Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update

Go down 
+22
Ana
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
Kikimalou
Tarunyada
jarda
skysthelimit
FluffySlipers
ken yeo
Wilorvise
Tove
MartinH
Dum_my
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
Oryx7557
NightLioness
widukind
costicuba
LeeAnn
Roger
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Gorgeous new additions Roger cheers I love the penguin! I love you

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Roger wrote:

jarda wrote:
Congrats, Roger, you got very nice additions!

The vintage German ones are Domplast or Heinerle or Manurba, I have these too but in darker version. The first Domplast animal is marten (not fox) :)

Thanks Jarda, I fixed my mistake here and in my foxes topic where Christophe provided the exact same information. It looks actually a marten but I see foxes everywhere. Laughing
Nice to know the brand too and actually I am equally happy that it is a marten, they're not very common in toy shape and I love these creatures.

Oh, I was so excited , that I found 5 foxes for Roger......and now , they are not 5, but 4 Crying or Very sad ... Very Happy
Sorry Roger ...my mistake :) But in the website shop, they also called it a fox ...
So , it is a Marten instead of Fox ... hmm it is also very nice, becouse like Roger said, Martens are very nice creatures :)
Yes,  I`m watching now photos of real Marten animals and this model, look`s like Marten ...
The head, the body, the tail ... it is Marten,
but these legs ...scratch ... they are too thin for a marten ... and also long ...

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:48 pm

Thanks LeeAnn! Very Happy Penguins!!! Wink

costicuba wrote:
Oh, I was so excited , that I found 5 foxes for Roger......and now , they are not 5, but 4 Crying or Very sad ... Very Happy
Sorry Roger ...my mistake :) But in the website shop, they also called it a fox ...
So , it is a Marten instead of Fox ... hmm it is also very nice, becouse like Roger said, Martens are very nice creatures :)
Yes,  I`m watching now photos of real Marten animals and this model, look`s like Marten ...
The head, the body, the tail ... it is Marten,
but these legs ...scratch ... they are too thin for a marten ... and also long ...

Kosta, I have 5 foxes from you once I had already one before. Then, it is not important how many they are, important is to have the chance of sharing this hobby with a good-hearted person like you. Very Happy
You're right, these legs are not correct for a marten but I believe the manufacturer wanted to make a marten indeed. ... and she is very happy once she discovered that instead of more than 100 friends, long-legged marten has only two but two very good ones as we always wish our friends are. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
upload pictures

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 12:55 am

Ok Roger, then I`m happy too cheers sunny

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 11:36 pm

I received some more wonderful gifts from forum friends. I am definitively a spoiled croc.

From Julie, together with a fox postcard and some more foxy little things. I received a very interesting lot of figurines.
Foxes you already know, from the 2nd version of Play Visions bat-eared fox on left, the larger 1994 M red ofx at the right to the small Ferrero cartoon fox.
I received together a Good Luck Minis seal and the very wanted Galapagos penguin, both by Safari Ltd. Still a Schleich beaver, one of these small Schleich figures that I love.
Thanks Julie, you're always very kind! flower

From Susanne a fabulous selection of 2016 new releases from major brands. Getting all these incredible figures as gifts is something indescribable.
From left: Papo Arctic fox, Safari Ltd Canada lynx, Papo Red Kangaroo female with joey, CollectA common wombat with joey, CollectA Himalayan tahr and Bullyland red panda. All very wanted and on top of my wish list!
Fortunately we already have great pictures on forum and TAi so everyone know how fantastic they are! Very Happy

With Susanne's help also, I was finally able of getting the very long wanted Papo Nile crocodile, a spectacular sculpture of one of my favorite animals. Papo is still unbeatable in this regard.

Again a bigh tahnks to Susanne for helping me to keep alive this glorious hobby! cheers

From Kelly and through Susanne I also received a very beautiful fox made of a dense and somewhat noble material (polyresin?). It has a stamp where we can read Fall for All, Accessory, 2015, distributed by Jo-Ann Stores.
Of course also a big thanks to Kelly, it means not only that I received one more fox but more important that there is one more STS member kind enough and that wanted to contribute to my collection! cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 3:40 am

In these additions, I see animals of 2016, congrats.

