Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th

Go down 
+58
XantheRose
Loustic
onatello
JonasV
Duma
Farm collector
Bongo
Duck-Anch-Amun
Lionwoman
Kikimalou
JamesPanda
Gulogulo76
bjarki12
Zoodirektor
sadie3112
MartinH
Iuri97
Thylacineotway
Logan'sArk
Silver Unicornis
Glitterin Goldie
trevok4
shadoweon
Bloodrayne
Dutch Bear
terrorchicken
hpenchantress
NightLioness
hobocatcreations
Florian
lucky luke
Saien
bun2013
Night Elf
donny ong
WhiteLightning Wolf
bojan
barracudacat
ze_neto
Schleich GingerNinja
Geospiza fortis
Roger
pm64
widukind
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
Takama
LittleLady
arafan
MARTINLATIN
SUSANNE
Dum_my
sbell
Gwaine
Tarunyada
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Rakel
Tupolew Tu-154
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 5:10 am

So many goodies! elephant  Thank you for the update! cheers

bun2013

bun2013

Country/State : Australia

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 5:56 am

I am so in love with the Tennessee walker mare such a great horse. I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:20 am

Wow, how many wonderful models! cheers I´m very surprised, they are really great cheers Applause
Thanks for the update I love you

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:50 am

Bojan thank you for these images as well as Schleich, sunshine today, even heat wave for sloth bear and bighorn sheep ...... Very Happy Applause Applause Applause cheers sunny sunny sunny Cool

Oh, I have to get this sloth bear, a very big wish, thank you Applause cheers bounce : drunken
J 'also like the horns trio ibex, bighorn sheep and mountain goats! Very Happy
Mainly sheep as big wish for a long time. drunken bounce Cool
Jaguar nice painting The orang -outans Cool study Very Happy
Overall pleasant, I still waiting for images of lazy, chosen by the public and other surprises may be in the aviary. bounce Smile study Wink
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:50 pm

A dream comes true ! A sloth bear ... from Schleich ! Unbelievable ! I have to get it

hobocatcreations

Country/State : NH, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:35 pm

A new cat!!!!! Need. And that moose...wow....can't wait to get him! Still need to track down the first Schleich moose.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:43 pm

hobocatcreations wrote:
A new cat!!!!! Need. And that moose...wow....can't wait to get him! Still need to track down the first Schleich moose.

Welcome here :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:50 pm

I really want most of the forest animals and the cat <3 And the sloth bear <3

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:20 pm

I can help list the new Bayalas:

41452 Star Companion with Feed
41453 Safenja with star companion
70543 Pegasus foal
70545 Nalenja's mist dove
70546 Safenja's cloud squirrel
70547 Lunaja's moon fox
70548 Zenaja's blossom deer
70549 pretty sure they made a mistake with this name, so, TBD
70550 Venuja's pearl foal
70551 36 star companions, assorted

It's quite disappointing that they seem to be following the same model of past years: release a ton of weird creatures I never have any intention of getting in the first half of the year, and release elves the second half. Well, we probably won't see new elves for a while, but until we do, I'll hold out hope for some male elves. Fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:24 pm

OMG this is great.
\I don't even own the 2016 series yet but this is to much.
I'm going to love schleich again ...

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:28 pm

hpenchantress wrote:
I can help list the new Bayalas:

41452 Star Companion with Feed
41453 Safenja with star companion
70543 Pegasus foal
70545 Nalenja's mist dove
70546 Safenja's cloud squirrel
70547 Lunaja's moon fox
70548 Zenaja's blossom deer
70549 pretty sure they made a mistake with this name, so, TBD
70550 Venuja's pearl foal
70551 36 star companions, assorted

It's quite disappointing that they seem to be following the same model of past years: release a ton of weird creatures I never have any intention of getting in the first half of the year, and release elves the second half. Well, we probably won't see new elves for a while, but until we do, I'll hold out hope for some male elves. Fingers crossed!

Thank you
I will add them soon.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Do i miss the sloth who won the contest for model of 2017 thingy?

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:38 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Do i miss   the sloth who won the  contest for model of 2017 thingy?

I don't want to get anyones hopes up for a lot more animals and figures to come, but it looks like this could be the front half of the year stuff, if they are choosing to continue in that way. Please know that I have almost no idea what I'm talking about. But there are still several product lines with nothing new in them or no pictures, even we know they are supposed to come out this year, for example, Marvel, DC, Maya the Bee, the sloth, Smurfs, accessories, Sea Life, and a few gaps in numbers.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:38 pm

These "weird creatures" are beautiful. I love strange creatures, good for extraterrestrial live, for example.

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 5:08 pm

It's really nice to get to see all the Schleich figures all at once like this and after seeing the models up close, I need to edit my post. Many still look good, but unfortunately, some seem to suffer from odd textures, in particular the anaconda. He should have looked smooth and sleek rather than bumpy and it's a shame they dropped the ball on him. The good news is that their horses, particularly the Andalusian stallion and the Icelandic horse, look fantastic overall! I also really love their set of wild mountain sheep and goats. I don't generally collect wild artiodactyls, but these could almost convince me otherwise. I also loved all three of their dragons this year.

