Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:54 am

I have made a decision, I am going to collect more non-toy-ish animals, in special the animals of COUNTRY ARTISTS!
I really like the quality of the sculptures .....  They are so life-like.
I have a few already, my first one is a Snowowl with chick, and a few other owls, I have one cockatoo and soon there going to be two! and also there are a couple of 'lovebirds' on there way. cheers
Hope this will be the place to show them, and its not going to be only horses and birds, but I do like the other animals, there are great foxes, zebra's, dogs and cats..... etc.etc

Last edited by Jetty on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:56 am

Oh these sculptures are really beautiful drunken I'd love to see some pictures of your small yet growing collection, Jetty! cheers Sometimes I'm doubting to collect sculptures like these too, but I have no room left for them xD And I guess I prefer spending money on plastic animals scratch Laughing Good luck with your collection! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Jetty

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh these sculptures are really beautiful drunken I'd love to see some pictures of your small yet growing collection, Jetty! cheers Sometimes I'm doubting to collect sculptures like these too, but I have no room left for them xD And I guess I prefer spending money on plastic animals scratch Laughing Good luck with your collection! cheers

I think  that the plastic animals have to make room..... Laughing  , but these are a little bit more expensive, so there will be less new additions, but the ones that are going to be new, will be much more appreciated . Smile
this was my first Country artists figure....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:09 pm

What a GORGEOUS model cheers

I have an owl too ! We got it from some English friends for our wedding cheers

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:15 pm

What a GORGEOUS model cheers

I have an owl too ! We got it from some English friends for our wedding cheers
I saw this one in SUY owls topic, I have one to..... mine is winking... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Oh they are gorgeous! I love you

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:12 pm

They are so tempting! They have many beautiful Border Collies, but they are so expensive XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:50 pm

Ooooh, they are all gorgeous, Jetty and Susanne.. drunken

They are so tempting!

They sure are drunken

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:56 pm

Very nice :)

Country/State : Wiltshire,

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Wow ! They are lovely.
Back to top Go down
Jetty

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:59 pm

I have some new birds Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
the first six birds are from Country Artists, the last one is from the Leonardo collection and he is 'my precious'...
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:06 pm

Wow! They are stunning! Look at the colors and detail, big congrats! Very Happy
CA and Leonardo collection both have supreme animal <3 drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:17 pm

HOLY HAMSTER !!!! They are fabulous !!! WOW ! cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Cute parrots :)

PostSubject: Re: non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016   Today at 2:54 am

Back to top Go down

non-toy animals figurines # new additions# 6-4-2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1