Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini

Go down 
+6
halichoeres
Kikimalou
Roger
Blublub
SUSANNE
widukind
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini   You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 10:28 pm

sbell wrote:
halichoeres wrote:
I've updated my 27 Jan. post with IDs. There are still a few I'm not sure of.

Still leaving the 'wolf eel' as is though? Because whatever it might be, as we've discussed, it surely is no wolf eel that I've ever come across.

Good point, it looks more like a conger or a snake eel. I was just going with the manufacturer ID.
Back to top Go down
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini   You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:30 pm

halichoeres wrote:
sbell wrote:
halichoeres wrote:
I've updated my 27 Jan. post with IDs. There are still a few I'm not sure of.

Still leaving the 'wolf eel' as is though? Because whatever it might be, as we've discussed, it surely is no wolf eel that I've ever come across.

Good point, it looks more like a conger or a snake eel. I was just going with the manufacturer ID.

The big problem--the closest it has in pattern is the long-finned conger eel, as you suggested.

But the long distance between the head and start of the dorsal fin is more reminiscent of the anguillids (although I could not find any species with any striped/barred patterns at all).

You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 Hyena-circle

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini   You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 6:14 pm

Crocodiles and co

https://www.originalsandco.com/it/collections/koccodrilli-maxxi

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini   You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 1:22 am

Wow- I would be happy to get both the pictured sets, especially many of the figures in the 'Antichi Abissi' set. That paddlefish though... cheers

I see there's a potentially really cool set named 'Dinosauri Marini' also.
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini   You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 1:20 pm

As always, the crocodile set has a lot of nice figurines and very rare species. But I was so disappointed by the raptors and eagles, that I don´t think, that those figurines will join my zoo anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini   You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 5:40 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
As always, the crocodile set has a lot of nice figurines and very rare species. But I was so disappointed by the raptors and eagles, that I don´t think, that those figurines will join my zoo anytime soon.

These figures are also not my taste

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini   You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 3:06 am

widukind wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

These figures are also not my taste

Overall, they aren't great. Fortunately, gars, paddlefish and sturgeon are pretty cartoonish, so they're not too bad!

You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 Hyena-circle

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini   You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 12:05 pm

Here are 2 turtles that showed to me by a children

You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 70907310

I think much better as the other figures, i like especially the smaller size

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini   You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 9:12 pm

Seems interesting, Andreas. Let us know if you find more. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini   You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You know the different rubber animal series by DeAgostini
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2