They've also improved tremendously on making their dinosaurs more accurate.  It's still strange that they only half feathered their utahraptor, but it's still a worthy attempt.  The smaller, fully feathered raptors look even better. I thought I liked their brachiosaurus, but seeing it up close, I'm a bit less than impressed.  It seems to have the same odd texture that the anaconda does.  I suppose it could be the world's first feathered brachiosaur figure, but I'd rather save up for a better specimen from another company.

Last edited by barracudacat on Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
terrorchicken

terrorchicken

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Im lovin all the new forest and mountain animals. I see some influence from Collecta... all those new ungulates!

more Bayala, yeay! their dinosaurs are crap as always and the dragons arent any better, the poacher dragon looks decent though...

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Schleich realy surprises me this time.
I am very excited about the sloth bear!!!!  I love you
It is just the first picture, but i cant wait to see, feel and buy it.

The two pandas are also nice. Maybe a bit too standard and too soon after the current model.

I am not sure about the black bear. Is that a smaller scale, in the set?

Although i dont collect dragons, i think these 2017 editions look very good too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks for your help with Bayala, most of us don't know very well the series what turns it hard to guess what is new. That was a good help to the great job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is doing here. Very Happy
Have I already told that I like the Andalusian very much even if it looks somewhat to the cute side?
I also think that more releases will be revealed for 2nd half of the year, it won't surprise me to see new zebras or polar bears.

Dutch Bear wrote:

I am not sure either but I think it is a new American black bear in standard size. scratch

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:19 pm

I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised for the 2017 line-up.
I actually like some of them. LOL

Dutch Bear wrote:

I think Roger is right and the bear will be standard size, not small.
You can also see the "new" Moose which seem to be regular size.
And if that is the old Schleich Skunk we all know and love in between, then I think the bear is standard size as well.

Dum_my wrote:
Do i miss   the sloth who won the  contest for model of 2017 thingy?

It's second on the list.
Just no pictures yet.

Geospiza fortis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:56 pm

I just decided to restrict my animal collecting to African species and I'm already going to go against it!  I'm definitely buying the gorillas and orangutans, and I'll probably end up with a lot more than that by the end of the year. It's also good to see the sloth bear. It looks like Schleich is getting to be a little more open with less common species. The eagle is a bit of a disappointment though. Schleich's bald eagles seem to get worse instead of better.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 1:29 am

Weighing in on the new models I think is interesting this year, but here goes:
Kangaroo: its nice, still the wrong color for a female with joey but its got a great shape and texture to it. It is strangely similar to Papo however.

Asian elephant family: I can't get enough of these guys, especially since I'm picky with them and I don't have many that I like. But, if the model is anything like the photo, I'm most excited for the bull since he looks like he has some variant pigmentation which as far as I know has not been presented in this species before in model form. This is likely inspired from the Jungle Book movie release.

The jaguars: the black "panther" i'm pretty sure is just the repaint of the spotted jaguar which is typical, and in this case I don't think I mind so much since the mold looks good. Hopefully the paintjob will be at least half as good as the photo, with proper rosettes instead of just empty squiggles for spots. Only thing is the eyes seem to be a slightly wrong angle with the spotted photo, but it could just be me. Although technically different species, possibly inspired by Jungle Book as well.

Gorillas: seems odd that its only adults so far, I'm hoping for a juvenile this year or at least next. However, the hair detail looks fantastic with long shaggy coats on their forearms and great expressions. I'm excited for these guys since they're favorite of the great apes.

Pandas: a bit strange that they are soo soon after the trio released just a year or so ago, but I'm not complaining. Pandas aren't my favorite to collect, but these guys seem to have a good face shape and I like poses better than most of the pandas I already have other than the most recent Schleich and safari models.

Orangutans: again, the hair detail is great. The juvenile even has that crazy Einstein like thin baldness on top, and I hope for a male later this year or next to complete the set. And the possibility to use them together is a good idea I think, gives them some versatility for play or display. Probably based on Jungle Book also.

Toucan: very exciting. I think that so far in their recent little dip in quality, the birds have still be great from Schleich. I love the feather detailing, and I'm excited to compare this guy to his grandfather and see how the species has evolved since the original. Laughing I don't mind the branch either, it seems small enough to keep the model small for display, unlike some of their parrots that I wasn't as impressed with the branch detail.

Anaconda: I wasn't super impressed with the last one, and I'm still not as much with this one. It looks like they kept the design of depressed areas for painting the spots which makes it look like it has something wrong with it, and their scales could be better (since its just simple crosshatching). The photo isn't great so I won't judge too much, but I hope the head shape is better and I hope its a bigger more impressive model that way. Pretty sure this was inspired by the Jungle book as well.

