Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Imperial creatures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:28 pm

Interesting :)

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:42 pm

I hope Roger will put that card on TAI someday. This card is intresting, because it shows all the figures that belongs within that particular set.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:25 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
I hope Roger will put that card on TAI someday. This card is intresting, because it shows all the figures that belongs within that particular set.

Valérie, I uploaded the pictures of the blister on ray page. Do you know which exact animals are illustrated on it? I find it interesting that the Portuguese language was included in that card but I can't find the animal names.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:25 pm

The name of the other animals are not mentioned on the card I have, but I do clearly remember the shark being the TIGER SHARK (I had taken the time to look at other blister cards in the store with my friend, back in 2010 when I bought mine) and the crocodile being the SALTWATER CROCODILE. As for the cobra, I'm not sure to remember well and I remember the frog not being in the store at all (maybe it was already sold when I bought my manta ray). And the spider? I remember the species photographed on the corner (little information card) was in more brownish colors than the toy. If I remember well, it was some sort of tarentula, because the spider on the picture clearly was a big one, considering the thickness of the legs. But I'm not 100% sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   

Back to top Go down

Imperial creatures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3