Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:53 am

Welcome to WhiteLightning-Wolf's Newest Additions Thread! Since I am constantly welcoming new replicas into my collection on an almost daily basis, I thought I'd start a thread to share with everyone the tons of critters that join my zoo.

First off, here is a near mint Lineol German Shepherd I bought off a seller here in the US.

Here he is in a small walkaround.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 58 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21683

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:11 am

I am very glad you decided to open a topic for your additions! Very Happy ... and you're opening it with a composition figure that looks like it is mint new! Shocked I am not picky at all with composition figures, I learned to love them even when they're full of cracks, almost unpainted, etc. I think you'll change your pickiness with time. Those are rare and very wonderful figures, obviously it is much better to find them like your dog but it is often not possible.
From what I already have seen from your collection, you seem to be a hard core collector and a fantastic hunter. Nothing depreciative in my comment, actually those are two praises in collector slang! Very Happy
It remembers when our friend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], in late European hours, almost in a daily basis, presented his unbelievable new additions! Very Happy
Excited to see what's next once it starts very promising! bounce bounce

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30647

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:03 am

Golly !!!! What an amazing piece affraid

Being picky with composition models surely prevents your shelves from being too crowded, unless you go for the present Marolins , - aren't they the only ones who still make composition models ? Very Happy

I look very much forward to follow this topic. cheers

PS : I would love to see your other two composition animals Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26003

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:15 am

Congratulations

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14754

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:25 am

Very charming dog and I'm happy you opened a new adds topic sunny

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Roger wrote:
I am very glad you decided to open a topic for your additions! Very Happy ... and you're opening it with a composition figure that looks like it is mint new! Shocked I am not picky at all with composition figures, I learned to love them even when they're full of cracks, almost unpainted, etc. I think you'll change your pickiness with time. Those are rare and very wonderful figures, obviously it is much better to find them like your dog but it is often not possible.
From what I already have seen from your collection, you seem to be a hard core collector and a fantastic hunter. Nothing depreciative in my comment, actually those are two praises in collector slang! Very Happy
It remembers when our friend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], in late European hours, almost in a daily basis, presented his unbelievable new additions! Very Happy
Excited to see what's next once it starts very promising! bounce bounce

Thank you, Roger! I have actually been eyeballing a few composition figures that have cracks and missing paint and such and I'm slowly warming up to them. Even when they are not mint condition, they still have a lovely charming look to them! Lol! Willy sounds a bit like me! I recieve replicas in the mail on an almost daily basis as well!

SUSANNE wrote:
Golly !!!! What an amazing piece affraid

Being picky with composition models surely prevents your shelves from being too crowded, unless you go for the present Marolins , - aren't they the only ones who still make composition models ? Very Happy

I look very much forward to follow this topic. cheers

PS : I would love to see your other two composition animals Very Happy

Thank you, Susanne! I packed my little duck away somewhere and cannot find him scratch But here are some photos of the little composition fox I have. I do not know who made him. I bought him at a flea market from an elderly gentlemen who had an extensive collection (many mint) german composition animals (a lot of elastolin). He was selling them for next to nothing. Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of cash on me anyway, so I only picked a few, the duck and the fox. I spotted this little fox on one of his tables (shortly after a torrential rain storm came through.) He had gotten wet and had water damage as well as a broken front leg. I bought him anyway, took him home, fixed his leg, and matched the paint that had dissolved off his face.

widukind wrote:
Congratulations
Thank you!

Kikimalou wrote:
Very charming dog and I'm happy you opened a new adds topic sunny
Thank you! I will be sharing more soon!


Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2937

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:25 pm

What a gorgeous composition figurine you've got there! cheers Congratulations! I already saw your lovely little fox in the SUY Foxes (I guess scratch), but he too is really good looking!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:31 pm

New additions from this weeks mail!

Recieved this wonderful lot of vintage Vitacup animals imported from the U.K. The poses and the details really catch my eye...and that dancing penguin in the back row all the way to the right, lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And two more Elastolin animals, a leopard and a puma. These are plastic though (Elastolin Weichplastik) and are about the same scale as Safari LTD's toob animals.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
What a gorgeous composition figurine you've got there! cheers Congratulations! I already saw your lovely little fox in the SUY Foxes (I guess scratch), but he too is really good looking!

