Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imperial creatures

Go down 
+13
Jill
Burgerenby
pipsxlch
bmathison1972
smilodoncalifornicus
Wilorvise
landrover
Tarunyada
Bowhead Whale
FluffySlipers
widukind
Roger
SUSANNE
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Imperial creatures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:22 am

landrover wrote:

OK Roger,
I have too, lion, elephant,zebra, giraffe.

I will search tomorrow, I'll take some pictures.
I'll look at the year of manufacture.

The year of manufacture is VERY important: it tells exactly which exact line it belongs to. The SIZE is important as well, since my Tiger is a lot bigger than yours, which proves that they are from two different lines. study

By the way, Roger: the Smilodon is 1989 and the Arctic Wolf is 1987. You forgot to mention it on TAI.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 5:06 am

Other two pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:43 am

Nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:56 am

A very impressive collection of Imperial models Applause

It is nice to see them together. Those pictures give a good impression of the sizes and styles of the brand Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:51 am

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 5:51 am

When the little Imperial Wildlife animals will be put on TAI, Roger will have to seperate them from the big Imperial Wildlife animals. If you look at my Imperial Tiger, you will see that it is of a lot bigger size than Landrover's; I put it besides my Imperial 1985 Brachiosaurus so everyone can see it. Landrover's Imperial Tiger is a lot smaller than his 1985 Imperial Brachiosaurus, which is the very same size as mine (you will notice also that I took off my Brachiosaurus' varnish to bring it back to its original yellow and pink colors).
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:16 am

TAI is being incredibly busy these days so I only could add Fernando's small wild animals today.
Black bear, panda, gazelle, gorilla and tiger are now entered and in a new section called Wildlife (small). Thanks also to Fernando and Valerie for your imput. Very Happy

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Roger,Please say me ,if you need other pictures.

Smile Smile

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 8:55 pm

landrover wrote:

Roger,Please say me ,if you need other pictures.

Smile Smile
Yes, Fernando, it would be nice also individual pictures of giraffe, zebra, elephant, panther and lion. Just as you did with previous Imperial figures. Many thanks! cheers

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:37 pm

I took new pictures with AA battery for comparison sizes:

landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:40 pm

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 10:25 pm

Perfect Fernando! I have downloaded all of them, as soon as possible I'll upload them on TAI. Imperial in a short time went from 0 too 100 km/h as a Land Rover. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:29 pm

Great pictures, Farnando cheers

hmmmm....I think I have seen some of them before Shocked

Later : No, the ones I have are TM, they are different, but almost the same style Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 10:25 am

All of them are now on TAI. 10 Imperial small wildlife figures, it now looks like a collection! cheers

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:00 am

You forgot to put the 1985 Stégosaurus: it's the dark blue one Landrover is showing you.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:05 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
You forgot to put the 1985 Stégosaurus: it's the dark blue one Landrover is showing you.

Very well observed, Valerie! Very Happy It is now on TAI, 68th stego, very popular dino indeed. Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 7:47 am

Fernando also forgot to photograph his 1985 Imperial Tyrannosaurus alone. We can see it on the group picture: it's the tall, standing Brown and green dino.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:22 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Fernando also forgot to photograph his 1985 Imperial Tyrannosaurus alone. We can see it on the group picture: it's the tall, standing Brown and green dino.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:04 am

lol! Thanks Vallerie for noticing it and also Fernando for providing more great pictures to TAI. cheers
101th Tyrannosaurus added. Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:45 am

The TAI Imperial page is taking shape!
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus

smilodoncalifornicus

Country/State : USA Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 12:27 am

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Yes, that's a quite unusual looking ankylosaurus, I think one of the big interests of the dino collecting hobby is to see how representations of prehistoric animals change during the years, for manufacutring design and also for popular and scientific perception of these creatures. Congratulations for your new find. I added it to TAi, 27th ankylosaurus. Very Happy

Did you write the year 1977? The year is very important, because Imperial released quite a few lines of dinosaurs, recognizable by the year.  Surprised
By the way, I also have a few surprises for you in AAA!

Yes, it was listed as 1979 and I changed it to 1977. I'll check your new AAA! bounce bounce

Imperial released a line of dinosaurs (including a Dimetrodon) in 1977. In 1978, the manufacturer released a new line of dinos, and a third one in 1979. A fourth line, more realistic than the others, was released in 1985. Another one, including a Smilodon and an American Mastodon (the one I provided you with) was released in 1989. In the 2000's, an original line of dinosaurs was released by Imperial; this one was a line of skelettons with a soft rubber skin we could put on (to see the animal alive) or take off (to see the skeletton).

Oh, almost every year a new collection, that's not a range of toys, that's an Empire! Shocked king
I'll take this information in consideration while building the Imperial page. Very Happy

I own the Imperial Mastodon & Smilodon from 1989.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 7:53 am

So, I'm not the only one here to own them!
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus

smilodoncalifornicus

Country/State : USA Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 7:54 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
So, I'm not the only one here to own them!

I guess not. They are nice figures overall.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 6:53 am

Yesterday, while searching for my National Geographics whales card (I lost it and I just cannot put my finger on it since I scanned it), I found my Imperial Rubber Bean Bag MANTA RAY card. We can see, on it, not only the little information card about the manta ray on one corner, but also the other animals of the set in the middle of the back. I think it would be interesting to put it on TAI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial creatures   Imperial creatures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imperial creatures
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next