Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th

Go down 
+58
XantheRose
Loustic
onatello
JonasV
Duma
Farm collector
Bongo
Duck-Anch-Amun
Lionwoman
Kikimalou
JamesPanda
Gulogulo76
bjarki12
Zoodirektor
sadie3112
MartinH
Iuri97
Thylacineotway
Logan'sArk
Silver Unicornis
Glitterin Goldie
trevok4
shadoweon
Bloodrayne
Dutch Bear
terrorchicken
hpenchantress
NightLioness
hobocatcreations
Florian
lucky luke
Saien
bun2013
Night Elf
donny ong
WhiteLightning Wolf
bojan
barracudacat
ze_neto
Schleich GingerNinja
Geospiza fortis
Roger
pm64
widukind
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
Takama
LittleLady
arafan
MARTINLATIN
SUSANNE
Dum_my
sbell
Gwaine
Tarunyada
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Rakel
Tupolew Tu-154
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:12 am

Takama found it first. I don't know if he has yet, but I haven't had time to check the other construction manuals for other new figures.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:29 am

MARTINLATIN wrote:
Schelich salud that i chiste The sloth thats si not true!!!

arafan wrote:
The sloth was a user-voted animal, and Schleich said that it will be a new model for 2016, but we will see soon. Wink

Just to clear up anything about the sloth, this is confirmation of when it will be released, currently on their website.
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:21 am

Given Schleichs Track record. The Sauropod could be Either another Brachiosaurus or Giraffatitain(the former is more likely then the latter). The Raptors could be Anything, but Everything Dinosaur did mention they were thinking about doing a Raptor species that is larger then Velociraptor. So they can be anything But another Velociraptor.

The Theropod Is definitely not a T.Rex I believe its a New Allosaurus, which i welcome because there old one has a very cheaply made Jaw

Back to top Go down
Manuel Alejandro Gómez

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 8:08 pm

On the set of one is a box (the smallest) Microraptor on the other hand others are raptors do not know what kind.

Moreover, the allosaurus and brachiosaurus are very hackneyed Schleich animals so would not surprise me again unto edit.
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:02 pm

Takama wrote:
Given Schleichs Track record. The Sauropod could be Either another Brachiosaurus or Giraffatitain(the former is more likely then the latter). The Raptors could be Anything, but Everything Dinosaur did mention they were thinking about doing a Raptor species that is larger then Velociraptor. So they can be anything But another Velociraptor.

The Theropod Is definitely not a T.Rex I believe its a New Allosaurus, which i welcome because there old one has a very cheaply made Jaw

I doubt they would use 'Giraffititan' even if that is the more likely genus of the German-found African specimens. It would require Schleich doing more research.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:27 am

So we found some more! Very Happy

14753 Asian elephant cow

14754 Asian elephant bull

14755 Asian elephant calf

14756 Kangaroo female with joey

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:45 am

UPDATED.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan

Last edited by pokeyanyway on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:34 am

Those elephants look a lot better the the African ones from this year.

I hope they make a new tapir

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:57 pm

thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:27 am

Where were these photos of the elephants and kangaroo from? They look great, I'm excited to see them in person.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 12:16 am

Well....I saw these new elephants in H&H Circle and winner webshop but thought they were just fo USA market...they are on sale right now...I think they are very nice cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 12:19 pm

Just found these on marktplaats (dutch online secondhand shop)
They were shown there to pre-order them.

There will be an other barn in 2017.
It's called 72102 Large Red Barn with Accessories.
And will be only available in the USA (and probably Canada).

It stands on the USA 2016 second half price list.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 6:09 am

UPDATED.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 6:12 am

Benga1996 wrote:

Can anyone translate what the Smurf figures are called?

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:08 pm

The lucky Smurfs set::

20794 : Smurfin as Angel
20795 : Smurf with key
20796 : Groom Smurf
20797 : Smurf with four-leaf clover (or lucky clover)
20798 : Smurf with flower bouquet
20799 : Bride Smurfin

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:05 am

Is the Stegosaurus the same in the volcano-set?

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 4:11 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Is the Stegosaurus the same in the volcano-set?

Based on what Takama has said in another post, yes.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 2:16 am

4 new dinosaurs for 2017, please check link below

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 2:49 am

UPDATED.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan

Last edited by pokeyanyway on Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 2:51 am

Am I allowed to put pictures from "Everything Dinosaur on here?

More are also here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 3:11 am

I love the mini series. The small ones not so much, but I do have to say that their tyrannosaurus rex and spinosaurus are both amazing figures. I will definitely pick them up when they come out next year.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 5:57 am

ASAIN ELEPHANTS, KANGAROO, STEGOSAURUS AVAILABLE NOW, AT LEAST IN UNITED STATES

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:37 am

Are these temporary US exclusives and be released into the rest of the range in 2017?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 7:13 am

From what I can tell, it'll be like the hereford and angus cattle from a year or two ago.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 4:01 am

pokeyanyway wrote:
I love the mini series. The small ones not so much, but I do have to say that their tyrannosaurus rex and spinosaurus are both amazing figures. I will definitely pick them up when they come out next year.

The T.Rex is a Repaint of the small one they did in 2015

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next