Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Thank you, Numaan! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:41 am

Omg can't wait for them specially the impala, puma & whitetail deer!!!
Back to top Go down
under-water

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:35 pm

Thank you Numaan! Great models from Papo this year.
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:07 pm

cheers cheers

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Thank you Numaan for sharing these pictures! cheers sunny

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Thank you very much for all these great pictures!! I think I could spend hours on a fair like this!!
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:46 am

Love them all but those two animals of the whitetail and Impala are my must have NOW!
Back to top Go down
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:12 pm

Thank you for the Pictures - one can always learn something new.
The tiger with cubs - do you (or anyone) know what size is it, maybe compared to the schleich tigers?
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The tiger with cubs - do you (or anyone) know what size is it, maybe compared to the schleich tigers?

Whenever you have a question like that, it's always usefull to check the: ":Collections and collecting" thread.
There you can find the: "Show us yours"...and you will find what you are wishing for:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(well, almost always.) geek

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

You have also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] comparing sizes of Papo and Schleich figures. Tigress with cubs is not there but there is the walking tiger that gives a good perception. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Wowser! Awesome coverage and ice photo gallery! Thank you for sharing all of those! cheers

I can hardly wait to get my hands on some of those new dinosaur models! The new velociraptor looks better in person with its paint app! Applause

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Thanks Numman!!

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:38 pm

So badly want to get my hands on that arctic wolf! I like schleich's arctic wolf...but the fur puts me off and reminds me so much of a sheeps coat. Although I won't be able to give a true and accurate opinion until I finally get one for myself, It looks to me like Papo pulled off a better version of the arctic wolf.

Btw. Does anyone know where I can purchase these new 2016 figures? I've been searching eBay, Amazon, Happy Hen Toys and another dealer based in Australia. I only came across one site that had them up for grabs but there was no indication if they ship to the United States or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Ravenheartx

Country/State : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Thu May 19, 2016 7:10 am

OMG, look at the size of the new African Elephant? It is as tall as the impala! Is that a dwarf African elephant?

In my personal opinion, Papo is now having a quality issue with the painting job comparing to the photo at their promotional brochure.
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:52 pm

Thank you for the great photos Nuuman! A comment about the whitetail buck with his leg raised: I have seen this whitetail deer pose in real life. I was downwind from it so it didn't smell me and sitting down so it didn't recognize what I was. It very slowly raised its leg and blew a snort out it's nose as it stomped its foot down at the same time. Did this a few times to try and to scare me off. Then I stood up and it took off. Lol!

PostSubject: Re: Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)   Today at 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Papo @ London Toy Fair January 2016 (Including Large Tiger & Black-Faced Impala)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2