pangolin, Herefords, goose, Holsteins, some sets etc.....
Back to top Go down
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 4:10 pm

I have trouble finding a lot of the models from last year, which is not supposed to be retired this year too. Maybe they only show part of the range in this and then later comes with one more catalogue?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 6:02 pm

Roger wrote:
Schleich is defintively a new brand that is using the old name. Everything changed drastically, even catalogues! Laughing Though there is something good in all of it. Schleich was always the same during a lot of years, they achieved a quality level with a good market performance and kept being the same without any evolution. Now they changed, they're almost restarting, naturally most things are not as good anymore but they are showing a certain evolution since they changed. Now they have already great tigers, cheetahs and crocodiles. Something not normal in old Schleich... the bad part keeps being their new horses, I think they're still quite far from the average quality of older figures. :)

Roger, you are always the one with an amazing combination of overview and attention to detail Very Happy Applause Applause
Crocodile Well roared ( or what crocs do Very Happy )

Rakel wrote:
I have trouble finding a lot of the models from last year, which is not supposed to be retired this year too. Maybe they only show part of the range in this and then later comes with one more catalogue?

I think you are right Very Happy

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 7:01 pm

Guys, don't worry. The rodeo bull isn't here because this is the Dutch catalogue, and it is just an USA exclusive.
The pangolin, oryx, leopard and the farm animals will all come in a second catalogue in June/July.
And yes, they really don't have every figure in their catalogue, what makes it sensless for me.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:10 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Roger, you are always the one with an amazing combination of overview and attention to detail Very Happy Applause Applause
Crocodile Well roared ( or what crocs do Very Happy )

Laughing Thanks Susanne for being patient enough to read my dissertations! Wink flower

SchleichWildlife

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:58 am

I understand that the new oryx, pangolin, leopard ect will be in the June/July catalogue, but why are the little 2015 accessories not in the catalogue? scratch

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:02 am

Well I have the USA catalog and it does not have the rodeo bull hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:32 pm

arafan wrote:
Guys, don't worry. The rodeo bull isn't here because this is the Dutch catalogue, and it is just an USA exclusive.

songkham wrote:
Well I have the USA catalog and it does not have the rodeo bull hmmmm

As far as I know, exclusives are never shown in catalogues. And for the other figurines, I think we just have to wait until the July/December catalogue is released D:

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Got a chance to get the second Schleich-S 2016 (July-December) catalogue today! It's the same size and style as the first half of the year, unfortunately (but no surprise). I added some pictures to the first post!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:32 am

Thanks Julie, just irrecognizable. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue   SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue Empty

Back to top Go down

SCHLEICH 2016 Catalogue
Page 1 of 1