Thank you, Tarunyada! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2937

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Woah, and again, congratulations with your beautiful additions Shocked Very Happy The Vitacup figurines seem very nice indeed, but these Elastolin cats are amazing! Especially that puma.. drunken Congratulations on getting them!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14754

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Congratulation for your newcomers WLW. Very Happy

I need to tell you a secret... You have now the most complete Vitacup collection I know Applause cheers

Could you make individual pics for TAI? The page is incomplete, we only have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4542

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:04 pm

I missed this topic, shame on me! XD Because you have gotten so many beautiful animals!
I am in love with the first dog <3 And that fox is so cute!
Big congrats and I really want to see more cheers bounce drunken

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30647

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Ohhh, that little fox drunken

How enormously fortunate that you got him and helped him recover, - he looks ever so foily happy cheers

AND ! GOSH !!! Those vitacups affraid

Wow ! Wow! What a fabulous collection, - and in one go too bounce

CONGRATULATIONS 100 times , - and the two kitties are adoreable too Applause Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:52 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Woah, and again, congratulations with your beautiful additions Shocked Very Happy The Vitacup figurines seem very nice indeed, but these Elastolin cats are amazing! Especially that puma.. drunken Congratulations on getting them!
Thank you! I'm hoping to find a few more of those Elastolin animals, they are really awesome!

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation for your newcomers WLW. Very Happy

I need to tell you a secret... You have now the most complete Vitacup collection I know Applause cheers

Could you make individual pics for TAI? The page is incomplete, we only have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you! I never knew they were so rare. I'd be happy to take individual pics of them for TAI.

NightLioness wrote:
I missed this topic, shame on me! XD Because you have gotten so many beautiful animals!
I am in love with the first dog <3 And that fox is so cute!
Big congrats and I really want to see more  cheers  bounce  drunken
Thank you! I'll be uploading some more next week. I should have a lot coming in the mail by then. :)

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh, that little fox drunken

How enormously fortunate that you got him and helped him recover, - he looks ever so foily happy cheers

AND ! GOSH !!! Those vitacups affraid

Wow ! Wow! What a fabulous collection, - and in one go too bounce

CONGRATULATIONS 100 times , - and the two kitties are adoreable too Applause Very Happy

Thank you very much, Susanne! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21683

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:04 am

I don't know your composition fox but it is very nice! Very Happy
I am also impressed with your Vitacup collection, I only have a fox from a good friend of the forum. Though, they look all so nice! Very Happy I have a small collection of plastic Hausser, wild cats coincide more or less with Toob sized figures, though, there is more variations in sizes than in TOOB figures, larger animals make larger figures and vice-versa. I love them actually!
So nice to know that you'll find some time to share pics for Tai from your Vitacup! bounce

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:11 pm

Roger wrote:
I don't know your composition fox but it is very nice! Very Happy
I am also impressed with your Vitacup collection, I only have a fox from a good friend of the forum. Though, they look all so nice! Very Happy I have a small collection of plastic Hausser, wild cats coincide more or less with Toob sized figures, though, there is more variations in sizes than in TOOB figures, larger animals make larger figures and vice-versa. I love them actually!
So nice to know that you'll find some time to share pics for Tai from your Vitacup! bounce

Thanks, Roger! I shall be uploading individual pics of those Vitacup animals soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:23 pm

It was Christmas in the mail for me today!

Recieved this wonderful Starlux Caracal (he fits nicely with those two elastolin cats I just got.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A very tiny Starlux kitty[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
An Elastolin wolf (Plastic)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A Bandai Neargo kitty[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The new Papo Arctic fox and Puma[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A tiny red fox figure that was originally sold with one Grand Champions horse playset. I had two of these, the dark red like you see here and a light red fox when I was little, but I lost both of them. I was quite happy to get at least one back.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And the old Papo wolf that has become increasingly hard to find for me. I am still looking for the dark grey and white version. I never liked it in stock photos but even with the wonky anatomy I have fallen in love with this figure.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4542

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:37 pm

o.0 Wow! Canines and Felines <3
Great new additions!

