Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Congratulations for your last newcommers...and actually for all models presented here, on your wonderful topic Fallon :) ... becouse I missed to comment here til now.
All models are very nice and shows your very interesting taste :)
From modern brands...to old, gold brands ....all models are great Applause
And I realy love the Safari wonders Cheetah. For me it`s the best cheetah model, which I know :)
Knowing how good you are with the brushes ....maybe you will try to repaint this model..? :)
I think the sculpture is great, but the paint work on it, doesn`t give the justice for this wonderful model.
Maybe it will be interesting for you, to see how I tried to repaint my Safari Cheetah ...
You can check it here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 1:20 am

Roger wrote:
Fallon, again so many nice figures! Very Happy
I am so glad you are presenting these Nayab foxes to us. I am not as expert with foxes as I am enthusiast and actually it is as exciting to see a set of foxes as it is strange that they're not identified or marked with species. Maybe we all together can identify them, most have less fuzzy tails than it is usual to most fox species.
First is a fennec or alternatively a kit/swift fox. Likely a fennec.
The bat-eared fox still look for me the most plausible to that species.
Bottom left, is it a crab-eating fox?
The wolf like is probably a grey fox.
The last one is a... scratch ... really hard! scratch study
Nevertheless, a very interesting set and a dream for a fox lover like me. I hope someday to get one of these sets.
All others are very nice too, now your'e collecting sea stars and all! Like a Star @ heaven affraid

Thank you, Roger! I was wondering...I have an extra of the bat-eared fox and also the gray fox that's howling. Would you like to have them? Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Phantastic additions again :)
Thank you! Very Happy

TheLastStardust wrote:
Congrats! Very Happy Loving the cheetah from Safari LTD, altho it would look even better with a more detailed coat Rolling Eyes and also... the sea stars look very nice! cheers

Thank you! I think a better paint job would bring out a lot of wonderful details on that Cheetah. Kosta sure did a beautiful job on hers...it looks so real! I'm thinking about repainting mine into a King cheetah, since you don't see too many of them.

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 1:24 am

costicuba wrote:
Congratulations for your last newcommers...and actually for all models presented here, on your wonderful topic Fallon :) ... becouse I missed to comment here til now.
All models are very nice and shows your very interesting taste :)
From modern brands...to old, gold brands ....all models are great  Applause
And I realy love the Safari wonders Cheetah. For me it`s the best cheetah model, which I know :)
Knowing how good you are with the brushes ....maybe you will try to repaint this model..? :)
I think the sculpture is great, but the paint work on it, doesn`t give the justice for this wonderful model.
Maybe it will be interesting for you, to see how I tried to repaint my Safari Cheetah ...
You can check it here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Thank you so much! Shocked Ooooh! What a wonderful repaint you did there! You really brought out all the details in that model with that beautiful paint job! I am stunned! I could certainly never do as beautiful of a job as you! But I am VERY tempted to repaint mine to look like a King cheetah since you don't see too many of those but they're so beautiful! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 1:59 am

I came home today to more wonderful surprises! It began storming outside, so that's why only half these photos are outdoors.

First off, a Safari LTD authentics set. I believe this one is a re-issue since the original authentics sets came in a small plastic case and each animal had a tag.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Got this little AAA duck in a K&M lot. I thought he was quite cute and interesting!
Also, more PlayVisions animals! I really love their sea stars!
And this vintage miniature wolf that has "England" on its belly. My first guess of the brand is Britains but I'm not sure. It also looks a bit horse-like, lol.
And now the fantastic K&M animals I snatched up off eBay.

Here's a large scaled K&M bat. It looks like it was attached to something at one point.
A beautiful large scale K&M Lowland Gorilla.
A ton of little K&M critters!
And last but not least, a VERY highly sought after replica that I have been hunting down for years. I had this K&M Fennec Fox when I was little. My mom originally bought me one at the Columbus Zoo in Ohio. I have no clue what happened to my original fox but I wanted to find another one.
I know Roger has been looking to find this fella too and after many years of hunting for at least one in flea markets, yard sales, online...you name it, I didn't come across one...but two on eBay. Both were in seperate lots, and I was determined to get both of them. But much to my dismay, the first lot that had this Fennec in skyrocketed to over $300...then ended with a bid of nearly $700. I was devastated. But I managed to win the other lot with a much cheaper bid of $20.70.

