Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th

Go down 
+58
XantheRose
Loustic
onatello
JonasV
Duma
Farm collector
Bongo
Duck-Anch-Amun
Lionwoman
Kikimalou
JamesPanda
Gulogulo76
bjarki12
Zoodirektor
sadie3112
MartinH
Iuri97
Thylacineotway
Logan'sArk
Silver Unicornis
Glitterin Goldie
trevok4
shadoweon
Bloodrayne
Dutch Bear
terrorchicken
hpenchantress
NightLioness
hobocatcreations
Florian
lucky luke
Saien
bun2013
Night Elf
donny ong
WhiteLightning Wolf
bojan
barracudacat
ze_neto
Schleich GingerNinja
Geospiza fortis
Roger
pm64
widukind
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
Takama
LittleLady
arafan
MARTINLATIN
SUSANNE
Dum_my
sbell
Gwaine
Tarunyada
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Rakel
Tupolew Tu-154
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:22 pm

barracudacat wrote:
The only issue I can think of is didn't they just come out with a Lipizzaner mare a few years ago that looked almost exactly like this new one?  She's giving me a strong sense of deja vu.

I also had the sense of deja vu.
She idd seems to be resembling the previous Lipizzaner mare a little bit to much.
It feels like they only unbraided her manes.  :/
But I think they just mixed the two older ones for this new mare.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Left: the pose of the legs of Lipizzaner mare 13603 (2005)
Right: the head an color of Lipizzaner mare 13737 (2013)
And I think she also kind of resembles the Andalusian mare 13793

I definitely want those foals! They're quite cute.

Last edited by Benga1996 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:23 pm

There is one number missing, please help me hope this is a friesian foal!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:32 pm

Gwaine wrote:

I'm in! Would love a new friesian foal! I love you
But I think it might be an Islandic foal or an Hanoverian stallion.
Sorry Embarassed

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:33 pm

Benga1996 wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

I'd much rather have a Lipi stallion then a Hano stallion. Horst still needs a mate and without a lipi stallion, both Hela and her new sister are single mothers.
But most of all I am still waiting for a daughter for Icedust and Philipah, they deserve it.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:48 pm

Gwaine wrote:
Benga1996 wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

I'd much rather have a Lipi stallion then a Hano stallion. Horst still needs a mate and without a lipi stallion, both Hela and her new sister are single mothers.
But most of all I am still waiting for a daughter for Icedust and Philipah, they deserve it.

Yes, a Lipi stallion would be nice. (When I saw the picture of the new Lipi mare, I first thought it was a stallion till I read the comments Very Happy )

Don't you want Farbauti and his mare (don't remember her name) to have a little one? Very Happy

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:07 pm

Benga1996 wrote:
Gwaine wrote:
Benga1996 wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

Yes, a Lipi stallion would be nice. (When I saw the picture of the new Lipi mare, I first thought it was a stallion till I read the comments Very Happy )

Don't you want Farbauti and his mare (don't remember her name) to have a little one? Very Happy

Rapunsel already has a foal with Aegon. But I might match Farbauti to Nana [Marween's mare]

No, I'd rather Icedust and Philipah have a baby

~
~

Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 3:12 am

there is also a new hannoverian stallion, new tinker stallion, some farm animals goat, new rooster, ducks, new jaguar, black panther, pandas, gorillas, orangutans, fox, moose, deer, toucan, mountain goat, mouflon, wild boar, ibex, anaconda and SLOTH BEAR!

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 3:14 am

bojan wrote:
there is also a new hannoverian stallion, new tinker stallion, some farm animals goat, new rooster, ducks, new jaguar, black panther, pandas, gorillas, orangutans, fox, moose, deer, toucan, mountain goat, mouflon, wild boar, ibex, anaconda and SLOTH BEAR!

Can you provide us a source on this? We are all very curious to see.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 4:35 am

bojan wrote:

Wow Bojan you found so much!!! Thank you!

\o/ Tinker stallion! cheers
You have made me extremely curious now!