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30647

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:43 pm

As I scrolled down, I got more and more happy , - WOW ! So many perfect models cheers

Those Starlux models are true beauties, and the little elastolin-wolf may have a special story, as I think it is the one that was also sold back in the stoneage in Denmark by Reisler Very Happy

I love the Banday kitties, - and Papos new models, of course. drunken

The old Papo wolf also has a special place in my heart I love you

But perhaps the most fantastic one is the little fox, because you got one like the one from your childhood cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21683

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Yes, I was right, you are one of these collectors that will mark a generation. :)
A Starlux, an Elastolin, Bandai, new and old retired Papo and even a figure from your childhood. Fabulous! cheers
Thanks again for offering your Vitacup pics. :)

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30647

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Exactly cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4392

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:25 am

Splendid topic and wonderful new additions!

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:02 am

NightLioness wrote:
o.0 Wow! Canines and Felines <3
Great new additions!
Thank you! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
As I scrolled down, I got more and more happy , - WOW ! So many perfect models cheers

Those Starlux models are true beauties, and the little elastolin-wolf may have a special story, as I think it is the one that was also sold back in the stoneage in Denmark by Reisler Very Happy

I love the Banday kitties, - and Papos new models, of course.  drunken

The old Papo wolf also has a special place in my heart I love you

But perhaps the most fantastic one is the little fox, because you got one like the one from your childhood cheers

Those Starlux animals are very beautiful indeed and so unique too. I'd love to collect a few more but the prices are so high on ebay.fr. But I am happy to have at least these two in my collection. Very Happy Loving the Papo wolf and those Bandai kitties are also so cute! So happy to have that fox again, I played with it so much as a kid. Neat info on the elastolin wolf too! I never knew that!

Roger wrote:
Yes, I was right, you are one of these collectors that will mark a generation. :)
A Starlux, an Elastolin, Bandai, new and old retired Papo and even a figure from your childhood. Fabulous! cheers
Thanks again for offering your Vitacup pics. :)

I do seem to have a broad interest in animal replicas that are new and old. There's just something about those antique replicas, though. They attract me...not sure what it is but I enjoy collecting and discovering new ones everyday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14754

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:09 am

Congratulation WLW, excellent additions... Especially the oldies cheers

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26003

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:06 am

Big congratulations for all the wonderful additions! Where you found the Vitacup figurines?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Splendid topic and wonderful new additions!
Thank you!

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation WLW, excellent additions... Especially the oldies cheers
Thank you!

widukind wrote:
Big congratulations for all the wonderful additions!  Where you found the Vitacup figurines?
Thank you! I found them up for auction on the U.K eBay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26003

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Thank you

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:36 pm

More additions to my collection!
Treehouse Kids Puma[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Papo Collie[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nayab fox[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Elastolin Collie[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Plaho squirrel from an antique shop.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Plaho lions from antique shop.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Plaho foxes from antique shop.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And a Plaho brown wolf from the same antique shop as all the others (Still looking for one of the black/gray ones).[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - so sorry for the delay on the Vitacup animal pics. I used my professional camera to take clear photos of them. When I went to upload them for cropping and editing, my computer is not recognizing the camera's SD card. I'm currently having the computer fixed and should have it back up and running in a few days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21683

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:38 am

Plaho figures in very good condition, you've found them really quickly. Very Happy
Tree House Kids puma! Shocked This one is not even at the Wiki. cat That is a beautiful figure actually! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

avatar

Country/State : colombia
Age : 59
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 2344

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:31 am


I like tree house kids animals.

this puma is really nice. Applause Applause

I need kudu and impala of this brand.

_________________
FERNANDO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26003

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:16 am

Phantastic additions :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14754

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:28 am

Nice batch Very Happy , The Treehouse has beautiful eyes and the Elastolin collie is in very very good shape Applause

Could you make two wakarounds of those ones?

