Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Larami Dinosaurs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Larami Dinosaurs   Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I already posted my complete set of Larami Whales and my incomplete set of Larami Sharks. I'd like now to introduce you to a third set of animals Larami made: Dinosaurs. The set included, originally, an Ankylosaurus, a Brachiosaurus and a few others I cannot remember. Here is the only one I have: the Apatosaurus. I got it in a trade on Action Figure Archive forum.


Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30652

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:24 pm

Beautyful model, - and very interesting to hear about this brand sunny

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21698

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Thanks to a post of a DTF member called stoneage, I've found the complete list of Larami dinosaurs and I'll share in this topic to be used as reference:
Ankylosaurus, *
Apatosaurus,
Brachiosaurus,
Diplodocus,
Elasmosaurus,
Iguanodon,
Parasaurolophus, *
Stegosaurus,
Styracosaurus, *
Triceratops,
Tyrannosaurus.

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26012

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Interesting

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:31 am

Roger wrote:
Thanks to a post of a DTF member called stoneage, I've found the complete list of Larami dinosaurs and I'll share in this topic to be used as reference:
Ankylosaurus,  *
Apatosaurus,
Brachiosaurus,
Diplodocus,
Elasmosaurus,
Iguanodon,
Parasaurolophus,  *
Stegosaurus,
Styracosaurus,  *
Triceratops,
Tyrannosaurus.

What do the little stars stand for?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21698

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:36 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Thanks to a post of a DTF member called stoneage, I've found the complete list of Larami dinosaurs and I'll share in this topic to be used as reference:
Ankylosaurus,  *
Apatosaurus,
Brachiosaurus,
Diplodocus,
Elasmosaurus,
Iguanodon,
Parasaurolophus,  *
Stegosaurus,
Styracosaurus,  *
Triceratops,
Tyrannosaurus.

What do the little stars stand for?

Original designs. It seems all the rest were based on Invicta.

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Will you put it on TAI?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21698

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:53 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Will you put it on TAI?

Introduced it just now! Very Happy Sleep Wink

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:19 am

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Will you put it on TAI?

Introduced it just now! Very Happy Sleep Wink


Thank you. But what is the meaning of the sleeping icon?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21698

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:09 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Will you put it on TAI?

Introduced it just now! Very Happy Sleep Wink


Thank you. But what is the meaning of the sleeping icon?

It means that I took longer than I wished to upload it... it also means that it is 2 a.m. in Portugal and I need to upload my entire body in my bed. Wink

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Will you put it on TAI?

Introduced it just now! Very Happy Sleep Wink


Thank you. But what is the meaning of the sleeping icon?

It means that I took longer than I wished to upload it... it also means that it is 2 a.m. in Portugal and I need to upload my entire body in my bed. Wink

Oh my goodness! Take it easy! I know it's long to upload pictures. It is a long and complicated process for me just to put my pics in this forum (I go to the local library by foot, subscribe to a computer. Then I need to plug my camera to the computer, import images, upload them to Photobucket, copy the addresses on a piece of paper, then come to the forum, re-copy the addresses in the topics), so I can imagine how long and complicated it could be to re-put them in a site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21698

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Will you put it on TAI?

Introduced it just now! Very Happy Sleep Wink


Thank you. But what is the meaning of the sleeping icon?

It means that I took longer than I wished to upload it... it also means that it is 2 a.m. in Portugal and I need to upload my entire body in my bed. Wink

Oh my goodness! Take it easy! I know it's long to upload pictures. It is a long and complicated process for me just to put my pics in this forum (I go to the local library by foot, subscribe to a computer. Then I need to plug my camera to the computer, import images, upload them to Photobucket, copy the addresses on a piece of paper, then come to the forum, re-copy the addresses in the topics), so I can imagine how long and complicated it could be to re-put them in a site. Very Happy

It turns even more valuable your contributions to the forum. Process on TAi is not so complicated actually. It is much easier to upload a picture on TAI than on forum. You can also simplify your method just using copy paste from Photobucket directly to the forum. No piece of paper is needed.
Just click the address to highlight it, than you have a copy button or right click your mouse and choose copy from the menu. Then, go to the forum and right click your mouse and choose paste from the menu in the exact place where you want to put the picture.
Try it once you can always preview your post before posting, you can also modify your post if you find any mistake.

