Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The red pandas from AAA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The red pandas from AAA Empty
PostSubject: The red pandas from AAA   The red pandas from AAA EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:33 pm

We do not have many walkarounds of models from AAA.
Lately I have been delighting in my small collection from this wonderful brand, and even if I am sure we are many who own these models, I decided that they are so lovely, that I risk a small walkaround Very Happy

Are they a big model and a smaller model, or are they a parent and an almost weaned cub ? I tend to think the last :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The cutest little faces Very Happy

Look at all those paws ! Imagine painting all those grey nails on a whole production run  Shocked  Laughing

Red pandas have very funny looking ears. Actually they are tri-angular, but they have a tuft at the base , making them look like this :

The larger one :

The smaller one :

alien alien alien alien alien alien alien Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The red pandas from AAA   The red pandas from AAA EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:42 pm

I am glad you have opened a new topic about these wonderful red pandas. We have an older topic from our lovely Vivien but all pictures have gone. Sad
I remember Emma (Jumping Lemurs) selling them and many members on forum got them.
Emma sold them as red panda large and red panda small, it is always hard to check if these AAA pairs are large and small or adult and baby once both kinds are found in their extensive range. I am almost sure that there is another AAA red panda, a small one too. scratch

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The red pandas from AAA   The red pandas from AAA EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:33 am

I only have the Bigger one (I can't see a small one here Laughing ) and I like it very much. It has the kind of things I love to discover in some AAA models, a kind of moving poetry.

Thank you for the nice walkaround Susanne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The red pandas from AAA   The red pandas from AAA EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 7:45 am

Thankyou, dear guys Very Happy

Roger, is there an older red panda ? WOW ! If anybody has it, I would LOVE to see pictures bounce Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The red pandas from AAA   The red pandas from AAA EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:31 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, dear guys Very Happy

Roger, is there an older red panda ? WOW ! If anybody has it, I would LOVE to see pictures bounce Very Happy

As I told, I am not sure, could it be this one? scratch

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The red pandas from AAA   The red pandas from AAA EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 11:32 am

This one is the same than the BIg one of this topic Wink , only the painting is a bit different.

Here is a pic of mine.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The red pandas from AAA   The red pandas from AAA EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:55 pm

Ahh, thankyou , Cristophe !!!

Kikimalou wrote:

I think the difference is so minor that it is just production variation Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The red pandas from AAA   The red pandas from AAA EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Thanks Christophe, it is the same indeed.
Painting variations are common in AAA figures once we all know they are sold under different brand names, often with quite noticiable paintings. Very Happy
Here is the catalogue picture of Mamejo's version. Oh, there it says it is a 14 cm figure! Shocked

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The red pandas from AAA   The red pandas from AAA EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Roger wrote:
.... there it says it is a 14 cm figure! Shocked

It is exactly 14 cm from the tip of the right ear to the tip of the tail cat Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The red pandas from AAA   The red pandas from AAA EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Very cute red pandas :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The red pandas from AAA   The red pandas from AAA Empty

Back to top Go down

The red pandas from AAA
Page 1 of 1