Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Larami Sharks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Larami Sharks   Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also decided to show you individual pictures of the Larami Sharks I have. From top to bottom: Great White Shark, Tiger Shark, Hammerhead Shark, Bull Shark (finally mine!!!!) and Port Jackson Shark.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Larami Sharks   Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:15 am

Bowhead, thanks for these fine pictures and congratulations for finding some of them. I used your post on Andreas' additions topic to open a new topic to these sharks once it was missing on forum and thanks to you now we have it. Very Happy
I hope you can find the other Larami sharks in your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Horn shark is very unusual in toy figure, but I think my favorite of this batch is the tiger shark. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Larami Sharks   Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:31 am

Fine that you like these sharks :)

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Larami Sharks   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:44 am

Congratulations, and thankyou for sharing Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Larami Sharks   Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Bowhead, thanks for these fine pictures and congratulations for finding some of them. I used your post on Andreas' additions topic to open a new topic to these sharks once it was missing on forum and thanks to you now we have it. Very Happy
I hope you can find the other Larami sharks in your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Horn shark is very unusual in toy figure, but I think my favorite of this batch is the tiger shark. Very Happy

The Port Jackson Horn Shark was not the only singular species represented in that set: the Bonnethead Shark and the Sand Tiger Shark, also included in that set (Andreas has them) also are sharks we don't see often in the toy world.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Larami Sharks   Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:11 am

The Port Jackson Horn Shark was not the only singular species represented in that set: the Bonnethead Shark and the Sand Tiger Shark, also included in that set (Andreas has them) also are sharks we don't see often in the toy world.

That's a fact! :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Larami Sharks   Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:13 am

The reason why i have this set :)

PostSubject: Re: Larami Sharks   Today at 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Larami Sharks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1