Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:17 pm

* hands a microphone to Kikimalou  *

Maybe Schleich didn't hear you?  Laughing

Just kidding Christophe, you've been a real gentleman about this whole situation.
And the letter you wrote to Schleich was asking all the right questions while staying very polite.
That's exactly why you are an Admin, I'm sure.
You can keep your cool.  Cool
I would vote you for president.

Thank you.

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:18 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Rogério, you did a fantastic job cheers cheers cheers

Mr. Schleich is maybe on week-end, I have no answer from him...

Thanks Christophe, your message to Mr. Schleich is also
very well written. Very Happy If you don't get a reply, it is not surely your fault but considering Mr. Schleich has left his contact, it is expectable a reply. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:30 am

Since people on this forum are collectors who will boost sales I don't see why it is a negative thing for us to see photos of upcoming products. That's rather annoying.
But atleast I got to see what there is to look forward to for the next year before they got removed. =/

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:21 am

I edited a few incorrect links, added links to the dragons, and tightened it up to make it look more like a list since there are no more pictures in the topic anymore.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:23 am

Thank you for all your hard work. This is such a nicely prepared topic with so many different items. Great job. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:10 am

Bloodrayne wrote:

I would vote you for president.
Thank you.

STS admin will be enough for me in the next decade I guess Laughing Thank you Simone Very Happy

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:24 am

the Dinosaurs seems new .. havent seen that Spino before !!

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:09 am

The forest babies set is nice! I especially like the moose calf Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:53 am

3 forest babies in one pack, adults are in two separate packs, marketing?

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:58 pm

this items will be come in march!!!! not in January:

Forest:
- 14780 Bald Eagle (January)
- 14781 Moose bull (January)
- 14782 Fox (January)
- 14783 Wild Boar (January)
- 41456 North American Forest dwellers (January)
    (American Black Bear, Striped Skunk, & Moose bull)
- 41457 Forest babies (March)
    (Moose calf, American Black Bear cub, & Wild Boar piglet)
- 41458 European Forest dwellers (January)
    (Red Fox, Red Deer stag, & Wild Boar)
- 41459 Mountain animals (January)
    (Mouflon, Mountain Goat, & Ibex)
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:04 pm

Zoodirektor wrote:
this items will be come in march!!!! not in January:

Forest:
- 14780 Bald Eagle (January)
- 14781 Moose bull (January)
- 14782 Fox (January)
- 14783 Wild Boar (January)
- 41456 North American Forest dwellers (January)
    (American Black Bear, Striped Skunk, & Moose bull)
- 41457 Forest babies (March)
    (Moose calf, American Black Bear cub, & Wild Boar piglet)
- 41458 European Forest dwellers (January)
    (Red Fox, Red Deer stag, & Wild Boar)
- 41459 Mountain animals (January)
    (Mouflon, Mountain Goat, & Ibex)

Updated.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:16 pm

pokeyanyway wrote:
I edited a few incorrect links, added links to the dragons, and tightened it up to make it look more like a list since there are no more pictures in the topic anymore.

Thanks Jacob, we appreciate when a topic starter takes good care of his topic. Mainly in a hard job tthread like this one. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:07 pm

Roger wrote:
pokeyanyway wrote:

Thanks Jacob, we appreciate when a topic starter takes good care of his topic. Mainly in a hard job tthread like this one. Very Happy

You're welcome. I enjoy doing stuff like this.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:32 pm

Wow, that new eldrador dragons look really cool.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Rogério, you did a fantastic job cheers cheers cheers

Mr. Schleich is maybe on week-end, I have no answer from him...

Thanks Christophe, your message to Mr. Schleich is also
very well written. Very Happy If you don't get a reply, it is not surely your fault but considering Mr. Schleich has left his contact, it is expectable a reply. :)

Thank you very much guys to advocating for this wonderful community! Very Happy Applause Applause cheers cheers farao
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:22 pm

pokeyanyway wrote:
Roger wrote:
pokeyanyway wrote:

You're welcome. I enjoy doing stuff like this.

Yes, thank you very much Jacob Very Happy

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:50 am

Wait a minute, is it just me or is the dog kennel girl the same as the foal with blanket girl.... bounce

Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Schleich GingerNinja wrote:
Wait a minute, is it just me or is the dog kennel girl the same as the foal with blanket girl.... bounce

Hadn't noticed before, but it is the same girl.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:53 pm

UPDATED.

The new info was on Schleich Shop.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:19 pm

That situation with photos of new Schleich products is very dissapointing. I always thought Schleich is OK with such a huge promo of their brand. People from all over the world are members and Schleich is not sending "thank you cards"? This is really... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Anyway... big THANK YOU to moderators of this forum for their amazing work they are doing!!

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:22 am

MartinH wrote:
That situation with photos of new Schleich products is very dissapointing. I always thought Schleich is OK with such a huge promo of their brand. People from all over the world are members and Schleich is not sending "thank you cards"? This is really... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Anyway... big THANK YOU to moderators of this forum for their amazing work they are doing!!

Thanks for your support Martin! :) You are as long as I am in this forum and you surely know we are not expecting any kind of recognition, even if I think it is good to the whole community. But, one thing is for sure, we are also not expecting to be menaced in any way.

