Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Larami Dinosaurs

Go down 
+4
Balaenoptera
NightLioness
Roger
SUSANNE
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 20:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Finally! My LARAMI TRICERATOPS!!!

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 21:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage.)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 20:40

WOW !!!! So now you have them all bounce cheers

Very cute triceratops, - I love especially his tail Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 20:42

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!!! So now you have them all bounce cheers

Very cute triceratops, - I love especially his tail Very Happy

Huh... No, there still is the Stégosaurus missing. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 20:44

Arrrrh Crying or Very sad

But I am sure you will find it too Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 20:51

I hope so. The Larami Stégosaurus seems to be very hard to find. Up to now, I have never seen it on EBay...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 20:53

Congratulations Valérie! Very Happy That triceratops back is quite unusual but it gives a peculiar appearance to the figure. Very Happy I hope you can find the stegosaurus! bounce Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 21:21

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Valérie! Very Happy That triceratops back is quite unusual but it gives a peculiar appearance to the figure. Very Happy I hope you can find the stegosaurus! bounce Very Happy

I hope so too. When I find it, I will take a group picture of all my Larami Dinosaurs set and I will put it on TAI, just like I did for my Larami Whales.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 5:31

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 22:36

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 20:58

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

I hope so too. When I find it, I will take a group picture of all my Larami Dinosaurs set and I will put it on TAI, just like I did for my Larami Whales.

That's a good idea. Those group pictures are very useful, they give a good overview of these series and they work very well as size comparison among members of the same clan. Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 22:17

One item I would love to find is a copy of the dinosaurs poster that came in each of the Larami Dinosaurs boxes. You see, Larami included a poster of the species included in the whole toy series in question in every box. When I bought my whales, a whales poster with informations was included in each of the three boxes. The same was done for the sharks (I could see it on the back of the boxes in 1997) and for the dinosaurs. I would love to get a copy of the Dinosaurs poster as well as a copy of the Sharks poster.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 20:46

MY LARAMI DINOSAURS SET IS FINALLY COMPLETE!!!!! Not only I found a model of the Larami Stégosaurus, but I also found a copy of the Dinosaurs poster available in every Larami Dinosaurs box, as well as one of the three backgrounds found in the Larami Dinosaurs boxes.

With the help of the poster, I now know the Larami Dinosaurs were first released in 1987. The 1993 and 1997 releases came in second and third.

Only one catch: to get those treasures, I also have three Larami dinosaurs... in double. Yes, in double. The Diplodocus, the Ankylosaurus and the Iguanodon. Anyone interested?

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 21:18; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage.)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 4:54

Great again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 22:22

Fantastic, Valérie! You did it! cheers It is always a special feeling when we complete a series. It is also nice that you obtained the poster and background and that you shared with us with all relevant information. I am sure that you'll find someone interested in your Larami extras but maybe it is a better idea that you offer them in our trades section. Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 23:29

Congrats!

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 21:17

Roger wrote:
Fantastic, Valérie! You did it! cheers It is always a special feeling when we complete a series. It is also nice that you obtained the poster and background and that you shared with us with all relevant information. I am sure that you'll find someone interested in your Larami extras but maybe it is a better idea that you offer them in our trades section. Very Happy

Thank you! I am also glad my set is now complete, even though my dinosaurs are all from different releases. How do I know that? By their color schemes. Each release was made in different color schemes. For example, my Apatosaurus is in the colors of the 1987 release, as well as my Stégosaurus. However, my Diplodocus, Plesiosaur and Brachiosaur are in the colors of 1997. I haven't yet identified my other dinosaurs' years corresponding to their colors for sure.

Not only that, but my doubles are not in the same color schèmes as my "original" dinosaurs: my three doubles are in the color schèmes of 1987. I like both color schèmes, but I always keep, when I have doubles, the first copy I get.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 8:44

Interesting, Valérie! Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 20:52

I'm wondering... what if we included pictures of different color schèmes in the Larami Dinosaurs TAI page? You know, like smaller pictures underneath each dinosaur main picture?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 23:54

Bowhead Whale wrote:
I'm wondering... what if we included pictures of different color schèmes in the Larami Dinosaurs TAI page? You know, like smaller pictures underneath each dinosaur main picture?

If they are relevant variations, we can put them big with a additional description. I think it may be a good idea then. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 9:00

Bowhead Whale wrote:

MY LARAMI DINOSAURS SET IS FINALLY COMPLETE!!!!! Not only I found a model of the Larami Stégosaurus, but I also found a copy of the Dinosaurs poster available in every Larami Dinosaurs box, as well as one of the three backgrounds found in the Larami Dinosaurs boxes.

With the help of the poster, I now know the Larami Dinosaurs were first released in 1987. The 1993 and 1997 releases came in second and third.

Only one catch: to get those treasures, I also have three Larami dinosaurs... in double. Yes, in double. The Diplodocus, the Ankylosaurus and the Iguanodon. Anyone interested?

WOW !!! How absolutely fantastic cheers

How could I have missed it ? Embarassed Sleep

Congratulations to you, and congratulations to us- and to TAI !!! It is so great to have a topic like tihis...I am sure we can not find such information elsewhere cheers

PS : That poster is priceless, - both very informative and obviously extremely rare Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 20:43

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

If they are relevant variations, we can put them big with a additional description. I think it may be a good idea then. Very Happy

What is the exact meaning of "relevant"? confused

Anyway, here is a group picture of my Larami Dinosaurs (without the doubles, of course):
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 21:29

They are wonderful Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 22:10

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

What is the exact meaning of "relevant"? confused

Relevant on TAI means information with a certain importance for collecting purposes. Who knows what is really relevant? The collector of the subject mentioned. ... and who is the Larami collector on forum? Laughing Wink
Cooll picture! Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 21:12

OK. I will take pictures of my doubles.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Aug 2017 - 22:34

Here are my dinosaurs "indouble", yet they are different color schèmes: Ankylosaurus, Iguanodon and Diplodocus. Maybe it would be good to put them on TAI, but I don't know how to "present" them there... how do we put, esthetically talking, different variants of color schèmes on TAI pages?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Larami Dinosaurs
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next