Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th

Go down 
+58
XantheRose
Loustic
onatello
JonasV
Duma
Farm collector
Bongo
Duck-Anch-Amun
Lionwoman
Kikimalou
JamesPanda
Gulogulo76
bjarki12
Zoodirektor
sadie3112
MartinH
Iuri97
Thylacineotway
Logan'sArk
Silver Unicornis
Glitterin Goldie
trevok4
shadoweon
Bloodrayne
Dutch Bear
terrorchicken
hpenchantress
NightLioness
hobocatcreations
Florian
lucky luke
Saien
bun2013
Night Elf
donny ong
WhiteLightning Wolf
bojan
barracudacat
ze_neto
Schleich GingerNinja
Geospiza fortis
Roger
pm64
widukind
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
Takama
LittleLady
arafan
MARTINLATIN
SUSANNE
Dum_my
sbell
Gwaine
Tarunyada
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Rakel
Tupolew Tu-154
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:11 am

Benga1996 wrote:
Farm collector wrote:
I just found this web-site for a Dutch store called Seuren that sell Schleich.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There is actually no pictures of the new items, only Schleich,s logos presenting them. It seems like Schleich will release following items in july and september: Tractor with wagon, 3 new horses/horse family ( Pintabian, not sure if these are Pinto horses?), riding school with horses and rider, horsebox with Lusitano mare, mobile vet with Hanoverian foal, hay transportband with farmer and several other sets, including wildlife sets. There will also be 3 advents calendars ( horseclub, farm and wildlife). The information was in Dutch so I did not understand all of it. Maybe one of our Dutch friends can translate this? Schleich 42350: Croco jungle onderzoeksbasis kamp (The prise is 174 Euro so it is probably a large set. Can this be a jungle animal hospital camp?) Another one is Schleich 42351: Quad met Aanhangwagen En Ranger plus Tigjer ( The prise here is 43,16 Euro. It sounds like a Ranger with some kind of vehicle and a tiger).

Sounds great!!! Really great find!
I'll do my best to translate it for you!
Schleich 42350: crocodile jungle basic research camp. (Likely idd also an hospital)
Schleich 42351: Quad with trailer and Ranger + Tiger (isn't Quad already English? Kind of race motorcycle on four wheels. (No, I don't mean a car Wink ) Great to ride with in mud)

There are also larger puzzles coming in september (maybe a little later). Consisting of 100 pieces + 2 figures (or items).

Also Schleich will start to work together with Ameet to realize children books in Farm Life, Wild Life and Dinosaurs. They will be announced on the Frankfurt Buchmesse (book convention) this year.
In 2018 they expect to also release one for Horse Club. (Source: Press release on the german Schleich site)

Hope you like it :)
Thank you very much for the translation cheers I did,nt notice about the children books and the puzzles, so nice of you to make me aware of it Very Happy  cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:54 am

Thankyou VERY much Yara !!!! flower

Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:26 am

You're very welcome! Smile

DavidCaballos

Country/State : España

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:26 pm

I watched this video for new advents calendars with 2017
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:37 pm

DavidCaballos wrote:
Oh thank you very much for showing this link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 7:10 pm

DavidCaballos wrote:
Thank you so much DavidCaballos! Applause

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Hope they will not drive the price to the max ...

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Hope they will not drive the price to the max ...

Just make sure to preorder xD

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:54 am

On the bottom of this page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I see some new figures (Gerbil, Chameleon etc.), are these included in the first post?
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:32 pm

Sparkle wrote:
On the bottom of this page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I see some new figures (Gerbil, Chameleon etc.), are these included in the first post?

They aren´t 2017 releases. Both already came out 2016 or even 2015.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Sparkle wrote:

They aren´t 2017 releases. Both already came out 2016 or even 2015.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 6:29 pm

So I share this with you:

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 6:42 pm

bounce
THANK YOU!!!! cheers I love you
You probably just made my month. Laughing

Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 7:02 pm

arafan wrote:

No dinosaurs?

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Actually looks like a good sloth and decent horses. Lots and lots of sets though with special variants...

Thanks Brian.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Schleich seems to at least get a little bit better at faces x3

I love the new horse sets and I am eager to add them to my collection.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:52 pm

arafan wrote:
Thanks! The Sloth is really cute Razz
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:23 pm

Takama wrote:
arafan wrote:

No dinosaurs?
No, ot at least I didn't see any.

And it's nice to hear your opinions. Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:27 pm

SLoth looks good. Im glad they kept up on there end of the bargin for there fans

Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:33 pm

There are still some more figures to be released too. I know at least a Green Goblin, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, & what looked the bottom of Thor (similar to the flying Superman including in the Darkseid pack). It's not very clear close up, but you can find them at the bottom of the stack behind the giant Hulk.

I don't know how many more other figures haven't been shown but those 18 are definitely not all that is left.

Also thanks Bryan. I'll add them to the list later this week.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:01 am

Takama wrote:
arafan wrote:

No dinosaurs?

I'm not sure if it's something new, but I was looking through the pictures which [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] send the link from.
(Thank you for those [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!!)
And I noticed this one:

In the background, behind the puzzle, is an other box with a giant t-rex skull and dino it seems.
At the right side. So not that gigantic plastic skull in the midde of the picture. But those smaller boxes.
I couldn't find an other picture of it so maybe it's new???  Suspect

I'm not sure though.  scratch  I don't know much about dinosaurs.  Embarassed
Hope it helps a little.  Smile

arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:15 am

pokeyanyway wrote:
There are still some more figures to be released too. I know at least a Green Goblin, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, & what looked the bottom of Thor (similar to the flying Superman including in the Darkseid pack). It's not very clear close up, but you can find them at the bottom of the stack behind the giant Hulk.

I don't know how many more other figures haven't been shown but those 18 are definitely not all that is left.

Also thanks Bryan. I'll add them to the list later this week.
Yes, I think there are more, there are also a lot of smaller sets that I have never seen before. But these and also the comic figurines are out of my interest, so I don't know if these really will be new.

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:37 am

Benga1996 wrote:
Takama wrote:
arafan wrote:

No dinosaurs?

I'm not sure if it's something new, but I was looking through the pictures which [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] send the link from.
(Thank you for those [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!!)
And I noticed this one:

In the background, behind the puzzle, is an other box with a giant t-rex skull and dino it seems.
At the right side. So not that gigantic plastic skull in the midde of the picture. But those smaller boxes.

I alredy know about those. in the lower right hand corner, there are some models that none of us dino fans have seen and we ben trying to figure out what they are.

Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 2:06 am

Takama wrote:
Benga1996 wrote:
Takama wrote:
arafan wrote:

No dinosaurs?

And I noticed this one:

I alredy know about those.  in the lower right hand corner, there are some models that none of us dino fans have seen and we ben trying to figure out what they are.

Oh, ok. Great you already knew about those. Very Happy
Right corner...I have like, no clue at all!  I feel like a layman.Shocked
(Regarding dinosaur and wild life I most likely am one Laughing )
Sorry, I'm really no use in solving this mystery Embarassed  Hope you guys will find it soon.
Nevertheless I'll try to be a little more helpful to find them. (Thought I probably won't find them  silent )

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:25 am

UPDATED.

I have updated everything to the best of my knowledge and, if possible, linked it to the German Schleich website. I got most of the updated information from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s link & Schleich Store. If you find any discrepancies between my information and any of the websites information, please post a reply or PM me with the information that needs to be corrected, added, or taken away.

Thanks for all your help!
Jacob

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next