Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th

Go down 
+58
XantheRose
Loustic
onatello
JonasV
Duma
Farm collector
Bongo
Duck-Anch-Amun
Lionwoman
Kikimalou
JamesPanda
Gulogulo76
bjarki12
Zoodirektor
sadie3112
MartinH
Iuri97
Thylacineotway
Logan'sArk
Silver Unicornis
Glitterin Goldie
trevok4
shadoweon
Bloodrayne
Dutch Bear
terrorchicken
hpenchantress
NightLioness
hobocatcreations
Florian
lucky luke
Saien
bun2013
Night Elf
donny ong
WhiteLightning Wolf
bojan
barracudacat
ze_neto
Schleich GingerNinja
Geospiza fortis
Roger
pm64
widukind
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
Takama
LittleLady
arafan
MARTINLATIN
SUSANNE
Dum_my
sbell
Gwaine
Tarunyada
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Rakel
Tupolew Tu-154
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Schleich GingerNinja

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 8:55 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Schleich GingerNinja wrote:
....... Christmas hurry up and come!! rendeer

No, no !!!! Please time, go slowly Rolling Eyes Laughing

Do you know the comedian Victor Borge ?

He said : " The problem with getting old is that there is shorter and shorter time between christmasses " geek Laughing  
No, I don't know him, he was a bit before my time, I was only born in 2004! but yes, that is very true! The part of Scotland that I live in however gets about 5 hot days a year! We sometimes get frost in august and snow in September! Laughing
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Thylacineotway wrote:
Does anyone know what Schleich are retired in 2017?

As of right now, just the stuff that's being remade like the kangaroo, asain elephants, black panther, moose, and other stuff like that. Nothing is confirmed though.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Iuri97

Iuri97

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 10:24 am

That kitty looks adorable! bounce

As for the two series I collect more often... I gotta say, I´m happy that finally Schleich has it´s own feathered raptor! Which, by the way, looks great to me! I am not sold on the Allosaurus (even though it does look much better than the other one they had in the dinosaur series) and on the Brachiosaurus (their Barapasaurus just feels superior), but the raptor will definitely be a buy for me! As soon as I get the Papo one, they will face off against my other scaly raptors... Feathered Raptor Squad vs Scaly Raptor Squad! Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen!Laughing

Now for the dragons! Very Happy  The three of them look lovely! I especially love that Night Hunter, which will probably be a buy too.

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 2:17 pm

I´m excited about few but mostly... same old same old Sad I don´t know why they repeat still the same group of animals, horses and even dinos Sad They can make pretty amazing oryx and suddenly such a step back Sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:29 pm

I am rather excited about the new Hanoverian horse family Very Happy Though not any unusual wild animals this year Sad

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 1:52 am

Martin doesn't want more giraffes and zebras anymore. Laughing Wink
I keep believing that we are having a good set of wild figures, even the mountain group, with ibex, mountain goat and mouflon is very interesting. The first two seem remastered from old Schleich figures but the mouflon is new and I like it. Now, if it was not the Maia & Borges relaunch of the Schleich musk ox, I'd guess it would be remastered for Schleich next year. Also, I believe we will have more figures to be announced and some wild life small sets, why not?
I only think that farm animals, horses included, have nothing really new and exciting although some of the horses look nice. Very Happy

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:34 am

In March
we will get also 41457 forest babies: piglet, Black Bear Baby
Moose calf

together with the other forest animals
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:37 am

Do you have a source with photos? Smile

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:56 am

I don't have a Picture only the Information :-(
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 11:13 pm

thats nice

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 11:21 pm

I am THRILLED to finally see a sloth bear from a major brand!Applause What a wonderful addition to the line! That alone will make my 2017.

The new moose and American black bear also stand out as looking really good, in my opinion. But I'd say it's overall a really nice lineup!
Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 9:33 pm

So far, there's SEVEN models I want from Schleich this year: The sloth bear! The fox! The boar! The Black bear! The skunk! The mallard! And the mallard hen! =)
I think that's the most Schleich models I've ever wanted in a single year.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 10:57 am

bjarki12 wrote:
I am THRILLED to finally see a sloth bear from a major brand!Applause  What a wonderful addition to the line!  That alone will make my 2017.

The new moose and American black bear also stand out as looking really good, in my opinion.  But I'd say it's overall a really nice lineup!  

Me too Very Happy Applause cheers Merci Schleich drunken bounce Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:03 pm

grazie Schleich !! A Sloth Bear !!! Ive seen these beasts since I was a Kid !! and finally Schleich did make something unique !!! AWESOME ... thought Mojo wud do the honors or CollectA ..but Yeah we got an awesome species next year .. Schleich missed one opportunity to make a Bongo but they went one ahead for me with the Sloth Bear !!!! Loving it I love you cheers drunken drunken drunken

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Hello Everybody, we had a message from Schleich company who disagreed with the use of their pics. Since some are already on online stores, I'm not sure I understand. Nevertheless, until everything is clear with Schleich, I erased the pics from the topic. Sad

I hope evrybody here will understand Wink
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Hello Everybody, we had a message from Schleich company who disagreed with the use of their pics. Since some are already on online stores, I'm not sure I understand. Nevertheless, until everything is clear with Schleich, I erased the pics from the topic. Sad

Especially since they're on stores websites already. Schleich puts their official logo on their pictures once they are shown, usually late, on the website anyway. These don't even have that. 

My rant is done. Once it's okay with Schleich, I'll post the pictures again. I understand, but still not cool Schleich.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:06 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Pffft...Schleich?....seriously? Neutral
Like STS forum is a threat to their sales.  

L O L

Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes   Mad    tongue  tongue  tongue

That's it. I'm out.
I'm done with Schleich all together.

*drops microphone*

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Wait, what? o.0

Never had we a clear message about questions, wishes or concerns, but they can find us and hassle about photos of animals that are already sold online?!

Seriously Schleich, if you are reading this, this is just bull...

We are with you Schleich, on changes, on remakes of animals you already made a few years back, on all the colors you can give one single horse model. We applaud the making of the new 2016 Oryx and Pangolin, and in 2017 a Sloth bear. Why, why are you complaining about us posting photos that can't do any harm! You already made the animals (how else would they be one sale online?).

We don't claim the photos as ours, we don't misuse the photos, we don't alter the photos, we never saw a 'don't copy' sigh anywhere.

We are just a big group of enthusiastic, passionate model animal collectors that are showing the newest models to our community. Why is that wrong? Why??

*drops microphone with Simone and leaves the rant-stage*

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:41 pm

It was probably some intern tasked with finding leaked images. One of those things you ask someone on placement to do cause you can't think of anything else for them to do :-)

There is the other point that a competitor could see the leaks and quickly rollout a better version.

*I'm dropping the microphone also, seems to be the 'in' thing at the moment :-)

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:46 pm

*cleans up people's microphones* please don't make a mess

I have no idea why schleich is doing this and so out of the blue too. I hope we get an explanation.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:53 pm

I wrote an answer to Schleich, here is it:

Dear Mr ...,

I am one of the administrators of the STS forum. I noticed you didn’t agree with the use of pics showing your ”2017” production. You asked us to cancel those pics and we already did it.
Nevertheless, there is still something we don’t understand. Since your pics are already viewable on US online stores and even seems to be already on sale, like the Asian elephants, we can’t see where is the secret thing  who still need to be hidden.
Of course we don’t want to make problems to a company who have many many fans in our forum but we would be happy to understand this paradox.

Best regards

I hope we will have an answer Wink
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Clear, friendly, polite reply Kiki Very Happy

Now I seriously hope Schleich will reply.
Because, indeed, this is a weird paradox in need of some explanation.

*drops extra microphone Razz Razz*

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 12:41 am

I could see why they wanted to remove photos if online stores weren't already selling/advertising them but by now all I can say is the cat is out of the bag... why does it matter? At this point it just seems like we were stealing their thunder since they hadn't officially introduced them yet. I respect their request to remove them (just because otherwise this is when they start acting cagier and don't announce until December or later like Papo usually does) but still, its a little ridiculous to be honest.

Thanks for the follow up Kiki and hopefully we get a reply, though they don't usually seem to want to interact with their consumers. Rolling Eyes But perhaps, we can at least get an explanation. I just hope they realize that this is the kind of thing that makes people think twice about purchasing...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Logan'sArk

Logan'sArk

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 1:41 am

Box labeled "dropped microphones" *kick* hehehe

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:11 am

Today, I received an e-mail from a toy company, that we even have not created a section to it, telling that they were very thankful for all the support our forum is giving to promote their figures. Other called "minor" companies already did it before and Mojö Fun already mentioned it in one of their official catalogues. Obviously we should respect the strategy of each company and, if someone from Schleich, shows disconfort for seeing company releases being revealed on forum, we respect and we remove the pictures. But, there aren't many online boards that promote Schleich and other brands as much as STS does and That recognition we never received from Schleich before.
I'd love also to share with you that when I was turned in a forum moderator, seeing the enthusiasm around Schleich, one of my first acts was to contact the company to promote some initiatives or to discuss with them the best way to share the news of their company, obviously it was only to turn the forum nicer and more informative to our members once STS or its moderators have no business benefit of it. We are all here only for collecting joy.
If Schleich never replies, how do we know the oportune moment to share their pictures on forum? We don't know, so we share it as soon as we find it online and those we shared here are still online. Laughing
Also, it is not possible to act legally against a forum, if you share an external link, for instance, as I am doing with the picture below that has the same source as all 2017 news, we are not doing any kind of use of that file not even just hosting. Also, we don't make any commercial use, what turns useless any action.
I will remember to all of you that it is common, all years, that Mojö Fun and CollectA, give us the honour of presenting most of their new releases often before they're presented in their own social media! We all know how the online presence of these two brands have increased since they use that strategy. REBOR, now a very successful company, also made their choice of presenting their products in first place on STS-Forum and only later they entered DTF. We give good luck to the companies.
STS-forum was the birth place of several other "regional" boards or groups dedicated to Schleich whose communities were created here and moved later to their new projects. STS, before (schleichtiersammler), was for a long time the favorite discussion board of many Schleich fans before the presence of the company in Social media.
STS, for more than 6 years, promotes Schleich news, projects, related business. STS promote online shops that sell Schleich, local stores and chains that sell their products and our community helps collectors from the entire world to find a better way to acquire these figures when needed.
We developed the Toy Animal Wiki, that among other brands, is a very important source to Schleich collectors.
I think that our community, everyone included, has been all these years, very very positive to Schleich company and we never received anything from the company, not even a good word, except this contact showing disconfort because we decided to share their news with their fans.
I really hope that Christophe receives a reply from them and that we are able of managing a solution that is good to the brand and to our community. Schleich is a part of us and STS is a part of this hobby. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next