Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**

Go down 
+17
SUSANNE
landrover
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
Anne from Norway
TheLastStardust
Bloodrayne
costicuba
Wilorvise
Viking Spawn
Kikimalou
Tarunyada
lucky luke
Roger
Ana
NightLioness
LeeAnn
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** Empty
PostSubject: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 02:16

WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION

Let me introduce you to the focal point of my collecting endeavors: My entire wolf figure collection!
I have not gotten around to photographing each and every wolf figure individually but I have finally gotten around to taking updated photos of my display + closeups of each shelf.
At last count (as of July 2018) I was up to 338 wolf figures. I have not done an official recount yet but would like to in the near future as my displays need a good cleaning again.

But without further ado, here it is!

Entire Display

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Top Shelf

Top Shelf Close Up 1

Top Shelf Close Up 2

Top Shelf Close Up 3

Shelf 2

Shelf 2 Close Up 1

Shelf 2 Close Up 2

Shelf 2 Close Up 3

Shelf 3

Shelf 3 Close Up 1

Shelf 3 Close Up 2

Shelf 3 Close Up 3

Shelf 3 Close Up 4

Shelf 3 Close Up 5

Shelf 3 Close Up 6

Shelf 3 Close Up 7

Shelf 3 Close Up 8

Shelf 3 Close Up 9

Shelf 3 Close Up 10

Shelf 4

Shelf 4 Close Up 1

Shelf 4 Close Up 2

Shelf 4 Close Up 3

Shelf 4 Close Up 4

Shelf 4 Close Up 5

Shelf 4 Close Up 6

Shelf 4 Close Up 7

Shelf 4 Close Up 8

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Wed 07 Nov 2018, 17:43; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 02:53

Beautiful collection! You have some true gems there Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 08:06

Wow, a nice wolf collection :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 08:21

Nice to see your whole pack Very Happy Great wolf collection Shocked Applause cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 08:53

This is awesome affraid

How I would love to sit down with you and hear about them all , there are many, many that I don't know of Shocked

For instance, the bottom right : Isn't that Schleich Wolf pup in three different colours ?  And right to them a blueish-grey one ...it rings a bell for me, but I can't remember what brand, - and, and bounce

Btw, - did you see this topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?
It would be great to also have your picture here bounce Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 11:46

Wow, great collection of wolves! Congratulations!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 14:49

LeeAnn wrote:
Beautiful collection! You have some true gems there Very Happy

Thanks LeeAnn!

widukind wrote:
Wow, a nice wolf collection :)
Thanks, Andreas!

NightLioness wrote:
Nice to see your whole pack Very Happy Great wolf collection Shocked Applause cheers
Thank you!

SUSANNE wrote:
This is awesome affraid

How I would love to sit down with you and hear about them all , there are many, many that I don't know of Shocked

For instance, the bottom right : Isn't that Schleich Wolf pup in three different colours ?  And right to them a blueish-grey one ...it rings a bell for me, but I can't remember what brand, - and, and bounce

Btw, - did you see this topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?
It would be great to also have your picture here bounce Very Happy
Thank you, Susanne! The white Schleich wolf pup was a custom repaint I did several years ago. The other two are color variants. As for the bluish/gray wolf, that one is the Sol90 wolf...probably one of the hardest for me to find!

Fantastic thread! I will be sure to share some individual photos and such of my wolves very soon there!

Ana wrote:
Wow, great collection of wolves!
Congratulations!! cheers

Thank you, Ana! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 16:52

PLEASE do share close up photos of them, you have a drool worthy collection. I love wolves too, and try to get as many variations etc. as I can get, but yours definitely trumps my one shelf collection. Great pack there, and I can't wait to see more of them. drunken study Applause cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 18:37

It is actually a very impressive collection of wolves. Hard to tell which ones are in your picture, pic is good but after seeing some of them I start crossing the few neurons I still have. Rolling Eyes
I hope you have the chance of talking a little more about them, here or in the wolves topic. Many thanks for sharing, it is always so interesting to see what others collect. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 20:03

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:

Thank you, Susanne! The white Schleich wolf pup was a custom repaint I did several years ago. The other two are color variants. As for the bluish/gray wolf, that one is the Sol90 wolf...probably one of the hardest for me to find!