Even though it is a larger scale model, it seems so much smaller than when I had it has a kid. But it sure brings back a lot of memories.Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 2:30 am

Fallon, so many nice figures again! Especially, of course, that K&M large fennec! Very Happy Yes, and I mean especially not in a selfish perspective and just because it is in my wish list, much more important is that you managed a way to recover a figure that gave you some good moments of joy during your youth. It was also a gift from a beloved person, so that fox has a very special place in your collection. By the way, she looks magnificent in your pic. Very Happy
Your horsey wolf is not a Britains but a Timpo instead. Timpo is also a vintage British company.
Is your gorilla solide or hollow? The bat is also very interesting, maybe it belongs to their rubber large figures, What is its wingspan? I wish that someday you can find some time and that we can use your pictures on TAI. Gorilla, bat and wolf are missing there as well as your Nayab foxes, etc.

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Thank you, Roger! I was wondering...I have an extra of the bat-eared fox and also the gray fox that's howling. Would you like to have them? Very Happy

Obviously, Fallon! flower Those could make me really happy! Very Happy You're collecting so many great figures to me, I am afraid I am not able of retribute to the same level. Embarassed Though, I'll pm you soon. Very Happy

A last question, sorry, could you please take a quick pic of your Nayab fennec face? I'd love to see how their large ears are positioned. 🐰

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 4:28 am

Roger wrote:
Fallon, so many nice figures again! Especially, of course, that K&M large fennec! Very Happy Yes, and I mean especially not in a selfish perspective and just because it is in my wish list, much more important is that you managed a way to recover a figure that gave you some good moments of joy during your youth. It was also a gift from a beloved person, so that fox has a very special place in your collection. By the way, she looks magnificent in your pic. Very Happy
Your horsey wolf is not a Britains but a Timpo instead. Timpo is also a vintage British company.
Is your gorilla solide or hollow?  The bat is also very interesting, maybe it belongs to their rubber large figures, What is its wingspan? I wish that someday you can find some time and that we can use your pictures on TAI. Gorilla, bat and wolf are missing there as well as your Nayab foxes, etc.

Obviously, Fallon! flower Those could make me really happy! Very Happy You're collecting so many great figures to me, I am afraid I am not able of retribute to the same level. Embarassed Though, I'll pm you soon. Very Happy

A last question, sorry, could you please take a quick pic of your Nayab fennec face? I'd love to see how their large ears are positioned. 🐰

Thank you! I'm so happy to find this fennec again and I promise that I will not give up looking for one for you!

Ah! I did not know this wolf was a Timpo! Thank you for the info!

The gorilla is solid and the wingspan of the bat is 26cm. I'd be happy to take photos of the animals you mentioned too! I will take better photos of them out in the natural daylight since natural light seems to produce the best quality photos. Do you have an email I can send those those photos to? Very Happy

P.S. I was just about to ask if you wanted me to send your foxes to you. Very Happy

Oh, and here's the little Nayab Fennec!
I love the Nayab Fennec's ears!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:52 pm

WOW !!!! So many gorgeous and rare news you got again affraid

The fennec sort of over-shines everything, but you really found a whole flock of goodies cheers

Laughing Laughing These two are just so wonderful together cat cat cheers

PS, it is new to me that the Authetics had tags. Do you happen to have a picture ? bounce

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 1:56 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!!! So many gorgeous and rare news you got again  affraid

The fennec sort of over-shines everything, but you really found a whole flock of goodies  cheers

Laughing  Laughing These two are just so wonderful together  cat  cat  cheers

PS, it is new to me that the Authetics had tags. Do you happen to have a picture ? bounce

Thank you!
I am looking everywhere for the listing I saw on eBay a long while ago that had a set of the forest animal authentics with tags, but I can't find it! It struck me as odd when I first saw the set. All the animals had a tag similar to Schleich's old circle tag...the packaging also looked older than what we currently come across when looking for the original sets. I almost bought it, and now I'm sorry I didn't!

I'm starting to wonder if this set I saw was one of the very first to be released? Sort of like a trial run?scratch

I really wish I could find that photo again!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 2:29 pm

[quote="WhiteLightning Wolf"]
Roger wrote:

The gorilla is solid and the wingspan of the bat is 26cm. I'd be happy to take photos of the animals you mentioned too! I will take better photos of them out in the natural daylight since natural light seems to produce the best quality photos. Do you have an email I can send those those photos to? Very Happy

P.S. I was just about to ask if you wanted me to send your foxes to you. Very Happy

Fallon, thanks for information and fennecs picture, it is a wonderful pair, they are so funny together. 🐰
Ears are perfect for a fennec, not a kit fox definitively.
You can use my e-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'll sort only some little things and later I'll send a message to you. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 3:05 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
.......]

Thank you!
I am looking everywhere for the listing I saw on eBay a long while ago that had a set of the forest animal authentics with tags, but I can't find it! It struck me as odd when I first saw the set. All the animals had a tag similar to Schleich's old circle tag...the packaging also looked older than what we currently come across when looking for the original sets. I almost bought it, and now I'm sorry I didn't!

