Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 11:51 pm

widukind wrote:
Interesting newcomers, especially the monkey! And you found the Nayab wolves! Congrats
Thank you! I wish I could figure who made the monkey. It's an interesting model indeed!

NightLioness wrote:
All new additions are wonderful. You have a good eye for beauties Very Happy
Thank you!

Roger wrote:
I am glad of knowing that one of these small foxes will join my collection! :)
I am really curious about these Nayab wolves, these thematic sets seem quite illusive and some STS members are taking years to find them. Could you please take a side view pic of that fox? Could it be a bat-eared fox? scratch

I'm so glad that all these foxes I have been gathering are going to be joining your awesome collection! I have an extra Play Spaces fox too by the way if you don't already have one. Very Happy
Here are some side pics of that interesting Nayab fox. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am certain now that this is indeed a fox of some sort. The interesting thing about these Nayab foxes is that I recently came across a set of them still in the original packaging. I am very tempted now to buy the lot of animals they are in, since it is not too much money.

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 12:14 am

Lots of animals came in the mail today while I was away at work. Very Happy Lovely surprises to come home to after a long day.

To start off, the Play Visions Coyote and Raccoon Dog.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also got some Collecta in.
Black Backed Jackal[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Red Squirrel [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And some lovely snow leopards. I was surprised to find out that the adult of this crew is actually male and not female. I guess I always assumed that since there were cubs, that the adult was a female. I especially love the running cub. She has a very expressive face and I am amazed that she balances perfectly on her two back feet without tipping back to rest on her tail or foward on her chin.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also the Safari LTD Border Collie. Took me long enough to finally add this one to my collection, lol. I've always admired it since it first came out.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And last but not least...another fox. I really need to go study the differences between Hausser, Elastolin, Lineol, and Durolin animals because once again, I am unsure who made this fox...although it looks like an Elastolin to me but is small like a Lineol. It also has 'Austria' in fine print on the underside of the tail...I have never seen that before.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 12:52 am

Fallon, I suppose it is your name? Wink Again you're killing us! Shocked
First thank you for showing additional pictures of that Nayab fox. I keep thinking that it is a bat-eared fox and that it is a good idea that you get other Nayab canides, they're apparently not as nice as Play Visions but they feature interesting species and are nice anyway.
Oh, another composition fox, it is a Tipple-Topple or Pfeiffer fox.
Susanne's here.
Pfeiffer was a company from Austria that made an interesting series of composition animal figures, later they were introduced to German Elastolin range and sold as Tipple-Topple. Well, if I am wrong, I am not a composition expert, surely Christophe or any other experienced member will correct me.
Congratulations also for your other figures, they are all great! Very Happy

p.s. Yes, I still don't have the Playspaces fox in my collection. Very Happy bounce

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 10:59 am

Congratulations again!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:00 am

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
widukind wrote:
Interesting newcomers, especially the monkey! And you found the Nayab wolves! Congrats
Thank you! I wish I could figure who made the monkey. It's an interesting model indeed!

NightLioness wrote:
Thank you!

Roger wrote:
I am really curious about these Nayab wolves, these thematic sets seem quite illusive and some STS members are taking years to find them. Could you please take a side view pic of that fox? Could it be a bat-eared fox? scratch

I'm so glad that all these foxes I have been gathering are going to be joining your awesome collection! I have an extra Play Spaces fox too by the way if you don't already have one. Very Happy
Here are some side pics of that interesting Nayab fox. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am certain now that this is indeed a fox of some sort. The interesting thing about these Nayab foxes is that I recently came across a set of them still in the original packaging. I am very tempted now to buy the lot of animals they are in, since it is not too much money.

You mean the monkey set? I can find it. Can you find the wolf set again?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Congratulations

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Glad to see a Border Collie in the photos Very Happy

CollectA has the tendency to make almost every adult animal a male, even with young.
Same as the tapir, many antelopes and I assume more.

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2016 3:39 am

Roger wrote:
Fallon, I suppose it is your name? Wink Again you're killing us! Shocked
First thank you for showing additional pictures of that Nayab fox. I keep thinking that it is a bat-eared fox and that it is a good idea that you get other Nayab canides, they're apparently not as nice as Play Visions but they feature interesting species and are nice anyway.
Oh, another composition fox, it is a Tipple-Topple or Pfeiffer fox.
Susanne's here.
Pfeiffer was a company from Austria that made an interesting series of composition animal figures, later they were introduced to German Elastolin range and sold as Tipple-Topple. Well, if I am wrong, I am not a composition expert, surely Christophe or any other experienced member will correct me.
Congratulations also for your other figures, they are all great! Very Happy

p.s. Yes, I still don't have the Playspaces fox in my collection. Very Happy bounce

Yep, I am Fallon!

Expert or not, I believe you are 100% correct with the Austria fox being a Pfeiffer/Tipple Topple! It resembles Susanne's lovely fox very much so. I also have a feeling that the Nayab fox is indeed an African bat eared fox judging by the size of those ears. I did purchase the lot that had those Nayab foxes and wolves still in their original packaging. I will be sure to post photos of them all as soon as I get them. (I think there are 6 total in the set.)

P.s. Wonderful! I will add the Playspaces fox to your package.

widukind wrote:
Congratulations again!!
Thank you!

widukind wrote:
widukind wrote:

NightLioness wrote:
Thank you!

Roger wrote:

You mean the monkey set? I can find it. Can you find the wolf set again?

I was wondering who the brand of the monkey may be? I have never seen it before but it is a very nice model. I have found another set of those Nayab wolves in their original packaging, which I will be posting photos of as soon as they come in the mail. (From what I can tell, there appears to be 6 total in this set. I can't wait to see what all poses/species there are!) bounce

Wilorvise wrote:
Congratulations
Thank you!

NightLioness wrote:
Glad to see a Border Collie in the photos Very Happy

CollectA has the tendency to make almost every adult animal a male, even with young.
Same as the tapir, many antelopes and I assume more.

I knew you'd like the Border Collie! Laughing I checked out the link in your signature of your border collie collection, so many wonderful models and such an impressive collection! I never knew so many border collie replicas even existed. I am anticipating Schleich's new border collie. I'd really like to see it in person because it looks a bit cartoonish in the stock photo? I'm hoping it looks better in person because I really don't have many border collies in my collection and would love to add more.Very Happy

I have noticed many companies making mostly male models, even Schleich did it with their newest adult tiger. Then there is Papo that seems to make a majority of their models female. (Although their new mouse appears to be male.) Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2016 4:12 am

My mother sent me this photo in a text today while I was at work with the caption: "Look at all the goodies!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She was most fascinated by the postal stamps on the one from Germany. Laughing And I have to agree with her, Germany has some very pretty and detailed postal stamps!

Well, I better share with everyone what all I got in those lovely packages. (I still have one to pick up at the post office, that's what the pink paper is for.)

Out of the box from Germany, these Bullyland animals, a Marolin hyena and...I think the husky is a Panini? Correct me if I'm wrong, I am still trying to learn about all those lesser known companies!  Wink
Bullyland Minis
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bullyland mice with corn.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bullyland woodpecker.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Marolin Hyena[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And a Panini husky[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From US package 1:

Schleich Boa and snake nest set.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Papo mouse[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And US package 2:

A very teeny tiny kitty. Back when I was little, and a lot cooler items came in gumball machines, I remember recieving this tiny kitty plus a tiny hen and chick figure from a gumball machine at the grocery store. I lost the little kitty though...like a lot of my poor animals growing up Crying or Very sad, but still have the hen and chick. Recently, I came across a listing on eBay that had a small lot of these tiny nostalgic animals still encapsulated inside their original plastic capsules. For only $2.00, I could not pass them up...especially after spotting the tiny black kitty I once had inside one of those capsules. And how thrilling it is after all these years to finally have this cutie back!

Those endearing eyes. Shocked cat

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:45 am

Wonderful additions again :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:55 am

Christmas in May cheers

Some true goodies from Bullyland there !
I adore the little set with mice and mini-maize Laughing
And the hyena is very special too cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Here you can see all monkeys

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 1:24 am

No foxes this time. Laughing
A wonderful little kitty from your childhood and some wonderful mice among others! Very Happy Let's see what the pink paper brings to you. bounce Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 1:51 am

widukind wrote:
Wonderful additions again :)
Thank you!

SUSANNE wrote:
Christmas in May cheers

Some true goodies from Bullyland there  !
I adore the little set with mice and mini-maize  Laughing
And the hyena is very special too cheers

Thank you! I've always loved those mice! So cute!

widukind wrote:
Here you can see all monkeys

Thank you, Andreas! Now I finally know the maker of these monkeys. Very Happy I've seen them up for grabs quite a bit. I think I will buy the set!

Roger wrote:
No foxes this time. Laughing
A wonderful little kitty from your childhood and some wonderful mice among others! Very Happy Let's see what the pink paper brings to you. bounce Very Happy

Lol, nope...no foxes this time! Thank you! I shall take photos tonight of what the pink paper brought me. Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:47 am

Big congratulation for your new additions

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

...... This model was heavily copied in the past. Even Blancherie Frères made a mold for a holowcast lead copy.
There is one fromElastolin for sale on Ebay, - looks very much like it too , doesn't is Very Happy

Everything is Elastolin and Lineol on eBay  Laughing

Kikimalou wrote:

The one you have is probably a copy, the painting and style are not excatly at a Lineol level. Nevertheless it is still beautiful enough. This model was heavily copied in the past. Even Blancherie Frères made a mold for a holowcast lead copy.

Congratulation for your "nearly" everyday additions Laughing cheers

Thank you! I noticed the Lineol had nicer details and better paint job...but despite the one I have being a copy I'm very glad to have him!

You are right, the most important in a toy is the joy it can give you, not the pedigree  cheers

Roger wrote:
I am really curious about these Nayab wolves, these thematic sets seem quite illusive and some STS members are taking years to find them.

It is a set I would love to catch for years now, or at least to watch in a walkaround  Wink

Yep, I am Fallon!

Expert or not, I believe you are 100% correct with the Austria fox being a Pfeiffer/Tipple Topple! It resembles Susanne's lovely fox very much so. I also have a feeling that the Nayab fox is indeed an African bat eared fox judging by the size of those ears. I did purchase the lot that had those Nayab foxes and wolves still in their original packaging. I will be sure to post photos of them all as soon as I get them. (I think there are 6 total in the set.)

This is a Tipple-Topple, the Pfeiffer were a bit more "rustic".

My mother sent me this photo in a text today while I was at work with the caption: "Look at all the goodies!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She was most fascinated by the postal stamps on the one from Germany. Laughing And I have to agree with her, Germany has some very pretty and detailed postal stamps!

Well, I better share with everyone what all I got in those lovely packages. (I still have one to pick up at the post office, that's what the pink paper is for.)

This is exactly the kind of things I loooove to see when I come back home in the evening drunken
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Big congratulation for your new additions

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

...... This model was heavily copied in the past. Even Blancherie Frères made a mold for a holowcast lead copy.
There is one fromElastolin for sale on Ebay, - looks very much like it too , doesn't is Very Happy

Everything is Elastolin and Lineol on eBay  Laughing

Kikimalou wrote:

The one you have is probably a copy, the painting and style are not excatly at a Lineol level. Nevertheless it is still beautiful enough. This model was heavily copied in the past. Even Blancherie Frères made a mold for a holowcast lead copy.

Congratulation for your "nearly" everyday additions Laughing cheers

Thank you! I noticed the Lineol had nicer details and better paint job...but despite the one I have being a copy I'm very glad to have him!

You are right, the most important in a toy is the joy it can give you, not the pedigree  cheers

Roger wrote:
I am really curious about these Nayab wolves, these thematic sets seem quite illusive and some STS members are taking years to find them.

It is a set I would love to catch for years now, or at least to watch in a walkaround  Wink

Yep, I am Fallon!

This is a Tipple-Topple, the Pfeiffer were a bit more "rustic".

This is exactly the kind of things I loooove to see when I come back home in the evening drunken

Thank you for all the infos, Kiki! I will be doing a walkaround photoshoot of the Nayab foxes I got in today.
For now, here's a few photos of them in their original packaging.
I spy a Fennec in there![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back of package.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:22 pm

Can you find more of this set?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 5:45 pm

WOOOOOOW bounce cheers

I know somebody in Portugal who will be drooling now Laughing

Actually I think we are many fox-lovers who almost can't believe their own eyes Applause

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Oooh, I know a person who will be very happy with this set!
No not Roger, as he also will be happy of course, but Julie might be interested as well Wink Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:48 pm

I also know that person in Portugal, Susanne! Laughing Though, I am sure many people is now getting crazy with this set, 6 fox figures, probably different species, in a single set, is just fabulous! Shocked
I see the card talks about Arctic, red, gray and swift foxes, all North American species. I am completely crazy to see pictures of them free of that irritating plastic thing. Laughing

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:56 pm

widukind wrote:
Can you find more of this set?
This is the only set I've come across so far. I'm hoping to find more...especially the wolf one! bounce

SUSANNE wrote:
WOOOOOOW bounce cheers

I know somebody in Portugal who will be drooling now Laughing

Actually I think we are many fox-lovers who almost can't believe their own eyes Applause

Lol! I know someone who would definitely adore these foxes in Portugal!

NightLioness wrote:
Oooh, I know a person who will be very happy with this set!
No not Roger, as he also will be happy of course, but Julie might be interested as well Wink Very Happy
Lol!

Roger wrote:
I also know that person in Portugal, Susanne! Laughing Though, I am sure many people is now getting crazy with this set, 6 fox figures, probably different species, in a single set, is just fabulous! Shocked
I see the card talks about Arctic, red, gray and swift foxes, all North American species. I am completely crazy to see pictures of them free of that irritating plastic thing. Laughing
lol! I have taken them out of that "irritating plastic thing"! More photos of them all in my next post! cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:05 pm

Sorry I have been very lazy here. So busy in RL. Anyway, here's what all I've gotten in the past few days, plus photos of those Nayab foxes out of the package!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:31 am

Fallon, again so many nice figures! Very Happy
I am so glad you are presenting these Nayab foxes to us. I am not as expert with foxes as I am enthusiast and actually it is as exciting to see a set of foxes as it is strange that they're not identified or marked with species. Maybe we all together can identify them, most have less fuzzy tails than it is usual to most fox species.
First is a fennec or alternatively a kit/swift fox. Likely a fennec.
The bat-eared fox still look for me the most plausible to that species.
Bottom left, is it a crab-eating fox?
The wolf like is probably a grey fox.
The last one is a... scratch ... really hard! scratch study
Nevertheless, a very interesting set and a dream for a fox lover like me. I hope someday to get one of these sets.
All others are very nice too, now your'e collecting sea stars and all! Like a Star @ heaven affraid

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:27 am

Phantastic additions again :)

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:50 am

Congrats! Very Happy Loving the cheetah from Safari LTD, altho it would look even better with a more detailed coat Rolling Eyes and also... the sea stars look very nice! cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next