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Will you put it on TAI?

Introduced it just now! Very Happy Sleep Wink


Thank you. But what is the meaning of the sleeping icon?

It means that I took longer than I wished to upload it... it also means that it is 2 a.m. in Portugal and I need to upload my entire body in my bed. Wink

Oh my goodness! Take it easy! I know it's long to upload pictures. It is a long and complicated process for me just to put my pics in this forum (I go to the local library by foot, subscribe to a computer. Then I need to plug my camera to the computer, import images, upload them to Photobucket, copy the addresses on a piece of paper, then come to the forum, re-copy the addresses in the topics), so I can imagine how long and complicated it could be to re-put them in a site. Very Happy

It turns even more valuable your contributions to the forum. Process on TAi is not so complicated actually. It is much easier to upload a picture on TAI than on forum. You can also simplify your method just using copy paste from Photobucket directly to the forum. No piece of paper is needed.
Just click the address to highlight it, than you have a copy button or right click your mouse and choose copy from the menu. Then, go to the forum and right click your mouse and choose paste from the menu in the exact place where you want to put the picture.
Try it once you can always preview your post before posting, you can also modify your post if you find any mistake.

I once tried that a few years ago and nothing happened. This is why I adopted the habit of copying the addresses...
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:30 am

I saw today that there is a NEW dinosaur put on the TAI page: the Larami Plesiosaur!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21698

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
I saw today that there is a NEW dinosaur put on the TAI page: the Larami Plesiosaur!

It was our dear Karin who entered it. Very Happy
You're saying it well, it is a plesiosaur, not exactly a plesiosaurus. Actually, it is the same as the elasmosaurus listed so, one of the links needs to be removed and it will keep missing one to complete the predictable 12 figures that belong to this collection.

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:38 pm

A few of them are on Ebay right now... it is very tempting. What stops me is the high price of the shipping...
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
I saw today that there is a NEW dinosaur put on the TAI page: the Larami Plesiosaur!

It was our dear Karin who entered it. Very Happy
You're saying it well, it is a plesiosaur, not exactly a plesiosaurus. Actually, it is the same as the elasmosaurus listed so, one of the links needs to be removed and it will keep missing one to complete the predictable 12 figures that belong to this collection.

There is Something else we need to know: each Larami dinosaur model comes in TWO different color schèmes. For example, the Larami Plesiosaur comes as well in beige and Brown (like seen on TAI) as in deep turquoise. And the Apatosaur comes as well in dark Brown (like mine) as in leaf-green with dark green markings on its back. How come?
The reason is very simple. Larami dinosaurs were released twice. They were released at first in 1993, the majority dinosaurs copying the color schèmes of those of Safari ltd's Carnegie Collection. After that, they were released a second time in 1997, with different color schemes.

Yet, it seems Larami dinosaurs were NOT the only Larami animals that were released twice: the Sharks and the Whales were also released both in 1993 and in 1997. However, while the dinosaurs changed color from a generation to the other, the sharks and the whales, for obvious reasons of color accuracy, kept their colors from 1993 to 1997.

Here are two pictures I found on the net. Those two boxes contain the very same dinosaurs, but their colors are different.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage.)
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is my new Larami Diplodocus!


Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage)
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26012

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:36 pm

cheers cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:45 pm

Now, on TAI, we have THREE Larami Dinosaurs: Apatosaurus, Diplodocus and Plesiosaur. Still twelve to find!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4543

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Yup! Very Happy Glad I could add the Plesiorsaur.

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4543

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
I saw today that there is a NEW dinosaur put on the TAI page: the Larami Plesiosaur!

It was our dear Karin who entered it. Very Happy
You're saying it well, it is a plesiosaur, not exactly a plesiosaurus. Actually, it is the same as the elasmosaurus listed so, one of the links needs to be removed and it will keep missing one to complete the predictable 12 figures that belong to this collection.

Oops! The name change of the poor Plesiorsaur was my mistake! I entered the Dutch name... Shall redo it this weekend!!