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:02 am

Wildlife: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Farmlife with some horses: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Horses: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dinosaurs: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dragons: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bayala: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:11 am

Oh, I must get this sloth bear <3
Toucan is lovely and the new gorillas look very promising Very Happy Also the jaguar and the kangaroo will be on my wish list Very Happy bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:28 am

I'll have to first post totally edited within 4 hours. I have one more class then an hour or two break.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:31 am

bojan wrote:
Farmlife with some horses: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THANK YOU SO MUCH BOJAN
I AM OVERWHELMED

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:44 am

I am trying to keep my administration, but I am not quite sure if the model numbers add up, because there are big gaps between the product numbers in the horses

~
~

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:05 am

Exciting news!!!! Maybe Schleich is turning around, even just a little, after all.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:07 am

So are some.of the models only going to be available in those sets or do you think they just haven't listed those separately? Black bear, Mt goat, ibex, mouflons ?, Stag, etc.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:31 am

Thank you so much Bojan, I was searching that for hours!
And I can't belive it, a sloth bear, and that from Schleich! cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:57 am

Wonderful, really wonderful! When everyone was addicted in Schleich, I told the company was turning boring and excessively cute and the braided horses appeared. When everyone started criticizing it, I commented that Schleich was turning less predictable and that it was a good sign tot he future and we received, among others a pangolin. Very Happy Now, I am just crazy about the sloth bear, it is a fact that it is made to the cute side but I like general proportions and the expression is actually very nice. Very Happy I also like the horned trio witht he ibex, mouflon and mountain goat, the last seems very happy. Laughing There is a new fox for me, It looks like many others but I surely will acquire it. I have to check better the red stag and some other figures. For me it is more than enoughtthat Schleich is starting a great year and we still have to wait for later releases. D
Many thanks Bojan, you're always very good finding news and we can even see more or less what is being retired. Pokey, let me know if you need help to update the topic. Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:29 am

Great news!!!
A boar!! The stag!! New gorillas and orang utans!
But the best are the blossom deer and the moon fox from bayala. Must have!!

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:39 am

Roger wrote:
Pokey, let me know if you need help to update the topic. Very Happy

This goes for anyone. I can edit the first post. All I need help on is identifying what is actually new for 2017. I'm through all of the wildlife, farm life, horse club, and dinosaurs. As far as I know there aren't any new accessories yet. I also believe there are only 3 new figures in the dragon range, and I have no idea about Bayala, so if someone would please post the item numbers of any figures that I have missed.

Thanks
Jacob

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 12:13 pm

. I like the horses. Better that 2016, except for Ardennais stallion. Sad, that is no mare.

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 12:46 pm

pokeyanyway wrote:
Roger wrote:
Pokey, let me know if you need help to update the topic. Very Happy

This goes for anyone. I can edit the first post. All I need help on is identifying what is actually new for 2017. I'm through all of the wildlife, farm life, horse club, and dinosaurs. As far as I know there aren't any new accessories yet. I also believe there are only 3 new figures in the dragon range, and I have no idea about Bayala, so if someone would please post the item numbers of any figures that I have missed.

Thanks
Jacob

I'm having trouble posting pictures using the servimg.com. I'll post the mini Spinosaurus and the 3 dragons when I can post them again.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:37 pm

The fox, cat, chocolate labs, bears, jaguars, moose....! *faints* I have got to get my hands on that fox! It is definitely a major improvement from their previous one.

As for the Dalmatians and the Border Collie, I believe those were 2016 additions as I already have all three of them. Very Happy

Thanks for the news, Pokey!

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:51 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
The fox, cat, chocolate labs, bears, jaguars, moose....! *faints* I have got to get my hands on that fox! It is definitely a major improvement from their previous one.

As for the Dalmatians and the Border Collie, I believe those were 2016 additions as I already have all three of them. Very Happy

Thanks for the news, Pokey!

Thanks, updated, and you're welcome.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 3:08 pm

bojan wrote:

Many thanks Bojan!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next