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4542

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:25 pm

I also would love to see a walk-around of the Elastolin collie, because I am doubting if it is a collie or a border collie XD (Maybe to much chest fluff and a pointed nose, but other than that it could be a BC XD)

The others are beautiful also! cheers bounce drunken


_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Taos

avatar

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-10-03
Posts : 1531

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Nice models-Like the Plaho ones-I have the foxes but they are a different colour and my wolf is the black version.I only have a standing lion and lioness so will need to look out for the lying lion and cubs!Great that you can find them in an antique shop-wish the ones near me did models like those! Smile Smile

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:08 am

Roger wrote:
Plaho figures in very good condition, you've found them really quickly. Very Happy
Tree House Kids puma! Shocked This one is not even at the Wiki. cat That is a beautiful figure actually! Very Happy

I was surprised to find this puma as I have never seen it before. When I first bought the lot of animals it was in, I assumed it was a rare k&m model since the style is somewhat similar. But I was surprised to find it was actually a Tree House Kids replica. From what I've seen in the past, Tree house kids models are usually just knock offs of other popular toy animal replica companies. I've had a few of their horses in possession that were actually copies of Schleich's older horse models. So I was very surprised indeed to find this one not to be a knock off of another puma replica!

landrover wrote:

I like tree house kids animals.

this puma is really nice. Applause  Applause

I need kudu and impala of this brand.

This puma is a very nice replica indeed. I had the Kudu model a while back but sold it in a lot on eBay! Had I joined this site a little sooner, I would have given it to you!

widukind wrote:
Phantastic additions :)

Thank you!

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice batch  Very Happy , The Treehouse has beautiful eyes and the Elastolin collie is in very very good shape Applause

Could you make two wakarounds of those ones?

Thank you! I am posting two walkarounds right after this post!

NightLioness wrote:
I also would love to see a walk-around of the Elastolin collie, because I am doubting if it is a collie or a border collie XD (Maybe to much chest fluff and a pointed nose, but other than that it could be a BC XD)

The others are beautiful also!  cheers  bounce  drunken

Thanks! I don't think its a border collie (mainly because of the structure of the head and muzzle) but l'll gladly post a walkaround of this one.  Very Happy

Taos wrote:
Nice models-Like the Plaho ones-I have the foxes but they are a different colour and my wolf is the black version.I only have a standing lion and lioness so will need to look out for the lying lion and cubs!Great that you can find them in an antique shop-wish the ones near me did models like those! Smile Smile

Thank you! Lucky you have the black wolf! I am still searching for that one. I've found a couple listings on the german ebay but the sellers don't accept PayPal or ship to the US. Sad
Ooo! A standing lion?! I didn't know that they had a standing one! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one! Best of luck getting the cubs and the lying lion. I've seen quite a few up for grabs on the german ebay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:28 am

Oh, and my newest addition, the Chap Mei interesting-looking half lynx half caracal half leopard replica. I'm going to be shortening the tail a bit on this one and custom painting her to look like a caracal since the face screams caracal! XD Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21683

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:01 am

Oh, I really don't know what to do with your two great walk arounds, they could easily be two new topics. I'll let the hot potato to Kiki this time. Laughing
What a wonderful face this pum has, it is so wonderful and far smaller than I expected. I really didn't mind to have one of these in my collection. About Karin, I think she is having the same virus as I have, the only difference is that I see foxes everywhere and she sees border collies. Laughing
As a last note, a recomendation from an old croc that loves realistic figures as much as you but that also loves crazy figures. Your caracalynx seems in very good condition, it is also an unusual variation among several we can find under this mold. We have two on TAI, one representing a bobcat with leg strips and another representing a snow leopard. Yours is still another variation. Cutting the tail will not make it look like a realistic rendition of any cat species and preserving it will keep the original bizarreness of a Chap Mei figure... and if it is not bizarre, it is not a Chap Mei. However, choice is yours. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:13 am

Roger wrote:
Oh, I really don't know what to do with your two great walk arounds, they could easily be two new topics. I'll let the hot potato to Kiki this time. Laughing
What a wonderful face this pum has, it is so wonderful and far smaller than I expected. I really didn't mind to have one of these in my collection. About Karin, I think she is having the same virus as I have, the only difference is that I see foxes everywhere and she sees border collies. Laughing
As a last note, a recomendation from an old croc that loves realistic figures as much as you but that also loves crazy figures. Your caracalynx seems in very good condition, it is also an unusual variation among several we can find under this mold. We have two on TAI, one representing a bobcat with leg strips and another representing a snow leopard. Yours is still another variation. Cutting the tail will not make it look like a realistic rendition of any cat species and preserving it will keep the original bizarreness of a Chap Mei figure... and if it is not bizarre, it is not a Chap Mei. However, choice is yours. Very Happy

