Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: 2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint   Fri 01 Apr 2016, 00:00

Finally got photos but they are kind of crappy since it was under artificial lighting. I do have natural light outdoor photos of this model too that I will be uploading later on. These photos here unfortunately made her paint job look rather dark. (Must be the extreme contrast with the white background?)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint   Fri 01 Apr 2016, 06:54

Beautyful repaint ! Here we can see what a beautyful sculpt it is  cheers
Amazing detail and perfect colouring ! I LOVE it  Applause

There is just one thing , - don't  they have more fur under the paws , so the pads look very little ? scratch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint   Fri 01 Apr 2016, 13:45

This repaint is wonderful !
You did a great job with the brushes :)
When I saw the original model, from Susanne`s perfect walkaround,
I realy liked the model... of course without the paintwork ... but the way, it is sculpted, it is very prommising ... And now we can see that with your awesome repaint.

And Susanne is right :) If you want and if you have time, to work a bit more on paws ... it will be perfect :)

I realy like, that you know very well how to make the spots, to look realistic, with more diluted paint, to look more transparent ...and in this way, we can see the fur in a realistic way :)

I can`t wait to get one for me...and one day to repaint it also :)

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint   Fri 01 Apr 2016, 14:23

It looks really great! And fluffy I love you
A good paintjob can do a lot to make a figure come alive, great job.

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint   Sun 03 Apr 2016, 07:54

Nice work

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint   Mon 04 Apr 2016, 01:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Beautyful repaint ! Here we can see what a beautyful sculpt it is  cheers
Amazing detail and perfect colouring ! I LOVE it  Applause

There is just one thing , - don't  they have more fur under the paws , so the pads look very little ? scratch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you, Susanne, and thanks for pointing that out! I had quite forgotten just how furry their feet were! (The lynx in the pic has quite a cute face too!)

This repaint is wonderful !
You did a great job with the brushes :)
When I saw the original model, from Susanne`s perfect walkaround,
I realy liked the model... of course without the paintwork ... but the way, it is sculpted, it is very prommising ... And now we can see that with your awesome repaint.

And Susanne is right :) If you want and if you have time, to work a bit more on paws ... it will be perfect :)

I realy like, that you know very well how to make the spots, to look realistic, with more diluted paint, to look more transparent ...and in this way, we can see the fur in a realistic way :)

I can`t wait to get one for me...and one day to repaint it also :)

Thank you! I'm going to work on the paws for sure!

It looks really great! And fluffy I love you
A good paintjob can do a lot to make a figure come alive, great job.

Thank you! it's amazing how much detail comes out in replica when they are given an accurate paint job!

Nice work

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint   Wed 06 Apr 2016, 20:10

Yes! Nice one! One of my plans;-p...plans,...

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint   Wed 06 Apr 2016, 20:14

Oh what a beauty, I didn't even recognized the model.. drunken Very well done, so great to see one of your newest repaints Applause

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint   Wed 06 Apr 2016, 22:40

Yes, on first picture it is hard to see that it is the Safari figure! I love your work, especially the way fur looks realistic, it doesn't look like textured plastic but real fur! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint   Sun 24 Apr 2016, 08:12

I missed this excellent topic Shocked That's what I love with the summaries updating job, it's always a surprise to discover little gems I missed in the STS jungle. Very Happy

Your paintwork is really good, as Kosta already said your spots are really painted to look so natural. You have exploited the potential odf teh Safari Ltd sculpture and finally brings it to new height Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint   Today at 07:39

Back to top Go down

2016 Safari LTD. Lynx Realistic Repaint
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1