Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th

Go down 
+58
XantheRose
Loustic
onatello
JonasV
Duma
Farm collector
Bongo
Duck-Anch-Amun
Lionwoman
Kikimalou
JamesPanda
Gulogulo76
bjarki12
Zoodirektor
sadie3112
MartinH
Iuri97
Thylacineotway
Logan'sArk
Silver Unicornis
Glitterin Goldie
trevok4
shadoweon
Bloodrayne
Dutch Bear
terrorchicken
hpenchantress
NightLioness
hobocatcreations
Florian
lucky luke
Saien
bun2013
Night Elf
donny ong
WhiteLightning Wolf
bojan
barracudacat
ze_neto
Schleich GingerNinja
Geospiza fortis
Roger
pm64
widukind
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
Takama
LittleLady
arafan
MARTINLATIN
SUSANNE
Dum_my
sbell
Gwaine
Tarunyada
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Rakel
Tupolew Tu-154
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Shocked The prices!
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 3:37 am

MARCH FIGURES HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE FACEBOOK PAGE. INCLUDES A FEW THAT WERE NOT PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 4:09 am

No new animals though right? New superhero figures are new to the forum.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 4:20 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
No new animals though right? New superhero figures are new to the forum.

The only things new are the DC Comics and 2 animal packs that have no new figures. A few of the farm sets were previously listed by Schleich as coming out in January. Those have been changed in both albums on Facebook to March.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 5:16 am

UPDATED.

I have updated everything to the best of my knowledge.

For those of you who would like to double check my work, which would be very helpful, please check dates with what is listed on Schleich's Facebook page. Checking to make sure the links and pictures are correct would help too. Please check all new figures with Schleich's Facebook page (links below) and the other links below. There are other websites, but I'm not sure how updated they are. It helps to look up something that isn't very popular, like the comic character figure number (i.e. "Schleich 22557").

Schleich® | Facebook - January 2017
Schleich® | Facebook - March 2017

spielzeug-guenstig.de
figuren-spielland.de

If you find any discrepancies between my information and any of the websites information, please post a reply or PM me with the information that needs to be corrected, added, or taken away.

Thanks for all your help!
Jacob

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:41 pm

I just put my order on MPV and they will arrive next week, so hopefully I can post a walk around of five foals the second of januari!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:46 pm

Hi!
I was wondering does anyone know anything about set 42398 with the Trakehner Stallion from march 2017?  scratch
It seams to be the same horse one as in the American Rodeo Exclusive Barrel racing.  Suspect
But I can't find it anywhere but here:
I'm looking forward to your walk around! cheers

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 2:02 am

I'll put exclusives on here too. Just send me all the info that we have in the main list and stuff like where it's exclusive to (i.e. countries, regions) & who's in charge of it (i.e. Target, Muller).

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Could someone explain what does it mean that some of those horses (Pinto, TWHs and tinker) are not included in "The Horse Club"? question scratch

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 5:45 pm

JonasV wrote:
Could someone explain what does it mean that some of those horses (Pinto, TWHs and tinker) are not included in "The Horse Club"? question scratch

I think they are to different kinds of horses. Like show horses and ponies and then not show horses. In the Schleich catalog they have the 2016's split up the same way.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 6:01 pm

pokeyanyway wrote:
JonasV wrote:

I think they are to different kinds of horses. Like show horses and ponies and then not show horses. In the Schleich catalog they have the 2016's split up the same way.

I think there is a devide between sport/hobby horses and work horses. Pinto's and TWH's are used to herd cows where as Tinkers are draughters.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 3:05 pm

Gwaine wrote:
pokeyanyway wrote:
JonasV wrote:

I think there is a devide between sport/hobby horses and work horses. Pinto's and TWH's are used to herd cows where as Tinkers are draughters.

pokeyanyway wrote:
JonasV wrote:

Okay thanks both! I still dont get it like why lol. Missing the old days... Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:38 am

The new models for january are in stores now. Of course I'm again dissapointed, because Schleich has made again only elephants,gorillas, pandas, jaguar etc, but on the other side, the sloth bear was a big surprise and he looks, fortunately, in real much better than on the photos. Unfortunately, I coulnd't buy him yesterday, he was not yet available in my favourite Toy store, and only there I buy Schleich, becuase every year the staff at this store gives me the Schleich dealers catalgouge as a gift-so also this year I already got the 2017 first half year catalogue, because they had a second copy of it.So my fisrt new Schelich Animal for 2017 is the Toco Toucan. I love Toucans, he is a really nice, well done guy,who enjoys my company on my desk while I'm writing this post. Very Happy Very Happy I'm doing that now with all my new aquisitions-after a couple of days, they move to the collection.

