Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems with upload pictures.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Problems with upload pictures. Empty
PostSubject: Problems with upload pictures.   Problems with upload pictures. EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:12 pm

I know how it works but at the moment it dont works Sad

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Problems with upload pictures.   Problems with upload pictures. EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 8:12 pm

Is it the photo hosting site you're using that's not working? scratch

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Problems with upload pictures.   Problems with upload pictures. EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 8:18 pm

For me, STS works enormously slow today, I won't try to upload pictures to it, because even the smileys don't work *sad looking smiley*

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Problems with upload pictures.   Problems with upload pictures. EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Now it works fine again cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Problems with upload pictures.   Problems with upload pictures. EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:33 pm

I resynchronized the forum 1 hour before Susanne's post. It was also slow for me. Though, I am not sure everyting is working normal now. I need your feedback. Very Happy

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Problems with upload pictures.   Problems with upload pictures. EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:00 am

I loaded something up a few hours ago and it was really bad, but it went really fast just now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Problems with upload pictures.   Problems with upload pictures. EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:38 am

Just a random picture to test it :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fast as lighning cheers

Actually faster than I can remember it ever was Shocked

Thankyou dear Roger flower Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Problems with upload pictures.   Problems with upload pictures. EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:20 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Now it works fine again cheers

For me too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Problems with upload pictures.   Problems with upload pictures. EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:19 am

Thanks everyone for your feedback! Very Happy I am glad everything is working nicely now! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Problems with upload pictures.   Problems with upload pictures. Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with upload pictures.
Page 1 of 1