Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:35 am

Retouched 2016 Schleich cheetahs.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Repainted 2015 Schleich wolf[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Resculpted and customized Safari ltd Dingo figure into a gray wolf.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:11 am

Nice work :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:17 am

They are beautyful cheers

Those cheetahs are already nice from the factury, - with your repaint they are wonderful Applause

I like your style very much ! That Schleich wolf is like a small painting  , and the wingo could easily be a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:12 am

I already watch you on DA, and it is a big joy to see you share your beautiful repaint/customs here too Applause bounce cheers I love you
If you sell anything.... I want! Very Happy I love you Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:33 am

They are great! I love the reach colours and more contrast they have now. Beautiful works! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:17 pm

excellent work

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice work :)
Thank you! I love you

They are beautyful cheers

Those cheetahs are already nice from the factury, - with your repaint they are wonderful Applause

I like your style very much ! That Schleich wolf is like a small painting  , and the wingo could easily be a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers
Thank you very much! I just might work on that Dingo replica a bit more and make it look more like a Mexican gray wolf! Fantastic idea, Susanne!

I already watch you on DA, and it is a big joy to see you share your beautiful repaint/customs here too Applause bounce cheers I love you
If you sell anything.... I want! Very Happy I love you Laughing
Thank you! I love you I may be putting a few up for sale sometime in the future!

They are great! I love the reach colours and more contrast they have now. Beautiful works! cheers
Thank you! I love you

excellent work
Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Wonderful job on all of them! Especially your new coat of paint for the Schleich wolf, really made that figure turn around for the better. Thanks for sharing!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:44 pm

The repainted Schleich wolf is quite the eyecatcher.
I really enjoy the colours you picked for it.

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Stunning work! I really like what you did with the dingo Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Very neat work, I can't wait to see more of your repaints! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:53 pm

Very nice work cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Today at 1:12 am

Back to top Go down

Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1