Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop

Go down 
+3
Roger
NightLioness
Bowhead Whale
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop Empty
PostSubject: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OK, I'm not serious, here. tongue monkey rabbit pig cat I am just taking the opportunity of this forum to show you the silliest piece of my collection: Hasbro's "Littlest Pet Shop" HUMPBACK WHALE. Doesn't it look funny? Laughing
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:56 am

Those LPS critters are everywhere here in the Netherlands XD
Lots and lots of animals they have, some are quite cute indeed Very Happy

Never saw a humpback whale from them though cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:42 am

Incredible how they keep the same design concept and they can make something that looks minimally with the represented animals. I'd love to see how would they work a heart worm for instance. Laughing lovely whale! flower

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:14 am

lol! lol!

I wonder whar his Mom thought when she saw her new borne son affraid Laughing

sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 4:01 pm

My poor daughter just wants to find the little hyena figure...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 5:31 pm

Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm

Very funny! I wouldn't have guessed it was supposed to be a whale Laughing A violet coloured humpback whale Laughing

Do you have more funny animals, Valerie? Perhaps you can share them here, on this topic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also, I recommend to look back at this topic, you will find many hilarious animals there Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:14 am

Am I the only one here who has a Littlest Pet Shop animal in his/her collection?
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:27 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Am I the only one here who has a Littlest Pet Shop animal in his/her collection?

I think I have seen some also in collection of Gwaine from this forum Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop
Page 1 of 1