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:27 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Yup! Very Happy Glad I could add the Plesiorsaur.

By curiosity: where exactly did you get that Larami Plesiosaur?
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4543

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Yup! Very Happy Glad I could add the Plesiorsaur.

By curiosity: where exactly did you get that Larami Plesiosaur?

I found a lot on Marktplaats, a big group of all sorts of plastic animals.
He is from that lot, which also contained a mysterious ray and an AAA eel (among others).

But Larami dinosaur is looking for a new home.
No trades for him yet.

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:45 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Yup! Very Happy Glad I could add the Plesiorsaur.

By curiosity: where exactly did you get that Larami Plesiosaur?

I found a lot on Marktplaats, a big group of all sorts of plastic animals.
He is from that lot, which also contained a mysterious ray and an AAA eel (among others).

But Larami dinosaur is looking for a new home.
No trades for him yet.

I'm interested... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4543

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Yup! Very Happy Glad I could add the Plesiorsaur.

By curiosity: where exactly did you get that Larami Plesiosaur?

I found a lot on Marktplaats, a big group of all sorts of plastic animals.
He is from that lot, which also contained a mysterious ray and an AAA eel (among others).

But Larami dinosaur is looking for a new home.
No trades for him yet.

I'm interested... Very Happy

PMed you Very Happy

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Yesterday, I received four Larami dinosaurs! Here they are:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ANKYLOSAURUS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PTERANODON

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IGUANODON

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TYRANNOSAURUS

I'll put them all on TAI as soon as I can.


Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I replaced Photobucket by Postimage.)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21698

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:55 pm

That's an important lot! 4 Larami dinosaurs at once! cheers Well, actually they are three because one of them is not a dinosaur at all. The retro Rex is somewhat humanoid but they have a lot of charm! I can't tell that the ankylosaurus looks exactly like what it is supposed to look but I like its armadillosaur look, it makes me think in a completely new creature. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30652

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:01 am

Congratulations !! A great catch cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26012

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Nice additions :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Thank you! I started to put on TAI, but I'm not finished yet. I do encounter a problem: the pictures of the Tyrannosaurus and Iguanodon keep disappearing and reappearing over and over... is it normal? Is it because their pages are not finished?
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:09 pm

OK! Now, the Ankylosaurus, Iguanodon and Tyrannosaurus are completely put on TAI!!! Only the Pteranodon to go. However, I still don't know how to CREATE A NEW LINK on TAI. Because the Pteranodon link still doen't exist on the Larami page. So, can anyone tell me how to create a new link, please?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21698

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:59 pm

I am glad you managed everything now, Valerie. It is indeed normal that after uploading a picture on TAI it keeps appearing and desappearing. After a little time everything gets normal. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Tue May 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Now, I'm expecting a Larami Brachiosaurus and a Larami Styracosaurus.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu May 18, 2017 8:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Larami BRACHIOSAURUS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Larami STYRACOSAURUS

Finally!!! I received my LARAMI BRACHIOSAURUS and my LARAMI STYRACOSAURUS!!!! YIPPPEEEEEEE!!! Now, I will start the process to put them on TAI. Myself.


Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I replaced Photobucket by Postimage.)
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26012

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu May 18, 2017 8:28 pm

cheers cheers cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu May 18, 2017 8:49 pm

There are still three Larami dinosaurs missing on TAI. Good news: I'm expecting a Larami Parasaurolophus soon via mail!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21698

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu May 18, 2017 9:08 pm

The brachiosaurus is very beautiful! Very Happy Not long ago it seemed impossible for you and everyone to get some Larami and it seems your persistence is being rewarded. Wink
I hope you get the parasaurolophus and other two remaining. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Fri May 19, 2017 9:58 pm

Actually, its seems more that I'm the only one here who is WORKING TO GET THEM. Because they are rather numerous on EBay. It's only the Triceratops and the Stégosaurus that I haven't seen on EBay yet.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21698

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Sat May 20, 2017 12:06 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Actually, its seems more that I'm the only one here who is WORKING TO GET THEM. Because they are rather numerous on EBay. It's only the Triceratops and the Stégosaurus that I haven't seen on EBay yet.