The asian elephant bulls is a Must-Have, not so the cow and the calf.I will buy him defentiely, also both pandas, the sloth bear,the gorillas, maybe the orang-utans.They were not available yesterday, so I have to see them in real, before I will buy them or not.

The Toy store stuff is also not happy with the new Forest animal set packs, coming out in march. They told me, teh sets are not good sellers, all people prefer to buy the single figurines.

But we have to buy them, if we want the figurines in that sets, and I think, most uof us will do so...including me, if they look good.
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Schleich second part 2017   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Have anyone heard any news of Schleich second part of 2017?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Only what is alreay announced in the e-shops. I look very much forward to see the set with Icelandic mare and foal bounce Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 6:03 pm

No one has seen any photos of the sloth?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:39 pm

Let's be patient, I belive that Schleich will show them in March or April, 3 months before they get to the market.

PS: I think it's better to merge this and the main toppic, I was thinking that you found some informatios about that and I belive that a lot of other people do expect that too.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 8:05 pm

You are right Bryan, the job is done Wink
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Merci beaucoup mon ami! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:05 am

arafan wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Merci beaucoup mon ami! Very Happy

Il n'y a pas de quoi Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Can anyone shed light on this page, will we see a sloth from Schleich in 2017?

Back to top Go down
Duma

Duma

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Sparkle wrote:
Can anyone shed light on this page, will we see a sloth from Schleich in 2017?

Yep Schleich have already announced that they will be releasing a sloth figure later on in the year, presumably June/July time.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:26 pm

I only hope it's a good looking one, all currently available Sloth figures are a little weird - except the Eikoh one maybe.
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 11:34 am

I just found this web-site for a Dutch store called Seuren that sell Schleich.
There is actually no pictures of the new items, only Schleich,s logos presenting them. It seems like Schleich will release following items in july and september: Tractor with wagon, 3 new horses/horse family ( Pintabian, not sure if these are Pinto horses?), riding school with horses and rider, horsebox with Lusitano mare, mobile vet with Hanoverian foal, hay transportband with farmer and several other sets, including wildlife sets. There will also be 3 advents calendars ( horseclub, farm and wildlife). The information was in Dutch so I did not understand all of it. Maybe one of our Dutch friends can translate this? Schleich 42350: Croco jungle onderzoeksbasis kamp (The prise is 174 Euro so it is probably a large set. Can this be a jungle animal hospital camp?) Another one is Schleich 42351: Quad met Aanhangwagen En Ranger plus Tigjer ( The prise here is 43,16 Euro. It sounds like a Ranger with some kind of vehicle and a tiger).
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 1:38 am

Farm collector wrote:
I just found this web-site for a Dutch store called Seuren that sell Schleich.
There is actually no pictures of the new items, only Schleich,s logos presenting them. It seems like Schleich will release following items in july and september: Tractor with wagon, 3 new horses/horse family ( Pintabian, not sure if these are Pinto horses?), riding school with horses and rider, horsebox with Lusitano mare, mobile vet with Hanoverian foal, hay transportband with farmer and several other sets, including wildlife sets. There will also be 3 advents calendars ( horseclub, farm and wildlife). The information was in Dutch so I did not understand all of it. Maybe one of our Dutch friends can translate this? Schleich 42350: Croco jungle onderzoeksbasis kamp (The prise is 174 Euro so it is probably a large set. Can this be a jungle animal hospital camp?) Another one is Schleich 42351: Quad met Aanhangwagen En Ranger plus Tigjer ( The prise here is 43,16 Euro. It sounds like a Ranger with some kind of vehicle and a tiger).

Sounds great!!! Really great find!
I'll do my best to translate it for you!
Schleich 42350: crocodile jungle basic research camp. (Likely idd also an hospital)
Schleich 42351: Quad with trailer and Ranger + Tiger (isn't Quad already English? Kind of race motorcycle on four wheels. (No, I don't mean a car Wink ) Great to ride with in mud)

There are also larger puzzles coming in september (maybe a little later). Consisting of 100 pieces + 2 figures (or items).

Also Schleich will start to work together with Ameet to realize children books in Farm Life, Wild Life and Dinosaurs. They will be announced on the Frankfurt Buchmesse (book convention) this year.
In 2018 they expect to also release one for Horse Club. (Source: Press release on the german Schleich site)

Hope you like it :)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next