Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** Empty
PostSubject: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:53 am

Welcome to WhiteLightning-Wolf's Newest Additions Thread! Since I am constantly welcoming new replicas into my collection on an almost daily basis, I thought I'd start a thread to share with everyone the tons of critters that join my zoo.

First off, here is a near mint Lineol German Shepherd I bought off a seller here in the US.

Here he is in a small walkaround.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:40 am; edited 70 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 12:11 pm

I am very glad you decided to open a topic for your additions! Very Happy ... and you're opening it with a composition figure that looks like it is mint new! Shocked I am not picky at all with composition figures, I learned to love them even when they're full of cracks, almost unpainted, etc. I think you'll change your pickiness with time. Those are rare and very wonderful figures, obviously it is much better to find them like your dog but it is often not possible.
From what I already have seen from your collection, you seem to be a hard core collector and a fantastic hunter. Nothing depreciative in my comment, actually those are two praises in collector slang! Very Happy
It remembers when our friend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], in late European hours, almost in a daily basis, presented his unbelievable new additions! Very Happy
Excited to see what's next once it starts very promising! bounce bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Golly !!!! What an amazing piece affraid

Being picky with composition models surely prevents your shelves from being too crowded, unless you go for the present Marolins , - aren't they the only ones who still make composition models ? Very Happy

I look very much forward to follow this topic. cheers

PS : I would love to see your other two composition animals Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:15 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:25 pm

Very charming dog and I'm happy you opened a new adds topic sunny
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 4:23 am

Roger wrote:
I am very glad you decided to open a topic for your additions! Very Happy ... and you're opening it with a composition figure that looks like it is mint new! Shocked I am not picky at all with composition figures, I learned to love them even when they're full of cracks, almost unpainted, etc. I think you'll change your pickiness with time. Those are rare and very wonderful figures, obviously it is much better to find them like your dog but it is often not possible.
From what I already have seen from your collection, you seem to be a hard core collector and a fantastic hunter. Nothing depreciative in my comment, actually those are two praises in collector slang! Very Happy
It remembers when our friend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], in late European hours, almost in a daily basis, presented his unbelievable new additions! Very Happy
Excited to see what's next once it starts very promising! bounce bounce

Thank you, Roger! I have actually been eyeballing a few composition figures that have cracks and missing paint and such and I'm slowly warming up to them. Even when they are not mint condition, they still have a lovely charming look to them! Lol! Willy sounds a bit like me! I recieve replicas in the mail on an almost daily basis as well!

SUSANNE wrote:
Golly !!!! What an amazing piece affraid

Being picky with composition models surely prevents your shelves from being too crowded, unless you go for the present Marolins , - aren't they the only ones who still make composition models ? Very Happy

I look very much forward to follow this topic. cheers

PS : I would love to see your other two composition animals Very Happy

Thank you, Susanne! I packed my little duck away somewhere and cannot find him scratch But here are some photos of the little composition fox I have. I do not know who made him. I bought him at a flea market from an elderly gentlemen who had an extensive collection (many mint) german composition animals (a lot of elastolin). He was selling them for next to nothing. Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of cash on me anyway, so I only picked a few, the duck and the fox. I spotted this little fox on one of his tables (shortly after a torrential rain storm came through.) He had gotten wet and had water damage as well as a broken front leg. I bought him anyway, took him home, fixed his leg, and matched the paint that had dissolved off his face.

widukind wrote:
Congratulations
Thank you!

Kikimalou wrote:
Very charming dog and I'm happy you opened a new adds topic sunny
Thank you! I will be sharing more soon!

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 4:25 am

What a gorgeous composition figurine you've got there! cheers Congratulations! I already saw your lovely little fox in the SUY Foxes (I guess scratch), but he too is really good looking!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 4:31 am

New additions from this weeks mail!

Recieved this wonderful lot of vintage Vitacup animals imported from the U.K. The poses and the details really catch my eye...and that dancing penguin in the back row all the way to the right, lol!

And two more Elastolin animals, a leopard and a puma. These are plastic though (Elastolin Weichplastik) and are about the same scale as Safari LTD's toob animals.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 4:32 am

Tarunyada wrote:
What a gorgeous composition figurine you've got there! cheers Congratulations! I already saw your lovely little fox in the SUY Foxes (I guess scratch), but he too is really good looking!

Thank you, Tarunyada! I love you
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 4:38 am

Woah, and again, congratulations with your beautiful additions Shocked Very Happy The Vitacup figurines seem very nice indeed, but these Elastolin cats are amazing! Especially that puma.. drunken Congratulations on getting them!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 4:45 am

Congratulation for your newcomers WLW. Very Happy

I need to tell you a secret... You have now the most complete Vitacup collection I know Applause cheers

Could you make individual pics for TAI? The page is incomplete, we only have Those ones
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 5:04 am

I missed this topic, shame on me! XD Because you have gotten so many beautiful animals!
I am in love with the first dog <3 And that fox is so cute!
Big congrats and I really want to see more cheers bounce drunken

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:42 am

Ohhh, that little fox drunken

How enormously fortunate that you got him and helped him recover, - he looks ever so foily happy cheers

AND ! GOSH !!! Those vitacups affraid

Wow ! Wow! What a fabulous collection, - and in one go too bounce

CONGRATULATIONS 100 times , - and the two kitties are adoreable too Applause Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Woah, and again, congratulations with your beautiful additions Shocked Very Happy The Vitacup figurines seem very nice indeed, but these Elastolin cats are amazing! Especially that puma.. drunken Congratulations on getting them!
Thank you! I'm hoping to find a few more of those Elastolin animals, they are really awesome!