I think it is good for you that not many people is wanting to get them. There aren't many references to the Larami stegosaurus and triceratops on other boards too so I assume they are the rarest of them. Good luck. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Sat May 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Wed May 24, 2017 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here it is: my LARAMI PARASAUROLOPHUS!!!


Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage.)
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26012

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Wed May 24, 2017 9:53 pm

Nice again :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Wed May 24, 2017 10:03 pm

Thank you! But there are still the Stégosaurus and the Triceratops left to find. Only then, the set will be complete on TAI...
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu May 25, 2017 9:32 pm

Believe it or not, I just bought the Larami Triceratops on EBay! YEAAAHHH! Now, to receive it via mail. When I receive it, I will put it on TAI and only the Larami Stégosaurus will be missing in the set.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21698

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu May 25, 2017 10:41 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Believe it or not, I just bought the Larami Triceratops on EBay! YEAAAHHH! Now, to receive it via mail. When I receive it, I will put it on TAI and only the Larami Stégosaurus will be missing in the set.

I am very happy for you Valerie! Very Happy I am also glad that you are building your collection and at the same time updating their respective pages on TAI. That was my dream for this wiki project, to warrant that some brand completists introduced their collections in the respective pages of these companies. I know there are already some doing it but, for example, I think Britains and other popular companies could be already almost complete if we were able of finding collectors working on them. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Sat May 27, 2017 11:21 pm

I think that in every company and every line, there are pieces that are harder to find than the others. In the Larami Dinosaurs, the Triceratops and the Stegosaurus are the hardest to get. In ROM, it is the stenopterygius and the pteranodon. As for Larami sharks, I still cannot get my hands on the two other tinies aside the Horn Shark, while I already have the Great White in double (anyone interested?). It seems to be like this everywhere.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30652

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Mon May 29, 2017 8:49 am

This is almost like an exiting TV-series, - the Stégosaurus being the cliffhanger of the Dino-series ! affraid

And already the whale-series is running bounce Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Balaenoptera

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 18
Joined : 2017-04-11
Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Mon May 29, 2017 12:11 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
I think that in every company and every line, there are pieces that are harder to find than the others. In the Larami Dinosaurs, the Triceratops and the Stegosaurus are the hardest to get. In ROM, it is the stenopterygius and the pteranodon. As for Larami sharks, I still cannot get my hands on the two other tinies aside the Horn Shark, while I already have the Great White in double (anyone interested?). It seems to be like this everywhere.


Which ones in the whale set do you think are the rarest/most common?
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Balaenoptera wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
I think that in every company and every line, there are pieces that are harder to find than the others. In the Larami Dinosaurs, the Triceratops and the Stegosaurus are the hardest to get. In ROM, it is the stenopterygius and the pteranodon. As for Larami sharks, I still cannot get my hands on the two other tinies aside the Horn Shark, while I already have the Great White in double (anyone interested?). It seems to be like this everywhere.


Which ones in the whale set do you think are the rarest/most common?

In the Larami Whales series, it seems that the most common one is the Killer Whale. I have seen it many times in various lots on EBay that included vintage Larami animals. This is surprising when we consider the fact that this piece is not very big. Other common Larami Whales include the Sperm Whale and the Blue Whale. But these two ones are among the biggest of the set, and so, the least easy to "lose" somewhere.

The least common whales of the Larami set seem to be in fact the Pilot Whale and the Narwhal. But these two are among the smallest pièces of the set, and therefor, the easiest to "lose" somewhere. So, that does not surprise me. What surprises me is that the Larami Finwhale is also a scarce piece; I haven't seen it anywhere on EBay. Other hard-to-find pièces are the Bowhead Whale and the Black Right Whale.

As for the Grey Whale, the Beluga, the Northern Bottlenose and the Humpback, they are kind in between. I have seen them in a few lots, on EBay. But only once (beluga) or twice (grey whale) each. They are not the rarest, but they are not very common either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   

Back to top Go down
 
Larami Dinosaurs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Larami Dinosaurs
» S7E2: Dinosaurs on a Spaceship (SPOILERS)
» Some STARLUX dinosaurs and prehistoric beasts
» Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL
» When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth (1970)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: