Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:31 am

They posted a photo that has the farmer figure in the goat set in a "story" line they are posting. Not an animal figure.i know but it is a new figure.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

- 70551 36 Star Companions, assorted (???)
  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, my daughter will want this one. That's about all I can see us buying so far...kind of diappointed.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Thylacineotway

Country/State : Victoria, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:42 am

Does anyone know what Schleich are retired in 2017?

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:55 am

....... Christmas hurry up and come!! rendeer

No, no !!!! Please time, go slowly Rolling Eyes Laughing

Do you know the comedian [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?

He said : " The problem with getting old is that there is shorter and shorter time between christmasses " geek Laughing  
No, I don't know him, he was a bit before my time, I was only born in 2004! but yes, that is very true! The part of Scotland that I live in however gets about 5 hot days a year! We sometimes get frost in august and snow in September! Laughing
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Does anyone know what Schleich are retired in 2017?

As of right now, just the stuff that's being remade like the kangaroo, asain elephants, black panther, moose, and other stuff like that. Nothing is confirmed though.

Orangutan Adults
Przewalksi's Wild Horse
Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Walrus
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Iuri97

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:24 am

That kitty looks adorable! bounce

As for the two series I collect more often... I gotta say, I´m happy that finally Schleich has it´s own feathered raptor! Which, by the way, looks great to me! I am not sold on the Allosaurus (even though it does look much better than the other one they had in the dinosaur series) and on the Brachiosaurus (their Barapasaurus just feels superior), but the raptor will definitely be a buy for me! As soon as I get the Papo one, they will face off against my other scaly raptors... Feathered Raptor Squad vs Scaly Raptor Squad! Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen!Laughing

Now for the dragons! Very Happy  The three of them look lovely! I especially love that Night Hunter, which will probably be a buy too.

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:17 pm

I´m excited about few but mostly... same old same old Sad I don´t know why they repeat still the same group of animals, horses and even dinos Sad They can make pretty amazing oryx and suddenly such a step back Sad

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:29 pm

I am rather excited about the new Hanoverian horse family Very Happy Though not any unusual wild animals this year Sad

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:52 am

Martin doesn't want more giraffes and zebras anymore. Laughing Wink
I keep believing that we are having a good set of wild figures, even the mountain group, with ibex, mountain goat and mouflon is very interesting. The first two seem remastered from old Schleich figures but the mouflon is new and I like it. Now, if it was not the Maia & Borges relaunch of the Schleich musk ox, I'd guess it would be remastered for Schleich next year. Also, I believe we will have more figures to be announced and some wild life small sets, why not?
I only think that farm animals, horses included, have nothing really new and exciting although some of the horses look nice. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:34 am

In March
we will get also 41457 forest babies: piglet, Black Bear Baby
Moose calf

together with the other forest animals
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:37 am

Do you have a source with photos? Smile

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:56 am

I don't have a Picture only the Information :-(
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:13 pm

thats nice

Country/State : USA/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:21 pm

I am THRILLED to finally see a sloth bear from a major brand!Applause What a wonderful addition to the line! That alone will make my 2017.

The new moose and American black bear also stand out as looking really good, in my opinion. But I'd say it's overall a really nice lineup!
Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:33 pm

So far, there's SEVEN models I want from Schleich this year: The sloth bear! The fox! The boar! The Black bear! The skunk! The mallard! And the mallard hen! =)
I think that's the most Schleich models I've ever wanted in a single year.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:57 am

I am THRILLED to finally see a sloth bear from a major brand!Applause  What a wonderful addition to the line!  That alone will make my 2017.

The new moose and American black bear also stand out as looking really good, in my opinion.  But I'd say it's overall a really nice lineup!  

Me too Very Happy Applause cheers Merci Schleich drunken bounce Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:03 pm

grazie Schleich !! A Sloth Bear !!! Ive seen these beasts since I was a Kid !! and finally Schleich did make something unique !!! AWESOME ... thought Mojo wud do the honors or CollectA ..but Yeah we got an awesome species next year .. Schleich missed one opportunity to make a Bongo but they went one ahead for me with the Sloth Bear !!!! Loving it I love you cheers drunken drunken drunken

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Hello Everybody, we had a message from Schleich company who disagreed with the use of their pics. Since some are already on online stores, I'm not sure I understand. Nevertheless, until everything is clear with Schleich, I erased the pics from the topic. Sad

I hope evrybody here will understand Wink

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello Everybody, we had a message from Schleich company who disagreed with the use of their pics. Since some are already on online stores, I'm not sure I understand. Nevertheless, until everything is clear with Schleich, I erased the pics from the topic. Sad

Especially since they're on stores websites already. Schleich puts their official logo on their pictures once they are shown, usually late, on the website anyway. These don't even have that. 

My rant is done. Once it's okay with Schleich, I'll post the pictures again. I understand, but still not cool Schleich.

Orangutan Adults
Przewalksi's Wild Horse
Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Walrus
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:06 pm

Pffft...Schleich?....seriously? Neutral
Like STS forum is a threat to their sales.  

L O L

Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes   Mad    tongue  tongue  tongue

That's it. I'm out.
I'm done with Schleich all together.

*drops microphone*

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Wait, what? o.0

Never had we a clear message about questions, wishes or concerns, but they can find us and hassle about photos of animals that are already sold online?!

Seriously Schleich, if you are reading this, this is just bull...

We are with you Schleich, on changes, on remakes of animals you already made a few years back, on all the colors you can give one single horse model. We applaud the making of the new 2016 Oryx and Pangolin, and in 2017 a Sloth bear. Why, why are you complaining about us posting photos that can't do any harm! You already made the animals (how else would they be one sale online?).

We don't claim the photos as ours, we don't misuse the photos, we don't alter the photos, we never saw a 'don't copy' sigh anywhere.

We are just a big group of enthusiastic, passionate model animal collectors that are showing the newest models to our community. Why is that wrong? Why??

*drops microphone with Simone and leaves the rant-stage*

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:41 pm

It was probably some intern tasked with finding leaked images. One of those things you ask someone on placement to do cause you can't think of anything else for them to do :-)

There is the other point that a competitor could see the leaks and quickly rollout a better version.

*I'm dropping the microphone also, seems to be the 'in' thing at the moment :-)
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:46 pm

*cleans up people's microphones* please don't make a mess

I have no idea why schleich is doing this and so out of the blue too. I hope we get an explanation.

Papo: 12
Safari: 13
Mojo fun: 4
Playmobil: 49
Other: 11
~
schleich count: 469
~
Total: 586

Colelction Archiving Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:53 pm

I wrote an answer to Schleich, here is it:

Dear Mr ...,

I am one of the administrators of the STS forum. I noticed you didn’t agree with the use of pics showing your ”2017” production. You asked us to cancel those pics and we already did it.
Nevertheless, there is still something we don’t understand. Since your pics are already viewable on US online stores and even seems to be already on sale, like the Asian elephants, we can’t see where is the secret thing  who still need to be hidden.
Of course we don’t want to make problems to a company who have many many fans in our forum but we would be happy to understand this paradox.

Best regards

I hope we will have an answer Wink

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Clear, friendly, polite reply Kiki Very Happy

Now I seriously hope Schleich will reply.
Because, indeed, this is a weird paradox in need of some explanation.

*drops extra microphone Razz Razz*

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th    Today at 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated September 17th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next