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation for your newcomers WLW. Very Happy

I need to tell you a secret... You have now the most complete Vitacup collection I know Applause cheers

Could you make individual pics for TAI? The page is incomplete, we only have Those ones

Thank you! I never knew they were so rare. I'd be happy to take individual pics of them for TAI.

NightLioness wrote:
I missed this topic, shame on me! XD Because you have gotten so many beautiful animals!
I am in love with the first dog <3 And that fox is so cute!
Big congrats and I really want to see more  cheers  bounce  drunken
Thank you! I'll be uploading some more next week. I should have a lot coming in the mail by then. :)

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh, that little fox drunken

How enormously fortunate that you got him and helped him recover, - he looks ever so foily happy cheers

AND ! GOSH !!! Those vitacups affraid

Wow ! Wow! What a fabulous collection, - and in one go too bounce

CONGRATULATIONS 100 times , - and the two kitties are adoreable too Applause Very Happy

Thank you very much, Susanne! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 1:04 pm

I don't know your composition fox but it is very nice! Very Happy
I am also impressed with your Vitacup collection, I only have a fox from a good friend of the forum. Though, they look all so nice! Very Happy I have a small collection of plastic Hausser, wild cats coincide more or less with Toob sized figures, though, there is more variations in sizes than in TOOB figures, larger animals make larger figures and vice-versa. I love them actually!
So nice to know that you'll find some time to share pics for Tai from your Vitacup! bounce

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:11 am

Roger wrote:
I don't know your composition fox but it is very nice! Very Happy
I am also impressed with your Vitacup collection, I only have a fox from a good friend of the forum. Though, they look all so nice! Very Happy I have a small collection of plastic Hausser, wild cats coincide more or less with Toob sized figures, though, there is more variations in sizes than in TOOB figures, larger animals make larger figures and vice-versa. I love them actually!
So nice to know that you'll find some time to share pics for Tai from your Vitacup! bounce

Thanks, Roger! I shall be uploading individual pics of those Vitacup animals soon!
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:23 am

It was Christmas in the mail for me today!

Recieved this wonderful Starlux Caracal (he fits nicely with those two elastolin cats I just got.
A very tiny Starlux kitty[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
An Elastolin wolf (Plastic)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A Bandai Neargo kitty[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The new Papo Arctic fox and Puma[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A tiny red fox figure that was originally sold with one Grand Champions horse playset. I had two of these, the dark red like you see here and a light red fox when I was little, but I lost both of them. I was quite happy to get at least one back.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And the old Papo wolf that has become increasingly hard to find for me. I am still looking for the dark grey and white version. I never liked it in stock photos but even with the wonky anatomy I have fallen in love with this figure.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:37 am

o.0 Wow! Canines and Felines <3
Great new additions!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:43 am

As I scrolled down, I got more and more happy , - WOW ! So many perfect models cheers

Those Starlux models are true beauties, and the little elastolin-wolf may have a special story, as I think it is the one that was also sold back in the stoneage in Denmark by Reisler Very Happy

I love the Banday kitties, - and Papos new models, of course. drunken

The old Papo wolf also has a special place in my heart I love you

But perhaps the most fantastic one is the little fox, because you got one like the one from your childhood cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:49 am

Yes, I was right, you are one of these collectors that will mark a generation. :)
A Starlux, an Elastolin, Bandai, new and old retired Papo and even a figure from your childhood. Fabulous! cheers
Thanks again for offering your Vitacup pics. :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:20 am

Exactly cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:25 am

Splendid topic and wonderful new additions!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 2:02 pm

NightLioness wrote:
o.0 Wow! Canines and Felines <3
Great new additions!
Thank you! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
As I scrolled down, I got more and more happy , - WOW ! So many perfect models cheers

Those Starlux models are true beauties, and the little elastolin-wolf may have a special story, as I think it is the one that was also sold back in the stoneage in Denmark by Reisler Very Happy

I love the Banday kitties, - and Papos new models, of course.  drunken

The old Papo wolf also has a special place in my heart I love you

But perhaps the most fantastic one is the little fox, because you got one like the one from your childhood cheers

Those Starlux animals are very beautiful indeed and so unique too. I'd love to collect a few more but the prices are so high on ebay.fr. But I am happy to have at least these two in my collection. Very Happy Loving the Papo wolf and those Bandai kitties are also so cute! So happy to have that fox again, I played with it so much as a kid. Neat info on the elastolin wolf too! I never knew that!

Roger wrote:
Yes, I was right, you are one of these collectors that will mark a generation. :)
A Starlux, an Elastolin, Bandai, new and old retired Papo and even a figure from your childhood. Fabulous! cheers
Thanks again for offering your Vitacup pics. :)

I do seem to have a broad interest in animal replicas that are new and old. There's just something about those antique replicas, though. They attract me...not sure what it is but I enjoy collecting and discovering new ones everyday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 7:09 pm

Congratulation WLW, excellent additions... Especially the oldies cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Big congratulations for all the wonderful additions! Where you found the Vitacup figurines?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next