Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

STS access problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: STS access problems   Sun 20 Mar - 8:18

Hello admin(s), yesterday (19/03/16) and today morning (CET time zone) I had problems access any page from STS forum. As I have multiboot, I tried different OS and different browsers with no success. I got error message about too long timeout. Other websites were working. Now (and before) I have access to STS from the same configuration again. Any idea where the bug can be?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   Sun 20 Mar - 11:22

Hello Jarda, checking all last updates on forum, I haven't found anything relevant that may cause you problems.
There is a new method of drag & drop but it is on servimg and a new advertising system but the forum is configured to show the lesser number of adds that is possible. It seems also no maintenance was performed during these days. However, give always your feedback when possible. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   Sun 20 Mar - 13:33

I had this problem on Friday. Couldn't get on at all until later in the day, the page just wouldn't load.

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   Sun 20 Mar - 16:12

Me too, - but I went out and made a cup of coffee, - and when I tried again, it worked Laughing Razz

We probably just hit the few minutes when somebody was updating it or something Very Happy

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   Mon 21 Mar - 7:12

Yesterdays evening I can´t access STS forum as well... Now I use very quick connection from another ISP (my desktop at work) and after loooong delay the STS forum pages are displayed. Something wrong on STS side starting two days ago... scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   Mon 21 Mar - 13:31

I am so sorry but I checked everything I could and I am not finding the problem. I have no reports from the forummotion board and I am not experiencing the same problems myself what turns it harder to find out.
Though, please keep giving me feedback, if the problem subsists I will report it to the developers. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   

Back to top Go down

STS access problems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1