I'm starting to wonder if this set I saw was one of the very first to be released? Sort of like a trial run?scratch

Ohh, I know that feeling !!!! "Why didn't I ....save a photo, save the name of the seller, buy it, why didn't I ..... " Laughing

Anyway it is very interesting to know ! Thankyou very much for the info sunny

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 4:48 pm

Great newcomers, I like best the fennec fox!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 9:02 pm

You find a lot of rare figurines :) Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:24 pm

Phantastic additions again Very Happy Applause cheers
Nayab Foxe drunken Cool bounce
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:08 am

Thank you so much! Shocked Ooooh! What a wonderful repaint you did there! You really brought out all the details in that model with that beautiful paint job! I am stunned! I could certainly never do as beautiful of a job as you! But I am VERY tempted to repaint mine to look like a King cheetah since you don't see too many of those but they're so beautiful! Very Happy

Thank you very much for your kind words to my work on the cheetah :)
And King cheetah is a very nice choice cheers

Congratulations also for these lovely newcomers :)

Hey Fallon, I found one interesting Epoch set with wolves .. and knowing that you are a fan of this animal, perhaps it will be interesting for you to check it :)
This is the EPOCH WOLF SET

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 3:15 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
.......]

Thank you!

Ohh, I know that feeling !!!! "Why didn't I ....save a photo, save the name of the seller, buy it, why didn't I ..... " Laughing

Anyway it is very interesting to know ! Thankyou very much for the info sunny
lol!

75senta75 wrote:
Great newcomers, I like best the fennec fox!
Thank you! The Fennec fox is definitely my favorite!

widukind wrote:
You find a lot of rare figurines :) Congrats
Thank you! Very Happy

lucky luke wrote:
Phantastic additions again Very Happy Applause cheers  
Nayab Foxe drunken Cool bounce
Thank you! Very Happy

costicuba wrote:

Thank you very much for your kind words to my work on the cheetah :)
And King cheetah is a very nice choice cheers

Congratulations also for these lovely newcomers :)

Hey Fallon, I found one interesting Epoch set with wolves .. and knowing that you are a fan of this animal, perhaps it will be interesting for you to check it :)
This is the EPOCH WOLF SET

You're Welcome, Kosta! I was going through and admiring all your beautiful repaints. *faints* They are so gorgeous! I love you Shocked
Thank you for the link to the wonderful EPOCH Wolf set! I remember seeing those figures for sale individually, but I'm glad you discovered the whole set! Once I pay all my bills, I will definitely be purchasing that set. Thank you so much! Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Congrats :)

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Congratulation, the KM fennec is really nice one, in perfect condition and for very reasonable price! Applause

BTW: Still on my wishlist... Sad
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 12:30 am

Wilorvise wrote:
Congrats :)
Thank you! Very Happy

jarda wrote:
Congratulation, the KM fennec is really nice one, in perfect condition and for very reasonable price! Applause

BTW: Still on my wishlist... Sad

Thank you! If I find another KM Fennec, I will be sure to let you know!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 12:44 am

One of my backstock workers got seriously hurt, so I have not been able to be on here much. But...I have more new additions! Very Happy

Recently got another lot of animals off eBay for a very cheap price.

Here they are:

Safari LTD Additions:
Schleich Additions  (some classics):
Funrise cats:
Bullyland Cat:
Kinder Surprise kittens:
And this lovely little german composition kitty. (Not from the same auction as the others.) I fell in love with it as soon as I first spotted it up for auction. It looks like my late cat, Buster, who passed away last year at the age of 15.

This one was marked as a Lineol from the 1950's but like everything on eBay...is probably not a Lineol, lol...but maybe the seller was right identifying this one. If anyone knows who made this kitty, please tell me! I definitely know it is not a Durolin, lol! I'd like to post a walkaround after it is properly identified.

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Thu May 19, 2016 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:06 am

Congratulations again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Kitties all over the place, congrats Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Lots of beauties AGAIN affraid

You surely know how to pick the best Applause

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:05 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulations again :)

Thank you!

NightLioness wrote:
Kitties all over the place, congrats Very Happy

Thank you!

SUSANNE wrote:
Lots of beauties AGAIN affraid

You surely know how to pick the best Applause

Thank you! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Fallon, I hope your backstock worker is recovering. :)
Again great new figures, this time lots of cats! Very Happy
Your cat is probably a 4th generation Lineol as you can see here. Though, considering that these molds are often used for a lot of other brands, you'll need a more expertized observation. Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Roger wrote:
Fallon, I hope your backstock worker is recovering. :)
Again great new figures, this time lots of cats! Very Happy
Your cat is probably a 4th generation Lineol as you can see here. Though, considering that these molds are often used for a lot of other brands, you'll need a more expertized observation. Very Happy

Thank you!

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next