Sloth bear: most definitely amongst the most exciting for the year. Great proportions, expressions, texture, There really isn't much to criticize until we see it in person. Definitely inspired by Jungle Book, although their bear was completely wrong for the movie...

Bald eagle: Sadly, this doesn't seem up to par with their recent birds. The head shape is wrong, and the beak is also wrong. Again, could be angles, but I'm just not thrilled with this one, and I'm a bit disenchanted with bald eagles lately since there's been quite a few (and the recent papo is much better in many ways than this guy so far).

Moose bull: The best moose models I've seen lately are the huge papo and safari ones from recently, but this one joins that pair as a great model. This presents a different type than the others, with a thick potbelly and thicker neck, and has great muscle tone to make sure you realize that this is an impressive animal (and anyone who's been near one in real life knows they're kind of scary too pale Rolling Eyes )

Fox: this is an interesting model to me. Its in a standard pose, but its face shape, and lanky body seem to present a summer coat instead of a nice lush winter coat, making the model look much more feline, which in my opinion makes it a unique fox.

Boar: I hope for a family soon. Great texture and face shape of a thick coated animal, looks like he's ready to tear up some ground and make some farmers angry. affraid

Black bear: I like the lighter colored muzzle, and again texture and shape look great. I again hope for some cubs perhaps since this looks to me like a nice sow bear. Exciting since not many black bears are made and this is only the third from the Schleich.

Skunk: I'm not certain that this is the current model. The tail has more cord like fluff going on, and the nose is pinker so I'm thinking this is a new model as well.

Stag: looks great, like something that would go on a mantle as décor in a cabin. Great muscle tone, and I hope for a cow and calf to go with him (though I really wish it was an American Elk instead...)

Mouflon: Great new model species for them, though it looks a little angry. And perhaps it will open the door in the future for a Rocky Mountain Bighorn Ram. Maybe we can get a juvenile for this guy as well as a ewe.

Ibex: I like the color difference from the past models. Not a super impressive set of horns, but overall its a nice model. Might be asking too much but a small family of these would be great too.

Mountain Goat: I really can't wait to compare this to the old one. Again, not a too impressive set of horns there, but a nice fluffy goat anyways. Again, a family would be awesome but not likely.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 1:39 am

Ducks: I'm not too excited about the ducks, but they do look similar to the swimming mallard and standing female from recently.

Chickens: very generic chickens, also very similar to past releases.

Rabbit: I really like the color for some reason, and its a very cute rabbit.

Goats: I really like the new color for these guys as well, and the nanny's mouth is open which is intriguing. Seems like she's calling to her naughty kid.

Cat: I like this color as well, it should fit in with newer two quite nicely.

Labradors: I really like the female, she even has the front hair ridge that labs have. The puppy is pretty rounded out, makes him look a little odd.

Horses overall: I'm very happy that not all of them are braided, and I'm mostly happy with colors etc. I think the Andalusians with pair nicely with the mare especially. It's too bad they released new lippizan and Hanoverian horses so soon that were so similar to the old ones... they have two new sets releasing with an Icelandic mare and foal and Shetland mare and foal, which will be interesting to see if those models will be released by themselves sometime too, since that Icelandic stallion is lonely.

Overall judgement: Its pretty obvious that horses are a main selling point. That line has been growing into its own "club" as its titled quickly. Its a pretty good selection of horses overall, but still a bit on the cute side of realism. The wild animals thus far I feel are largely based on the Jungle Book movie, which was expected. I like many of the models for this year for forest and general wildlife. Farmlife is a little unexciting, I hope for some more interesting breeds next year. But I do think its safe to say that Schleich very well may be changing its game plan around and be more open to newer species. It does seem like they got a new sculptor for models this year as they just have better texture rather than just weird bumps... like the gray wolf... which they should replace immediately... Laughing But that's just my bias again. Otherwise I can't wait for the rest of the news.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 2:45 am

Wow! I didn't think these would be released so soon! Quite a few animals that I hoped would be re-made were made. Very Happy Think I like the old moose and deer better but really like the new fox and bear.

Definitely want the three caprids too.

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 2:52 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
It does seem like they got a new sculptor for models this year as they just have better texture rather than just weird bumps... like the gray wolf... which they should replace immediately... Laughing But that's just my bias again.

I'll have to agree with you on the gray wolf, I don't like the fur and the overall anatomy looks terrible. They definitely need to replace it. I like their arctic wolf but...ugh! The "sheep coat" texture drives me crazy!

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 7:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You're welcome! Glad I could help!
@Tupolew Tu-154 It's not that I don't like the creatures. Some of them are adorable, but I always prioritize the elves over their creatures. I also believe there's too many of them when comparing their number to the amount of elves.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You're welcome! Bayala is actually currently the only one I collect, so I'm glad to help. I like fantasy Very Happy although, I think I might start a DC collection if they add some of my favorite heroes, and I'm waiting to see the Marvel poses. Also, is anybody else here upset that all villains so far are sold with their hero? Again, I have to prioritize, and having Batman in like 5 or 6 poses doesn't really interest me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next