Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... Empty
PostSubject: aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ...   zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:07 am

soo iv had this aaa donkey for ages an dont really collect farm animals  so thort ild make some use of it sorry forgot to do a before but i found one on the net . paint job isint the best but its my first zebra an it was fun i must say  cheers  cheers  zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... _3510 zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... 12899310 zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... 12899311 zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... 12903410 zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... 12887310 zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... 12903810
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ...   zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Arrrhw, so cute drunken

You did a fantastic job, - and it was your first zebra ? Shocked Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ...   zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:28 pm

I think you did a very nice mountain zebra! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ...   zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:08 am

Nice work

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ...   zebra - aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ... Empty

Back to top Go down

aaa donkey to ...custom mountain zebra ...
Page 1 of 1