Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:35 am

Retouched 2016 Schleich cheetahs.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Repainted 2015 Schleich wolf[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Resculpted and customized Safari ltd Dingo figure into a gray wolf.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:11 am

Nice work :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:17 am

They are beautyful cheers

Those cheetahs are already nice from the factury, - with your repaint they are wonderful Applause

I like your style very much ! That Schleich wolf is like a small painting  , and the wingo could easily be a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:12 am

I already watch you on DA, and it is a big joy to see you share your beautiful repaint/customs here too Applause bounce cheers I love you
If you sell anything.... I want! Very Happy I love you Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:33 am

They are great! I love the reach colours and more contrast they have now. Beautiful works! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:17 pm

excellent work

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice work :)
Thank you! I love you

They are beautyful cheers

Those cheetahs are already nice from the factury, - with your repaint they are wonderful Applause

I like your style very much ! That Schleich wolf is like a small painting  , and the wingo could easily be a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers
Thank you very much! I just might work on that Dingo replica a bit more and make it look more like a Mexican gray wolf! Fantastic idea, Susanne!

I already watch you on DA, and it is a big joy to see you share your beautiful repaint/customs here too Applause bounce cheers I love you
If you sell anything.... I want! Very Happy I love you Laughing
Thank you! I love you I may be putting a few up for sale sometime in the future!

They are great! I love the reach colours and more contrast they have now. Beautiful works! cheers
Thank you! I love you

excellent work
Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Wonderful job on all of them! Especially your new coat of paint for the Schleich wolf, really made that figure turn around for the better. Thanks for sharing!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:44 pm

The repainted Schleich wolf is quite the eyecatcher.
I really enjoy the colours you picked for it.

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Stunning work! I really like what you did with the dingo Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Very neat work, I can't wait to see more of your repaints! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:53 pm

Very nice work cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo   

Back to top Go down

Retouched, repainted, and resculpted - Schleich cheetahs, wolf, and Safari LTD Dingo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1