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:33 pm

Don´t know if anyone already asked it, but will the moufflon also be a single figurine or will it only be sold in a set? scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:51 am

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Don´t know if anyone already asked it, but will the moufflon also be a single figurine or will it only be sold in a set? scratch

I think nobody knows it yet. scratch Though, it won't surprise me that in 2017 they're sold as a set and that in 2018 they're sold individually. Judging from online shops accepting preorders, only the set will be available. The strange part is that none of the three mountain animals is being sold individually but, for example, the fox is sold both individually and in one of the sets. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:27 pm

I'm so happy about the Giant pandas-it was time for new ones from Schleich ! Applause
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:14 pm

The first Giant panda Schleich made came out somewhere before 2000. Between 2001 and 2007 there was a female and cub (don,t find the year for these first ones). There was a sitting panda in 2012, female and cub in 2014, panda cub in 2015, and now male and female in 2017. Am I correct scratch
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Farm collector wrote:
The first Giant panda Schleich made came out somewhere before 2000. Between 2001 and 2007 there was a female and cub (don,t find the year for these first ones). There was a sitting panda in 2012, female and cub in 2014, panda cub in 2015, and now male and female in 2017. Am I correct scratch

Welcome here :)

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:44 pm

widukind wrote:
Farm collector wrote:

Welcome here :)
Thank you Very Happy I,m exited to be here bounce
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Roger wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

I think nobody knows it yet. scratch Though, it won't surprise me that in 2017 they're sold as a set and that in 2018 they're sold individually. Judging from online shops accepting preorders, only the set will be available. The strange part is that none of the three mountain animals is being sold individually but, for example, the fox is sold both individually and in one of the sets. Laughing

Hmm not sure if I want to wait or if I buy the collecta one instead scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:52 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Roger wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

Hmm not sure if I want to wait or if I buy the collecta one instead scratch

If you don't mind the pose, I can't see any good reason to wait so long to get a mouflon. CollectA's figure is very correct for an European mouflon and its pose is quite distinctive from other wild sheep figures, namely the Safari bighorn. I have both. I recomend you to see this wonderful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:09 am

No ocean animals for 2017???

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:47 am

Later in the year most likely, like the past few years. All of the figures pictures haven't been released yet, like the Sloth, Marvel, DC, Maya the Bee, etc. just to name a few.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:01 am

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much, but New York Comic Con is from tomorrow to Sunday so we may a look or two at 2017 Schleich comic figures or special editions, like they did with the Joker from two years ago.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Duma

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Schleich are releasing too many pandas and elephants recently. I'm sure they sell well on the market but come on like release some African wild dogs already...

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:20 am

I wonder who had told Schleich about the existence of such a strange creature like a Bongo, because the Schleich mangement  still belives in only twenty diffrent species of animals.... Very Happy I guess, for Schleich a Bongo is a fantasy animal like a Unicorn....
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:25 pm

Look at Facebook, more Schleich 2017 there. Some Marvel, Smurfs and Maja the Bee.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:27 pm

MARVEL!!!!

I'll add the links once I get out of my last class.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:04 pm

UPDATED.

I assume everything currently on their Facebook page is for January releases. I have changed most of the dates on the first post to match with information on Facebook, but if you see a picture on Facebook that isn't listed as January on this topic, please say so. Also, if you see a date listed as January on here and see no picture on Facebook, please say so. I might have missed a few figures on Facebook too, so say something if you see a new one.

And if anyone knows anything about Maya the Bee please say so because I have no idea about them.

Thanks

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:08 pm

Thank you. ^^
Sad, that Maya the Bee is the new thin variant and not the older one.

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:44 am

Can't wait to get those Marvel figures

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:16 am

So there seems to be a new special edition of the old Rodeo Bull, also there's now a online shop where Schleich sells the figurines by themselves.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:44 am

arafan wrote:
So there seems to be a new special edition of the old Rodeo Bull, also there's now a online shop where Schleich sells the figurines by themselves.

Do you have any idea if they will make website for other countries that sell Schleich?

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Duma

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Besides the Sloth, is there any chance we could see more wildlife animals released later in the year?

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Duma wrote:
Besides the Sloth, is there any chance we could see more wildlife animals released later in the year?

I would say yes. They split up the African animals last year, so they'll probably do the same. There probably won't be as many new ones but it'll still be split up. Ocean animals are always released late in the year too, so you have that to look forward to.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Duma

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:24 pm

pokeyanyway wrote:
Duma wrote:

I would say yes. They split up the African animals last year, so they'll probably do the same. There probably won't be as many new ones but it'll still be split up. Ocean animals are always released late in the year too, so you have that to look forward to.

I'd love if in the second half of the year they released maybe 2-3 unique animals till the end of the year or so considering this new owner of schleich was once the ceo of lego it could mean they might release models for a limited time only. bounce

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:47 pm

I've seen a few 'in hands' pictures from some 2017 models on MPV already.

I would love it that if people see or gain 2017 models to see in hand photo's. I of course will post pics as soon as I find 2017 models, but I am not yet that lucky.

Papo: 24
Safari: 36
Mojo fun: 11
Playmobil: 58
Other: 41
~
schleich count: 670
~
Total: 905

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:34 pm

Just wondering if there were any updates on new Schleich figures. I know countries in Europe tend to get them before everyone else does and was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of anything new, since Schleich is usually slow about updating their website.

Thanks
Jacob

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:31 am

Do you mean when they get delivered? In this case the first figures are already in the first German stores. If you mean about the new things for the second half-year I think we'll need to wait.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 am

arafan wrote:
Do you mean when they get delivered? In this case the first figures are already in the first German stores. If you mean about the new things for the second half-year I think we'll need to wait.

Both. Also wondering if there are any new figures that we didn't know about coming in the first half of the year, specifically January.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:30 am

I haven't seen anything anywhere, if I had to guess we should find out some of them soon. My guess is that they are waiting to present the sloth (specifically) either because they want a little fanfare for it and will possibly present around Christmas or New Years or they haven't gotten a prototype complete yet. I'm sure we will hear news at least in the next month or so somewhere.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:52 pm

The New Dinosaurs are available on Amazon now

Allosaurus

Brachiosaurus

Utahraptor

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next