Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017

Go down 
+3
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
TheLastStardust
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Hello all! <3  bounce  cheers

I liked these one-spiecie collection's so much, that i wanted to start off one myself Laughing so, here's my Unicorn collection! It might not be big (yet), but i hope it grows in the future!  I love you

Why Unicorns..?

as far as i can remember, I had a love for these horned horses. They have something special to me. I have a personal world/story, where unicorns play a big role in.
Also, If i don't feel well or need luck, I have this unicorn necklace that I wear. xD I know these animals don't exist.. but I think that's just what make them special to me, they are so pure, noble and mysterious.. I just feel drawn to them is some way xD
So let's see them! :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Peach by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Peach-
*Brand: Schleich

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ennis by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Ennis-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Zoluma by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Zoluma-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Victoria by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Victoria-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Takkiti by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Takkiti-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nuramon by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Nuramon-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Farodin by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Farodin-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Lindariel by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Lindariel & Noroelle-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Peran by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Peran-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Alicia by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Alicia-
*Brand: Papo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ann by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Ann-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Emerelle by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Emerelle-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Igraell by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Igraell-
*Brand: Mojo Fun

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Florence by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Florence-
*Brand: Safari LTD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Snooki by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Snooki-
*Brand: Safari LTD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ira by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Ira-
*Brand: Breyer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Maxwell by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

-Maxwell-
*Brand: Breyer

---------------------------------------------------------------

That was everything, but I hope my collection grows in the future! cheers
Thanks for looking,  I love you

Like a Star @ heaven  Stardust  Like a Star @ heaven

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by TheLastStardust on Tue May 16, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Oooh this is great! cheers I love the one-species-thing, it's great we have another addition now bounce Nardien, I really like your unicorns! I had the same thing with unicorns when I was younger; such majestic animals.. drunken Well, I haven't wandered far off, with my mermaid like Sirenians haha Razz

You've got a wonderful collection of unicorns so far! I'll keep an eye out for more bounce So you don't want Playmobil unicorns, but you'd like to have resin statues of them?

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 2:36 pm

Gorgeous unicorns cheers I love you I love the Breyers of course Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:13 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Yes!!! An other great 'one animal' collection page! Applause cheers I love you
And look at the ones you already have! <3

I also keep an eye out for unicorns as well. And I wonder the same question as Julie: Statues and 'polystone' type unicorns are also welcome? Because we both go to places where you can find them Very Happy
How big may they be?

I have added you to the 'one animal/specie collection' topic Very Happy

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Thank you LeeAnn, Julie, Andreas and Karin !!! I love you cheers

Karin and Julie, So great and kind that you both want to keep an eye out! <3
To answer your questions: polystone unicorns are welcome Very Happy Also brandless etc. too, only no playmobil :3 and about size scratch well, every size is good as long as they are not giants. Laughing (about breyer scale, not bigger :3 )

I hope to find some border collies for karin also.. Maybe I can look for you also, Julie?? Very Happy

and YaY I'm added! xD bounce

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:05 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
To answer your questions: polystone unicorns are welcome Very Happy Also brandless etc. too, only no playmobil :3 and about size scratch well, every size is good as long as they are not giants. Laughing (about breyer scale, not bigger :3 )

And My Little Pony unicorns, are they welcome as well? Razz

TheLastStardust wrote:
I hope to find some border collies for karin also.. Maybe I can look for you also, Julie?? Very Happy

Sea cows!!! cheers And more. But don't bother about me, just have a good look around for yourself ^^

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Thank you for the info! Very Happy Oh indeed, My Little Pony too? :3

*pushes Julie away* She... already... finds... enough..... Razz

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:12 pm

NightLioness wrote:
*pushes Julie away* She... already... finds... enough..... Razz

Haha that was exactly what I meant by 'don't bother about me' x'D *Crawls in corner*

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Julie, Karin, haha I totally fogot about MLP's existence xDD
But no, That's not what i'm looking for :3

haha, your comment's made me laugh Razz but ok, I shall keep one teeny weeny eye open for sea cows then :3

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 9:03 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:

haha, your comment's made me laugh Razz but ok, I shall keep one teeny weeny eye open for sea cows then :3

Okay Very Happy I think you are looking for the more 'real horse with a horn' concept I think Very Happy

Yay, an other goal for Kingsday markets besides the foxes, Sirenians, hyenas, 'schuddes' XD and all the rest Very Happy Laughing

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:50 am

NightLioness wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Okay Very Happy I think you are looking for the more 'real horse with a horn' concept I think Very Happy

Yay, an other goal for Kingsday markets besides the foxes, Sirenians, hyenas, 'schuddes' XD and all the rest Very Happy Laughing

Yes, As long as they are realistic, they are welcome :3 What are Schuddes may I ask..? Very Happy  scratch Laughing

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:11 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Yes, As long as they are realistic, they are welcome :3 What are Schuddes may I ask..? Very Happy  scratch Laughing

Thanks Very Happy And I shall sent you a PM about Schuddes Razz

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:02 pm

Did you know Imperial made three wonderful models of unicorns, back in 1983? I have one of them: you can see it in the "Imperial Creatures" topic in the "Other Modern Company" thread.
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Did you know Imperial made three wonderful models of unicorns, back in 1983? I have one of them: you can see it in the "Imperial Creatures" topic in the "Other Modern Company" thread.

ohh! Shocked I never saw you replying! Embarassed I'm so sorry! but that's indeed a very interesting unicorn~ Thank you! cheers

-----------------

Yeah.. I feel like updating this thread but I havent got any new unicorns since.. Embarassed

BUT I pre-ordered Breyer Xavier, Captivating unicorn!! if everything works out well i'll have him in October bounce cheers I love you

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:23 pm

I still want to get that Papo one or do something like it.
It's so dramatic.
I LOVE IT!!!! bounce

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017   Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Unicorns :) - Quick update may 2017
Page 1 of 1