Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products

Go down 
+2
Numa
LeeAnn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products Empty
PostSubject: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 2:49 pm

Here are photos I took at the London toy fair a few weeks ago.  Specific Bully, Schleich, Breyer and Papo photos are being posted in the relevant forums.  This post contains all other random images from various known and unknown brands:

Some random images of the fair first:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1. There was a small stand set up the 'The Field' a company from IReland selling realistic looking farm playbases - not models but just the play base made with faux grass.  It is an interesting product and the concept is to help train young children how to become farmers when they grow up.  The base could easily be used for wildlife display sets and they are not that expensive.  More information on this niche product at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Perhaps someone can do some more investigation on the product range and present here?  I was only at the stand a few minutes.

2.  In Germany in 2015 Playmobil have started to release a range of animals that can be bought in little foil packets as family units.  Now in 2016 they are released in the UK - here are images from the zoo set display only:

3. There was a distributor selling a series of other dinos and animals by various makers here:

4.  Google 'Insect Lore' and you come across a non toy animal maker of educational toys.  You can buy real catrerpillars and feed them and watch them turn into butterflies then let them go in the summer.  Interesting and cute concept which I quite liked! :-)  http://www.insectlore.co.uk/

Breyer: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bullyland:  https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t16542-bullyland-display-london-toy-fair-january-2016#304105

Papo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Numaan on Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Breyer?? bounce bounce bounce

Thanks for sharing the photos Very Happy Insect Lore is great, I've ordered the caterpillars from them before Smile Think I have the models somewhere around here??

Last edited by LeeAnn on Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:17 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Breyer??

Breyer is up. Papo, Schleich and Bully to follow. Uploading images and obtaining image codes is soooo slow - the main reason it puts me off posting pics. Such a hassle. Nothing is quick and simple lol. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:27 pm

Haha technology is only good when it works Laughing And when it doesn't we're stuck with it! scratch

Numa

PostSubject: Re: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Haha technology is only good when it works Laughing And when it doesn't we're stuck with it! scratch

Ha i am still uploading Bully pics - soooooo slow!!! and only 15 pics! Gosh, how long is it gonna take to upload papo and schleich when the quantity is triple that! I will be here all day hehe. Ok wish me luck.....they are coming :-)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Are you uploading them all at full size directly from the camera? That might be why it's so slow - I use Picasa to resize photos in bulk then upload, much faster Very Happy

Here's the link to that if you're interested: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Numa

PostSubject: Re: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:04 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Are you uploading them all at full size directly from the camera? That might be why it's so slow - I use Picasa to resize photos in bulk then upload, much faster Very Happy

Here's the link to that if you're interested: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks LeeAnn

I will look at this tonight - I have tons of Schleich images including that wonderful new Gemsbok to share with you all Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:21 am

Thanks Numaan for sharing this overview with us! It help us having a good idea how these events look like. Very Happy
About uploading, I am sorry my suggestion with postimage.org was not useful to you. It is very easy and quite fast when you're uploading resized pictures. :)

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Thanks Numaan, always interesting to see what they have at the different Toy Fairs.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Logan'sArk

Logan'sArk

PostSubject: Re: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:16 am

I like the playmobil okapis! affraid

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:23 am

Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products   London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products Empty

Back to top Go down

London Toy Fair January 2016 Photos General - Playmobil, The Field and other new products
Page 1 of 1