Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th

Go down 
+58
XantheRose
Loustic
onatello
JonasV
Duma
Farm collector
Bongo
Duck-Anch-Amun
Lionwoman
Kikimalou
JamesPanda
Gulogulo76
bjarki12
Zoodirektor
sadie3112
MartinH
Iuri97
Thylacineotway
Logan'sArk
Silver Unicornis
Glitterin Goldie
trevok4
shadoweon
Bloodrayne
Dutch Bear
terrorchicken
hpenchantress
NightLioness
hobocatcreations
Florian
lucky luke
Saien
bun2013
Night Elf
donny ong
WhiteLightning Wolf
bojan
barracudacat
ze_neto
Schleich GingerNinja
Geospiza fortis
Roger
pm64
widukind
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
Takama
LittleLady
arafan
MARTINLATIN
SUSANNE
Dum_my
sbell
Gwaine
Tarunyada
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Rakel
Tupolew Tu-154
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Is there a reason why most of everything I updated last night has been deleted or not saved?

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 11:42 pm

Pmed you Wink
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Pmed you Wink

Thanks.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 2:34 pm

And is this so we don;t know what it was? haha nou we can not see ?

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 2:03 am

Dum_my wrote:
And is this so we don;t know what it was? haha nou we can not see ?

Anyone who knows more than me, feel free to add to or correct me.

Schleich has contacted STS about posting links to the official pictures. Based on German copyright rules (since STS is a German based site), pictures or links to pictures can not be posted without Schleich's permission. Schleich stated to a few moderators of STS that permission has been given to websites to post official pictures of the figures two months before the actual release of the figures (so figures that will be released in July can have their pictures legally posted in May) and that we are welcome to post them as long it's within the two month range. Even though some websites are posting the pictures now, they are not supposed to so we not supposed to them either.

I believe one of the moderators will post more information soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jacob

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 5:11 am

Thank you Jacob for the answer and for the good work you are making on STS sunny

Ladies and gentlemen, you can read the official answer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 11:51 pm

UPDATED.

Since it is May, July figures can now be posted, per Schleich standards. These photos were given to STS Forum members/moderators by Schleich. Everything but Farm World and Horse Club has been updated. I will add them too after I get off of work tonight. There are also a few cool close up and detailed photos of the vehicles and sets. I will also add them later.

If there are any errors, @ me.
Thanks
Jacob

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Jacob, we appreciate a lot your work in this topic! cheers

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Roger wrote:

Thank you.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Roger wrote:

Definitely agree! Very Happy  thank you very much Jacob!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 6:57 am

pokeyanyway wrote:
UPDATED.

Since it is May, July figures can now be posted, per Schleich standards. These photos were given to STS Forum members/moderators by Schleich. Everything but Farm World and Horse Club has been updated. I will add them too after I get off of work tonight. There are also a few cool close up and detailed photos of the vehicles and sets. I will also add them later.

If there are any errors, @ me.
Thanks
Jacob

Thank you Jacob, great job cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Thank you for your hard work keeping this topic organized and updated. I appreciate it!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
XantheRose

XantheRose

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 10:02 am

oh my goodness! those bayala sea horse creatures... *screaming*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:18 am

UPDATED.

June-December 2017 catalog has been added to the Schleich website by Schleich. I have went through and tried to find all of the new figures. I believe I have, but feel free to correct me. A few new special editions have been added too. Links to Schleich's official pictures will be added once Schleich has them on their website. Right now the only thing wrong with the first post is that the Exclusive Velociraptor picture is actually a picture of a horse. The link is correct, but the close-up picture Schleich has posted to go along with it is incorrect. I can't fix that though, so you'll have to wait on Schleich to do it themselves.

Thanks
Jacob

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan

Last edited by pokeyanyway on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:52 am

Thank you very much for your amazing work!
cheers

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Benga1996 wrote:
Thank you very much for your amazing work!
cheers

You're welcome.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Probably not the most exciting new set.
I don't know when it will be released or what number it has.
But came across the set while searching for the new horse box sets on Schleichs German site.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
'Wash area and Horse Stall'
Sorry for the bad quality, it only appears as search suggestion and not as a page.

DavidCaballos

Country/State : España

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Link pleasee
Back to top Go down
ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:53 am

Mobile Vet you can now update on the main page.

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 11:36 am

DavidCaballos wrote:
Link pleasee
It doesn't have its own page, and thus no specific link. Sorry.
Seems like Schleich didn't make the page completely,
but it still shows in the search suggestions.

So you can find it in german on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
By entering 'Waschplatz mit Pferdebox' in the searchbox. It shows in the suggestions.
(But this leads to an non existing page)

Or in englisch on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
By entering 'Wash area with horse stall' in the searchbox. It also shows in the suggestions.
(But also leads to an non existing page)

Hope it helps.

DavidCaballos

Country/State : España

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Thank youu :)
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:37 pm

DavidCaballos wrote:
Thank youu :)
You're welcome! :)

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:21 pm

UPDATED.

Updated with pictures from Schleich. Everything that has been or will be released by July should have a correct link with pictures from the official website. For looks at figures yet to be released this year, visit the Collector's Catalog. It has all of the current figures and sets that will be a part of the 2017 collection. I haven't checked to see if anything has been retired mid year, but if it's not in the updated collector's catalog, then it has officially been retired.

If anything is wrong or needs to be updated, @ me.
Thanks
Jacob

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 7:17 am

FINAL UPDATE.

Anything Schleich 2017 has been posted and is linked to it's German page (since everything is there). Anything released August until December should have new links. Nothing else should be new for the rest of the year, so this will probably be the last time this thread has to be updated, unless I've messed something up.

If anything is wrong or needs to be updated, @ me.
Thanks
Jacob

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan

Last edited by pokeyanyway on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 7:19 am

Benga1996 wrote:
Probably not the most exciting new set.
I don't know when it will be released or what number it has.
But came across the set while searching for the new horse box sets on Schleichs German site.
'Wash area and Horse Stall'
Sorry for the bad quality, it only appears as search suggestion and not as a page.

It's now listed as a Horse Club set. 42404

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   horses - Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next