Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th

Go down 
+58
XantheRose
Loustic
onatello
JonasV
Duma
Farm collector
Bongo
Duck-Anch-Amun
Lionwoman
Kikimalou
JamesPanda
Gulogulo76
bjarki12
Zoodirektor
sadie3112
MartinH
Iuri97
Thylacineotway
Logan'sArk
Silver Unicornis
Glitterin Goldie
trevok4
shadoweon
Bloodrayne
Dutch Bear
terrorchicken
hpenchantress
NightLioness
hobocatcreations
Florian
lucky luke
Saien
bun2013
Night Elf
donny ong
WhiteLightning Wolf
bojan
barracudacat
ze_neto
Schleich GingerNinja
Geospiza fortis
Roger
pm64
widukind
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
Takama
LittleLady
arafan
MARTINLATIN
SUSANNE
Dum_my
sbell
Gwaine
Tarunyada
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Rakel
Tupolew Tu-154
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 23:17

* hands a microphone to Kikimalou  *

Maybe Schleich didn't hear you?  Laughing

Just kidding Christophe, you've been a real gentleman about this whole situation.
And the letter you wrote to Schleich was asking all the right questions while staying very polite.
That's exactly why you are an Admin, I'm sure.
You can keep your cool.  Cool
I would vote you for president.

Thank you.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 1:18

Kikimalou wrote:
Rogério, you did a fantastic job cheers cheers cheers

Mr. Schleich is maybe on week-end, I have no answer from him...

Thanks Christophe, your message to Mr. Schleich is also
very well written. Very Happy If you don't get a reply, it is not surely your fault but considering Mr. Schleich has left his contact, it is expectable a reply. :)

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 1:30

Since people on this forum are collectors who will boost sales I don't see why it is a negative thing for us to see photos of upcoming products. That's rather annoying.
But atleast I got to see what there is to look forward to for the next year before they got removed. =/

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 6:21

I edited a few incorrect links, added links to the dragons, and tightened it up to make it look more like a list since there are no more pictures in the topic anymore.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 6:23

Thank you for all your hard work. This is such a nicely prepared topic with so many different items. Great job. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 7:10

Bloodrayne wrote:

I would vote you for president.
Thank you.

STS admin will be enough for me in the next decade I guess Laughing Thank you Simone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 8:24

the Dinosaurs seems new .. havent seen that Spino before !!

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 11:09

The forest babies set is nice! I especially like the moose calf Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 11:53

3 forest babies in one pack, adults are in two separate packs, marketing?

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 15:58

this items will be come in march!!!! not in January:

Forest:
- 14780 Bald Eagle (January)
- 14781 Moose bull (January)
- 14782 Fox (January)
- 14783 Wild Boar (January)
- 41456 North American Forest dwellers (January)
    (American Black Bear, Striped Skunk, & Moose bull)
- 41457 Forest babies (March)
    (Moose calf, American Black Bear cub, & Wild Boar piglet)
- 41458 European Forest dwellers (January)
    (Red Fox, Red Deer stag, & Wild Boar)
- 41459 Mountain animals (January)
    (Mouflon, Mountain Goat, & Ibex)
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 16:04

Zoodirektor wrote:
this items will be come in march!!!! not in January:

Forest:
- 14780 Bald Eagle (January)
- 14781 Moose bull (January)
- 14782 Fox (January)
- 14783 Wild Boar (January)
- 41456 North American Forest dwellers (January)
    (American Black Bear, Striped Skunk, & Moose bull)
- 41457 Forest babies (March)
    (Moose calf, American Black Bear cub, & Wild Boar piglet)
- 41458 European Forest dwellers (January)
    (Red Fox, Red Deer stag, & Wild Boar)
- 41459 Mountain animals (January)
    (Mouflon, Mountain Goat, & Ibex)

Updated.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 16:16

pokeyanyway wrote:
I edited a few incorrect links, added links to the dragons, and tightened it up to make it look more like a list since there are no more pictures in the topic anymore.

Thanks Jacob, we appreciate when a topic starter takes good care of his topic. Mainly in a hard job tthread like this one. Very Happy

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 17:07

Roger wrote:
pokeyanyway wrote:

Thanks Jacob, we appreciate when a topic starter takes good care of his topic. Mainly in a hard job tthread like this one. Very Happy

You're welcome. I enjoy doing stuff like this.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Lionwoman

Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 17:32

Wow, that new eldrador dragons look really cool.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 17:33

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Rogério, you did a fantastic job cheers cheers cheers

Mr. Schleich is maybe on week-end, I have no answer from him...

Thanks Christophe, your message to Mr. Schleich is also
very well written. Very Happy If you don't get a reply, it is not surely your fault but considering Mr. Schleich has left his contact, it is expectable a reply. :)

Thank you very much guys to advocating for this wonderful community! Very Happy Applause Applause cheers cheers farao
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 18:22

pokeyanyway wrote:
Roger wrote:
pokeyanyway wrote:

You're welcome. I enjoy doing stuff like this.

Yes, thank you very much Jacob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schleich GingerNinja

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 8:50

Wait a minute, is it just me or is the dog kennel girl the same as the foal with blanket girl.... bounce

Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 14:13

Schleich GingerNinja wrote:
Wait a minute, is it just me or is the dog kennel girl the same as the foal with blanket girl.... bounce

Hadn't noticed before, but it is the same girl.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 15:53

UPDATED.

The new info was on Schleich Shop.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 17:19

That situation with photos of new Schleich products is very dissapointing. I always thought Schleich is OK with such a huge promo of their brand. People from all over the world are members and Schleich is not sending "thank you cards"? This is really... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Anyway... big THANK YOU to moderators of this forum for their amazing work they are doing!!

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016 - 1:22

MartinH wrote:
That situation with photos of new Schleich products is very dissapointing. I always thought Schleich is OK with such a huge promo of their brand. People from all over the world are members and Schleich is not sending "thank you cards"? This is really... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Anyway... big THANK YOU to moderators of this forum for their amazing work they are doing!!

Thanks for your support Martin! :) You are as long as I am in this forum and you surely know we are not expecting any kind of recognition, even if I think it is good to the whole community. But, one thing is for sure, we are also not expecting to be menaced in any way.

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 13:33

Don´t know if anyone already asked it, but will the moufflon also be a single figurine or will it only be sold in a set? scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 1:51

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Don´t know if anyone already asked it, but will the moufflon also be a single figurine or will it only be sold in a set? scratch

I think nobody knows it yet. scratch Though, it won't surprise me that in 2017 they're sold as a set and that in 2018 they're sold individually. Judging from online shops accepting preorders, only the set will be available. The strange part is that none of the three mountain animals is being sold individually but, for example, the fox is sold both individually and in one of the sets. Laughing

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 19:27

I'm so happy about the Giant pandas-it was time for new ones from Schleich ! Applause
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 13:14

The first Giant panda Schleich made came out somewhere before 2000. Between 2001 and 2007 there was a female and cub (don,t find the year for these first ones). There was a sitting panda in 2012, female and cub in 2014, panda cub in 2015, and now male and female in 2017. Am I correct scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next