Lol, I never knew there were so many variations of these chap mei felines! Since mine is another variant then I'll leave it alone, (although the thought of a custom paint job is still tempting!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
TheLastStardust

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-10-11
Posts : 767

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:03 am

wow, Loving the vintage lions from plaho!! I love you
I am stalking this topic for awhile now, Laughing not sure why I never commented yet..  Very Happy

But I think you have a great taste in figures!!  bounce  looking forward to see more additions!  Very Happy

_________________
My figure photo-gallery on DA:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2937

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:49 pm

AAAAAH Treehouse kids Shocked affraid Love that puma! cheers I actually love all your additions Laughing Congratulations, they're all wonderful! cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:17 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
wow, Loving the vintage lions from plaho!! I love you
I am stalking this topic for awhile now, Laughing not sure why I never commented yet..  Very Happy

But I think you have a great taste in figures!!  bounce  looking forward to see more additions!  Very Happy

Thank you! I've become a pretty big fan of the Plaho animals. They are so unique! Very Happy

Tarunyada wrote:
AAAAAH Treehouse kids Shocked affraid Love that puma! cheers I actually love all your additions Laughing Congratulations, they're all wonderful! cheers
Thank you! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Found this one on Etsy and was super excited to see its a K &M Red Wolf...although it looks a lot like a red wolf pup. Has some paint loss that I'll be touching up but she is quite cute![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4392

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:01 am

That is a pup to a small family, I have the other one and the mother is a larger model. Big congrats! cheers

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21683

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:37 am

Exactly, it belongs to the same series as the fennec I am missing in my collection. Very Happy
It was released in 1998 and you can see the complete family [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It seems there are no limits to your hunting abilities. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by Roger on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2937

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:49 am

Oooh hurray, I should keep a look out on Etsy in the future.. Congratulations with this gem! cheers I own the mother, but I really hope to catch her both pups one day as well Smile

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26003

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Big congratulations, what is etsy?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2937

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:28 pm

widukind wrote:
what is etsy?

Etsy is a site where people can sell their 'unique products'. Most of the time this are all kind of art/creative products, but you can find animal figurines as well. You can find Etsy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
lucky luke

avatar

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3631

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Big congratulations for all the wonderful additions! Very Happy Applause
Happy to have discovered the brand of my white pelican I posède! drunken Vitacup study bounce
aditions beautiful thank you for the pictures Cool
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
That is a pup to a small family, I have the other one and the mother is a larger model. Big congrats! cheers
Thank you! I am definitely going to have to keep an eye out for the other two! I never knew K&M had these!

Roger wrote:
Exactly, it belongs to the same series as the fennec I am missing in my collection. Very Happy
It was released in 1998 and you can see the complete family [url=http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Red_wolf].  It seems there are no limits to your hunting abilities. Very Happy
Thanks Roger! My heart melted when I saw the mother and the other pup in the link you sent me! drunken I will certainly have to do some elaborate hunting for those two.

Tarunyada wrote:
Oooh hurray, I should keep a look out on Etsy in the future.. Congratulations with this gem! cheers I own the mother, but I really hope to catch her both pups one day as well Smile

Thank you! I never knew K&M had released these before and I will definitely be on the lookout for those other two! It seems between you and me and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we each have at least one of this set!

widukind wrote:
Big congratulations, what is etsy?
Thank you! Etsy is mainly a site for artists and others to sell unique handcrafted items, but like what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, you can sometimes find animal figures up for grabs there too.

lucky luke wrote:
Big congratulations for all the wonderful additions!  Very Happy  Applause
Happy to have discovered the brand of my white pelican I posède! drunken Vitacup  study  bounce
aditions beautiful thank you for the pictures Cool

Thank you! Those Vitacups are awesome aren't they? Lucky you have the Pelican! That is an awesome replica!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Picked up two interesting variants of the Play Visions Jaguar and Bobcat off eBay here recently.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jaguar variant with my other PV Jaguar from childhood.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bobcat Variant with my PV Bobcat from childhood.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D   

Back to top Go down
 
WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 8.31.17 K&M & PlayVisions, Lineol/Elastolin, Papo/Bullyland + more! :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE
» Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
» Florian's additions (updated 13 rd September 2016) :)
» Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)
» Akai's 2016 Additions~ updated 31/12/16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: