Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Hi everyone, things at work are unfortunately worse, so I will not be on here much for awhile. But here a few new additions though.

Kinder Surprise red fox and lynx
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Plus I went to a huge flea market over the weekend  and found these two.

Hartland Collie (Reminds me of Nylint though.)

Lineol Lynx

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:02 pm

I am sorry to hear that things at your work are worse. Sad
This time the Lineol wonderfully painted lynx joined your collection, such a beautiful figure. You also got the Kinder fox in red version, that's fantastic!
Good luck in your work, we'll be here waiting for good news from you. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:16 pm

WOW ! That lynx affraid cheers

All beautyful additions again !
I hope your work will soon quiet down a bit, so you can share gorgeous models with us all Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:26 am

Nice additions again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:32 pm

Very nice newcomers! cheers Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
tiopesao

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello,

Nice German Shepherd. It is a lineol figure from the 30's.

Best regards.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptySat May 28, 2016 8:11 pm

Roger wrote:
I am sorry to hear that things at your work are worse. Sad
This time the Lineol wonderfully painted lynx joined your collection, such a beautiful figure. You also got the Kinder fox in red version, that's fantastic!
Good luck in your work, we'll be here waiting for good news from you. Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW ! That lynx affraid cheers

All beautyful additions again !
I hope your work will soon quiet down a bit, so you can share gorgeous models with us all Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Nice additions again

Ana wrote:
Very nice newcomers! cheers Congratulations! cheers

tiopesao wrote:
Hello,

Nice German Shepherd. It is a lineol figure from the 30's.

Best regards.

Thank you everyone! I love you

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptySat May 28, 2016 8:15 pm

So sorry I've practically vanished from here. I've gotten a few new animals in but only had time to take a picture of one. I may be back on Monday with more pictures though!

For now, here's the Kinder Surprise Fennec Fox. (I added a bit of paint to her so her face didn't look so blank.)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptySat May 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Its a older Kinder figurine- congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2016 2:52 am

Another fox and another that I miss. You're very good finding fennecs, they're so cute. I am curious to see what have you found more. bounce

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:45 am

widukind wrote:
Its a older Kinder figurine- congrats
Thank you! It seems the older kinders are a lot more detailed than the newer ones. I love them so much!

Roger wrote:
Another fox and another that I miss. You're very good finding fennecs, they're so cute. I am curious to see what have you found more. bounce

Thank you! I'll keep my eyes peeled for another one! Fennec foxes are very cute, I absolutely love their big ears!

P.S. I hope you get your foxes soon! bounce

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:12 am

Well...I've certainly been on a hiatus for long enough! Even though I really haven't gotten too many new animals, I'm still constantly hunting for more.

Ebay has gotten pretty quiet in terms of new listings, but I did manage to snag a large adult K&M tiger and her cub (although I think she is supposed to have two cubs? scratch), tonight. As soon as I get the two of them in, I will certainly be taking photos! I absolutely adore tigers (even though I have very few in my collection) so I can't wait to get them!

Anyway, here are the few new additions I got in over the last two weeks. Not a high volume as I have slacked off a bit in order to recoup money I lost to my Jeep's insurance, repairs, inspection and new tires. (Vehicles are the WORST investment!) But I did get a few for very low prices.

Here is a vintage hard plastic ivory colored collie dog. The camera did not quite pick up the details very well but the details are AMAZING on this miniature. I don't know who made the dog though. It only has JAPAN stamped into the bottom of the one foot.
Also got this miniature german shepherd, maker unknown but still a cute model!
I think this one is a Nayab but I'm unsure exactly what species of wildcat it is supposed to be.
PlayVisions African Striped Hyena
PlayVisions Serval (replaced the beat up one I had in my collection)
And a color variant of the PlayVisions Caracal. The original one in my collection is more of a pinkish orange color with different markings on the face and head. But I like the color job on this one better, although I will still hang on to my old one since she is from my childhood. Very Happy
Here's the new one beside my old one from childhood.

That's all for now but I do have more on the way!

Greetings from Pennsylvania!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:04 am

Congratulations Fallon :)

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 1:40 pm

Thank you, Andreas!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 11:13 pm

Recieved a special package from Portugal today! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sent me a wonderful Nayab white tiger and black panther and also the Miniland fox I've been searching for! Thank you so much, Roger! They have made wonderful additions to my collection!

Here they are:

I also got in the forever elusive Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Puma. It always struck me how uncommon this model is for being a later relesase while the older ones are much more common. scratch Still a stunning model though!

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Great additions. Congratulations

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:46 am

I am glad these 3 arrived and that you like them! Very Happy I want to informe you that all the wonderful foxes you've sent to me are in my possession too! Very Happy I have to take pictures of them to update my topic. Very Happy Many thanks! Very Happy
I have also the strange wild cat from your previous group and I have no idea about the species too.
About the large K&M tigers, yes, you're right, there are two different cubs. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:48 am

Congratulations Fallon again :) and hurray for Roger :)

Last edited by widukind on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 2:30 pm

*goes nuts about he Safari LTD VW puma*

Oke, I am a silent watcher to your topic. You get so many interesting and beautiful new animals that my words are often on repeat when I want to comment. Words like: You are so lucky! These are just fantastic new finds and ohmygoodness! are often what I want to type XD

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:21 pm

wow, many congrats on the VW puma! Very Happy Is it a rare figure..? Shocked I don't think i ever saw it or heard of it before!! <3 Roger's package is great also.. love the nayab tiger, and so great of him to add a long time wish!! cheers  bounce

Again, big Congrats!! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:40 am

Wilorvise wrote:
Great additions. Congratulations

Thank you! I love you

Roger wrote:
I am glad these 3 arrived and that you like them! Very Happy I want to informe you that all the wonderful foxes you've sent to me are in my possession too! Very Happy I have to take pictures of them to update my topic. Very Happy Many thanks! Very Happy
I have also the strange wild cat from your previous group and I have no idea about the species too.
About the large K&M tigers, yes, you're right, there are two different cubs. Very Happy

Thank you, Roger! I have been trying to identify that strange wild cat, but its tough when it doesn't look like any one specific species in general!

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Fallon again :) and hurray for Roger :)

Thank you! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
*goes nuts about he Safari LTD VW puma*

Oke, I am a silent watcher to your topic. You get so many interesting and beautiful new animals that my words are often on repeat when I want to comment. Words like: You are so lucky! These are just fantastic new finds and ohmygoodness! are often what I want to type XD

XD I know the feels! I am the same with so many topics on here!

TheLastStardust wrote:
wow, many congrats on the VW puma! Very Happy Is it a rare figure..? Shocked I don't think i ever saw it or heard of it before!! <3 Roger's package is great also.. love the nayab tiger, and so great of him to add a long time wish!! cheers  bounce

Again, big Congrats!! I love you

Thank you! Yes indeed, the VW puma is very rare even though it was a much later addition (actually the last) to the VW collection. You would tend to think that since it is newer, it would be much easier to find!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 5:01 am

Hello everyone! My apologies for being gone again. Finally had some time today to take photos of my newest additions. It was pouring down rain, cool, and windy outdoors, so I had to take all the pictures inside.

To start off, I recently bought this rare Grand Champions Pretty Puppies set, (manufactured by Empire Toys) featuring a mother Collie and her five adorable puppies. I can't help but notice how much those puppies look more like Border Collie puppies to me though!

Also got in some Manurba / Domplast / Heinerle animals. (Idk if they are all just one of those brands or perhaps a mix of all 3?)
Large K&M tiger. (Still waiting for one of her cubs to come in the mail.)
And a Elastolin fox. (Thanks for identifying, Roger!)

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 9:50 am

Fallon, great additions again! I also think that these adorable puppies look like border collies, Karin will let you know. Laughing
It is nice to see that you can find these large K&M almost on a regular basis.
I think the fox is a Elastolin though, there are several similar foxes in composition.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:31 am

It is very hard not to see these pups as Border Collies.
If mom was not in your photo, I would have said that they where Border Collies.
For rough collies, the pups have to little fluff, but for BC dogs they are perfect XD
Also the markings are BC typical, although it is uncommon for BC dogs litters to have all Tricolor fur.

Further, I love the K&M tiger and I can not wait to see her cub also Very Happy
Congrats on all of them :3

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 2:59 pm

very cool

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next