And your ew fox, has now, new house with many brother. cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:23 am

WOW ! You got the Play Visions bat-eared fox cheers I know it has been on your wishlist for ages Very Happy
And the Papo Croc ! Crocodile
New wishes come true are good, but the long standing loves comming true is incredible cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:26 am

Beautieful newcomers for you!! And hurray for Julie and Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Great additions my friend Very Happy I thought you already had the Papo croc scratch

The 2016 CollectA and the so nice Bullyland red panda... drunken I'm a bit jealous What a Face Laughing

I'm also happy you like the Schleich beaver, it is a good one indeed, like a few small animals they made the last years.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Lovely new additions, Roger! You are a spoiled croc indeed!Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Thanks Fernando, Susanne, Andreas, Christophe and WLW! Very Happy
Kikimalou wrote:
Great additions my friend Very Happy I thought you already had the Papo croc scratch

The 2016 CollectA and the so nice Bullyland red panda... drunken I'm a bit jealous What a Face Laughing

I'm also happy you like the Schleich beaver, it is a good one indeed, like a few small animals they made the last years.

Papo croc was always a very wanted figure but I never got it because of its high price, I tried to satisfy myself with other standard priced crocs but it ended being a wrong strategy, witht the money of 2 or 3 regular crocs, one can get the Papo that is much nicer. :) Fortunately, I ended acquiring it for a very friendly price with Susanne's help.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Roger's Arrivals part 3   Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 2:05 am

My collection is growing really slowly but thanks to great members of STS it is possible to show some new additions.
Again Susanne just gave me some very wanted 2016 releases and I really don't know how to thank her! flower flower

CollectA hirola
A very delicate rendition of a unexpected species. We should beel blessed of having the chance of getting a hirola. Very Happy

Safari Northern Mocking bird.
How many figures of mocking birds do we know? So, we're again lucky that Safari released that lovely bird.

Safari Wallaby
I love that kangoo thing. it breaks with the boring and obvious mania of brands to release almost exclusively red kangaroos.
The only minus is that the brand wasn't brave enough to make it to the species level. I tend to think it is a red-necked wallaby but other species could match it as well.

Safari wombat
We are living a wombat fever, Yowies USA, CollectA, Eikoh and also Safari. Considering the CollectA brings a baby, we can tell 2016 as the year of the wombat. Very Happy
Figure is really nice and luckily represents a hairy-nosed wombat what prevents it from being a repitition with the CollectA common wombat.

To finish, one of the few figures I bought this year is the last Senegal bichir from the fabulous Fauna Fish Figures collection. I shouldn't buy it at this moment but as soon as Sean informed us it was the last, I needed to get it immediately.
I also acquired a coelacant from Sean but coelacants have allergy to cameras and I forgot my Papo tarantula from Susanne that is always in my desk! geek

Thanks for watching! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:35 am

Wonderful pictures, Roger cheers

Thankyou for thankyou ! flower

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Susanne is our STS Queen and one of those STS friends, which we can call them : ``Santa Claus`` :)
She is making Christmas to be not only one day, but whole year Applause
These models are great newcommers.
Congratulations Roger cheers

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 2:28 pm

Thanks Susanne and Kosta! Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
Susanne is our STS Queen and one of those STS friends, which we can call them : ``Santa Claus`` :)
She is making Christmas to be not only one day, but whole year Applause
These models are great newcommers.
Congratulations Roger cheers

You're completely right Kosta, if Santa Claus was as nice as Susanne, everyone in this world would be happy! Very Happy
I forgot to show a figure that is not just a figure for me but almost a real pet. I love that Papo spider! Shocked
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]uploading images

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:07 pm

A crocodile with a pet spider !!!!! Shocked cheers Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:06 am

Congratulations Roger :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:12 am

Wonderful additions!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 1:59 am

Thanks Andreas and Fallon! :)
Greetings also from the crocodile's pet to Susanne! Laughing

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 3:00 am

SUSANNE wrote:
A crocodile with a pet spider !!!!! Shocked cheers Laughing

You made me think something like this.  Sorry about the graininess, etc. poor lighting + low quality camera = brilliant masterpiece, yes? (kidding!) lol!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 3:01 am

Congrats for your additions, specially, the Safari wombat.

sunny sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:52 am

Wilorvise wrote:

You made me think something like this.  Sorry about the graininess, etc. poor lighting + low quality camera = brilliant masterpiece, yes? (kidding!) lol!

cheers cheers cheers Applause lol!

Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:20 am

i love the hirola i still need to get my hands on the collecta antelope but great new additons cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 2:03 am

Thanks Fernando and Brandom! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Wilorvise wrote:

cheers cheers cheers Applause lol!

lol!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 12:33 am

The super ladies of this forum keep helping me with my collection. You already know my new unknown fox from my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that I received as gift from Sue&Lesley. flower flower
Yvette, also offered me her help to get some new figures like the Schleich gemsbok, giant pangolin and the SSS giant wetta. Very Happy together some gifts, among them, the K&M great blue heron from River tube. Very Happy
... and, to keep the tradition, some fantastic gifts from Susanne! Shocked Mojö Fun ermine, sitting rhino and black griffon; Papo hare and another Schleich giant pangolin and now I have two pangolins! Laughing cheers

Let's start with the black griffon, I have already the ligter variation but that is a dramatic change. Maybe this new color corresponds more to any other similar vulture from Gyps genus or it is just a dark colored griffon. The dark color brings a huge advantage. It turns surely the figure more attractive commercially once we often think in these impressive big birds as black creatures. Well, I love it! Very Happy

Then, a new tamandua, I love formicivores, they are my favorite animals but I am not being very lucky with tamanduas, every single tamandua from my collection has some accident in its life. One of them was my Mojö that got the tail broken almost because of I don't know what... scratch ... fortunately Mojö is improving their manufacturing quality, plastic formula seems to be better in these last figures and luckily less breakable. The fact is that I have now a new tamandua, Susanne solved it. Very Happy

Hahah, Susanne offered me a hare? I liked the pose of this figure but I thought it was big as the beaver, I was wrong, it is such a small and lightweight figure with a beautiful texture, well applied painting and lifelike.
The ermine, of course, some color variations around the same mold are surely mandatory, a stoat in Summer coat needed surely a cute Winter version in its pure white color with black-tipped tail. Here it is and a much nicer size than the large but great McDonalds figure.
Wow, wow, the white rhinoceros calf sitting sculpted by Anna is a monument, I am sure a life-sized version of this replica could easily work as a very realistic statue for a Museum. The pose is full of subtle movement that together with all details of the sculpt make it look very realistic and probably my favorite baby figure of ever.

The Schleich gemsbok is clearly a remastered version from the 2002 version, however, it is slightly improved from its predecessor. It is a fact that in 2002 the old gemsbok was a reference when compared with contemporaneous antelope figures and this one now has a medium quality wen compared with what is being done these days. Though, I find it more attractive than the Papo gemsbok, for instance.
Here together with the great blue heron, a very interesting replica of a very unusual species. This tube figure is clearly different from the current ones, it is flexible but heavy and it is a large figure as you can see. Very Happy

The giant wetta from SSS, a figure made of a very soft material and that will need some hot water method, despite all the care of Yvette while packaging it. Material is very soft and figure is quite simple but I wanted to have it in my collection. :)

Here is the most antecipated Schleich giant pangolin, I almost can't remember having such enthusiasm about a Schleich figure. I love pangolins and as some of you know, I was a kind of mentor of the Mojö pangolin once species choice was mine as well as I could participate during the development. So, seeing another pangolin such a short time after it, from a popular brand as Schleich and a species from a different continent, are all circunstances that made me very excited about it. Additionally, it is a well done figure that deserves all praises. cheers

Thanks for watching and of course thanks to these wonderful STS ladies. flower flower flower flower

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update    Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's 2016 arrivals!!! ... 26th August update
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next