Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:38 am

Anybody know around what time of the year the new CollectA animals are going to be available? Esp the Grevy Zebra? Thanks

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:38 am

The catalogue says "Mid 2016" Very Happy

So June, perhaps ?

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:11 am

On MPV it says approximately in August 2016...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:23 pm

thanks!

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:15 pm

At least the Camargue mare should be available?
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Not sure where to post this but there is a nice video of the new 2016 horses
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:52 pm

I am waiting to be able to get the Blainville' Beaked Whale.
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Mon May 09, 2016 12:08 pm

seems like eons since I got the wombat , thar , and Dinos. Anxiously waiting for all the collectA ... and soon news for 2017 releases Wink

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:14 am

bounce  bounce  bounce

Full 2016 CollectA range now available. Click ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
bounce  bounce  bounce

Full 2016 CollectA range now available. Click ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bounce bounce bounce

thanks Jason cheers bounce santa its christmas soon !!

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:49 pm

bounce  bounce  bounce

bounce bounce bounce

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH dugong I love you Thanks for the news, will be ordering soon Razz

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:38 am

That's fantastic! Interesting to see that the new zebra is ranked in a slightly higher price, that's more than fair once it represents a huge challenge in terms of manufacturing. It is also great to see that mini spinosaurus is a very cheap piece, so I'll much probably add a little dino to my collection when possible. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:42 am

That's fantastic! .... It is also great to see that mini spinosaurus is a very cheap piece, so I'll much probably add a little dino to my collection when possible. :)

We'll be adding another 11 mini dinosaurs today :) - all great prices!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
terrorchicken

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:05 pm

has anybody heard the news thats been posted on the Dinosaur Toy Forum that Collecta no longer has a USA distributor starting in 2016? it was first posted on Dejankins store Collecta page. I'm very worried about this. Sad
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:30 am

has anybody heard the news thats been posted on the Dinosaur Toy Forum that Collecta no longer has a USA distributor starting in 2016? it was first posted on Dejankins store Collecta page. I'm very worried about this. Sad

The news was posted by Dean early this year, Dean has stocks for 2016 including the mid year releases... i have not connected with him for some months . I get my collectA from Minizoo in Oz... since the distributor in India seems to have closed shop too Mad

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:57 am

The news was posted by Dean early this year, Dean has stocks for 2016 including the mid year releases... i have not connected with him for some months . I get my collectA from Minizoo in Oz... since the distributor in India seems to have closed shop too Mad

Holy Hamster ! That is TERRIBLE affraid
What does that mean ? Are they looking for better distributors, or do they want to sell directly, or...HELP ! Do they have problems ? Shocked What a Face

terrorchicken

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:34 pm

^I dont know! I get most of my Collecta figures from online shops but they are usually USA based shops on Ebay or Amazon, so I dont know if they are affected too. Sad
Back to top Go down
pouchedrat

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:50 pm

Hi happened across CollectA's NILGAI antelope today on eBay. Am delighted to have at long last purchased the first figure on my 2016 wish-list :)
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:32 am

Hi happened across CollectA's NILGAI antelope today on eBay. Am delighted to have at long last purchased the first figure on my 2016 wish-list :)

Congrats cheers it is an amazing figure ... something we never could have had if not for CollectA !! cheers

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Received CollectA's NILGAI antelope today, and it is a beautiful figure. However, if I have one small critique, it is that the lower legs are quite soft and bendy, and on my figure they curl inwards. The figure still stands-up okay, but it's ankles and hooves look a little deformed. Other than that, FANTASTIC !!! :) I also have CollectA's HIROLA antelope on the way, which I am looking forward to receiving in the next few days ! :) :)
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Received CollectA's NILGAI antelope today, and it is a beautiful figure. However, if I have one small critique, it is that the lower legs are quite soft and bendy, and on my figure they curl inwards. The figure still stands-up okay, but it's ankles and hooves look a little deformed. Other than that, FANTASTIC !!! :) I also have CollectA's HIROLA antelope on the way, which I am looking forward to receiving in the next few days ! :) :)  

A little trick you could try to get the ankles and hooves straight and won't hurt the figure while you try:

Sometimes you can get legs straight by using the hot water blowdryer/cold water freezer method.
You dip the legs in very, very hot water for some time. (They will get soft.) You can also use a blowdryer for this.
Just make sure the legs are really soft and bendy. Don't burn or melt them! And watch your fingers!
Take them out of the water and keep them in the position you would like them to be.
Make sure you have some way to keep the legs postitioned for at least a few seconds.
It can be either a tool, aluminium foil or your fingers. Just make sure you don't burn your hands when you take the legs out of the very hot water!
Then run the tap with cold water. And quickly hold the legs under the cold water. The plastic will go hard again. You can also use your freezer for this.

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:39 am

Congrats! My Nilgai is okay. I think it's a miss-product.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:33 am

Sometimes it is hard to keep a good balance between a massive body and slender legs. When pvc is not hardened enough, legs start to bend under the weight of the figure. It happens sometimes but, rarely, with my CollectA figures but the compromise of realism worth a little manufacturing imperfection. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:37 am

Roger explained very well.
Perhaps you can contact them and see if they would replace it.

Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:44 am

I also had problems with some ungtangles and saddly the methode that Simone explained doens't work on every animal but CollectA has a great service, and they really can help you.

PostSubject: Re: When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??   Today at 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down

When will the 2016 CollectA models be available??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next