Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunnyTime to vote for the SUY of May ! Klick HERE sunny

Share | 

Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OK, I'm not serious, here. tongue monkey rabbit pig cat I am just taking the opportunity of this forum to show you the silliest piece of my collection: Hasbro's "Littlest Pet Shop" HUMPBACK WHALE. Doesn't it look funny? Laughing
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Those LPS critters are everywhere here in the Netherlands XD
Lots and lots of animals they have, some are quite cute indeed Very Happy

Never saw a humpback whale from them though cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Incredible how they keep the same design concept and they can make something that looks minimally with the represented animals. I'd love to see how would they work a heart worm for instance. Laughing lovely whale! flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:14 pm

lol! lol!

I wonder whar his Mom thought when she saw her new borne son affraid Laughing

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:01 am

My poor daughter just wants to find the little hyena figure...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:31 am

Applause

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:46 am

Very funny! I wouldn't have guessed it was supposed to be a whale Laughing A violet coloured humpback whale Laughing

Do you have more funny animals, Valerie? Perhaps you can share them here, on this topic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also, I recommend to look back at this topic, you will find many hilarious animals there Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:14 pm

Am I the only one here who has a Littlest Pet Shop animal in his/her collection?
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Am I the only one here who has a Littlest Pet Shop animal in his/her collection?

I think I have seen some also in collection of Gwaine from this forum Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop   

Back to top Go down

Funny animals: Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop
Page 1 of 1