Thanks for the info cheers

Ohh, yes ! Sol 90 does have a very special charm Very Happy

Fantastic thread! I will be sure to share some individual photos and such of my wolves very soon there!

YESSSSS ! bounce cheers Applause cheers

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 22:20

Wow, a nice wolf collection Very Happy Applause Applause Applause Cool
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016, 02:21

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
PLEASE do share close up photos of them, you have a drool worthy collection. I love wolves too, and try to get as many variations etc. as I can get, but yours definitely trumps my one shelf collection. Great pack there, and I can't wait to see more of them. drunken study Applause cheers

I most certainly will be sharing a bunch of individual photos of my wolves! Thanks so much!

Roger wrote:
It is actually a very impressive collection of wolves. Hard to tell which ones are in your picture, pic is good but after seeing some of them I start crossing the few neurons I still have. Rolling Eyes
I hope you have the chance of talking a little more about them, here or in the wolves topic. Many thanks for sharing, it is always so interesting to see what others collect. Very Happy

So sorry for the terrible photo quality! There is not one good space in my house that has good lighting...and...such a huge collection is difficult to get a good photo of. Laughing but no worries! I will be posting individual photos of this collection soon!

lucky luke wrote:
Wow, a nice wolf collection Very Happy Applause Applause Applause Cool
Thank you! I love you
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptySat 19 Mar 2016, 12:24

I kept drooling about your collection on dA, but now I can all start over again here on STS drunken Such a wonderful wolf collection, I hope mine will be as wonderful one day as well! cheers Thanks for sharing, I'd love to see some close ups once Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptySat 19 Mar 2016, 13:35

What an impressive choir, we need to see more pics of the artists Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptySat 19 Mar 2016, 16:04

Wowsers! Your wolf collection is amazing!!! Shocked

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptySun 20 Mar 2016, 01:25

Roger wrote:

So sorry for the terrible photo quality! There is not one good space in my house that has good lighting...and...such a huge collection is difficult to get a good photo of. Laughing but no worries! I will be posting individual photos of this collection soon!

I wasn't talking about photo quality, though, I am very happy you'll post individual pictures of them. Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 03:01

I started taking more individualized photos of my wolf collection quite some time ago but never had a chance to upload them here.

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Wed 07 Nov 2018, 16:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 05:24

Great pics :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 13:21

Wow. :) Congrats on some rare figures.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 17:02

Total eye candy Razz cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 23:26

SUSANNE wrote:

Twisted Evil cheers Applause

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyFri 03 Jun 2016, 01:48

I think this way of showing your wolves results very well! The VW groups are incredible! cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyTue 07 Jun 2016, 03:42

widukind wrote:
Great pics :)

Thank you!

Wilorvise wrote:
Wow. :) Congrats on some rare figures.

Thank you!

SUSANNE wrote:

lol!

costicuba wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Twisted Evil cheers Applause

Very Happy

Roger wrote:
I think this way of showing your wolves results very well! The VW groups are incredible! cheers

Thank you!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyThu 04 Aug 2016, 05:52

Currently switching around my displays. I have two book cases and today I finally condensed all the paperwork, books, and art supplies down to two shelves on just the one...leaving me with some space to put animal figures of course! BUT...I also decided today that I need to space out my entire wolf collection. It was all crammed together on one shelf with a few acrylic shelves...now it is on top of my larger bookcase but also on the first shelf.

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Wed 07 Nov 2018, 16:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** EmptyThu 04 Aug 2016, 08:42

Wonderful wolves galore cheers
A beautyful sight Very Happy

We need to suggest the "conga lines" again for SUY, so we can see pictures of your WW variations bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**   WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18** Empty

Back to top Go down

WHITELIGHTNING'S WOLF COLLECTION *** UPDATED 11.07.18**
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next