Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Just bought this very very nice figurine. Maybe the best Bullyland figurine for quite some time. And maybe one of the best red panda figurines to date. Maybe i wil improve the eye paintjob one day, but so far i love the colouration in general and the sculpting of the head.
It's grandfather was pictured with it of course,..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:39 pm

He's beautiful! Congrats Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:15 pm

That's an important praise from you and thanks to it I will consider to get this figure to my collection. Could you take a picture of it together with the Safari red panda or the CollectA, if you have it, of course? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:04 am

Congratulations, a nice figurine really :)

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:40 am

Wow, it's indeed very nice! Much nicer than I expected seeing catalog photo Very Happy Thanks for photos and congrats!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
PeGe

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Here's a pic with the Safari and CollectA one Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Thanks Philipp, a perfect comparison picture! I like its small size and now I am sure I want it too. Very Happy As I don't want to see you long journeys out of the forum, I have another question. I see Safari, AAA, Colorata, CollectA and Bullylanders. Laughing What is the brand of the sitting one? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:59 pm

The journey was too long,...With some time, it's no problem for me to select one for you. The sitting one is the second AAA

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Congratulations, a nice figurine really Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What is the brand of the sitting one? Very Happy

My Safari ltd. and AAA sitting Red Panda (both repainted).
Lovely figure.

PeGe, thank you for the pictures.
The Bullyland Red Panda sure looks great and the size is nice as well.
It looks like it will fit nicely with the CollectA Red Panda.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:54 am

Thanks Philip for identifying it for me after your long journey and Simone for showing your great repaints! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:51 am

I love it I love you

Thank you for the pics Philipp and Simone Very Happy They achieved to convinced me, I want one! drunken

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:59 pm

Yes,....Doing a job for a company to increase sales,...Happy when it's worth doing Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:00 pm

WOW !!!!!! cheers bounce Applause cheers

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:08 pm

He's beautiful! I love the position of his tail.
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:51 pm

Shocked beautiful !
Back to top Go down
Grippen

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here's a pic with the Safari and CollectA one Very Happy

Nice figures. Where can I find that Colorata Red Panda? What's is size in length?

I searched on the net and ebay for him and cannot find almost any photo of him. On ebay there is one but its a different version I think where he is on a tree. This one is different.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:47 pm

This red panda is part of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

It isn't the easiest set to find since it is only available at the zoo. It is 6cm long.

Grippen

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Thanks any idea of how much is the set on the Zoo? I may have someone that can help me get one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine   Today at 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down

2016 Bullyland red panda - fantastic new figurine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1