Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:38 am

Hi People,

I'm very happy to open this topic because I really love Wild Cattles.  cheers
This group for the wild part of genus BOS. You can read more here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gaurs are my big favourites.  What a Face
So, show us them! cyclops

My painted Wild Cattles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gaurs

Bantengs

Aurochs

Kouprey This will be my Kouprey. It is not finished yet. Very Happy

I'm making some customised models from resin copies but I can do it slowly next to my other things. (2nd gaur cow, Borneo banteng, Gayal bull).
I hope you like this topic. tongue

For sale: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Search list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:55 pm

Noémi opened this wonderful SUY with an impressive collection and it got almost unnoticed. Sad
Sometimes it happens but I am sure everyone will love this topic and that some more contributions will show. bounce
I only have two gaurs, the Mojö Fun, figure of the year in 2013 and sculpted by our friend Anna Dobrowolska... and the Britains plastic gaur, at 1:32 scale and released in 1979. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:02 pm

I actually have a few to share! It's not really a group I tend to collect...at all. But I have some! Who knew?

Yowies Forgotten Friends Aurochs:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Club Earth Aurochs:

Play Visions Gir Forest Gaur

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Gosh ! I missed it even if I gooked for it every day Embarassed Very Happy

Wonderful cattle !!! cheers

FluffySlipers

Country/State : Wiltshire,

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:59 pm

I love domestic bulls, they are so powerful, wild cattle are even more impressive !
Back to top Go down
Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:59 am

Wonderful cattle cheers Noémi´s collection is amazing Applause Applause

Country/State : USA/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:16 am

This is a fantastic topic. I don't own any models that would fit, but it's great to see all of yours. Noemi: your collection is wonderful! The bantengs look great!
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:13 am

For the moment

PV Gaur

Merten Bantengs

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
For the moment

PV Gaur

Merten Bantengs

Those are really nice Andreas! I didn't know you owned the PV gaur! :surprised:
Sorry for being a boring guy but I have the same usual question, is it marked with year and number? Could you please check it when possible? bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:26 am

For the moment

PV Gaur

Merten Bantengs

Sorry for being a boring guy but I have the same usual question, is it marked with year and number? Could you please check it when possible? bounce

Thank you. No number and no year- and i was also surprised any time away as i saw him in my shelve Wink

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:24 am

For the moment

PV Gaur

Merten Bantengs

Thank you. No number and no year- and i was also surprised any time away as i saw him in my shelve Wink

Laughing Again surprising! so it has just PV logo and animal name, isn't it? PV world is so exciting, we already know more than 300 different extant species among PV bulk figures and we still don't know them all! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 am

...... we already know more than 300 different extant species among PV bulk figures and we still don't know them all! Very Happy

WOW !!! Shocked

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:15 pm

...... we already know more than 300 different extant species among PV bulk figures and we still don't know them all! Very Happy

WOW !!! Shocked

Yes, it is really impressive, check these numbers:
124 Mammals
17 Aves
55 Reptiles
23 Amphybians
24 Fish species
47 Arthropods
8 Sea slugs
8 Starfish

Not counting domestic animals, prehistoric or extinct neither large figures. Some species, rarely, have more than one version but those are not also in these numbers.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:54 am

WOW !!! Shocked

Yes, it is really impressive, check these numbers:
124 Mammals
17 Aves
55 Reptiles
23 Amphybians
24 Fish species
47 Arthropods
8 Sea slugs
8 Starfish

Not counting domestic animals, prehistoric or extinct neither large figures. Some species, rarely, have more than one version but those are not also in these numbers.

And often the only figurine of the specie :)

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:04 am

And i also have the Britains and the Mojö gaur. And a repainted Britains gaur as Banteng

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)   Today at 4:29 am

Back to top Go down

Show us yours: Wild cattle(Aurochs, Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, Kouprey)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1