Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Phantastic additions again Fallon :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 1:36 am

Roger wrote:
Fallon, great additions again! I also think that these adorable puppies look like border collies, Karin will let you know. Laughing
It is nice to see that you can find these large K&M almost on a regular basis.
I think the fox is a Elastolin though, there are several similar foxes in composition.

Thank you, Roger! I know Karin will definitely agree that these do indeed look like Border Collie pups! Laughing
Trying to identify the brands of these composition animals is hard work! So many companies seemed to use the same molds.

NightLioness wrote:
It is very hard not to see these pups as Border Collies.
If mom was not in your photo, I would have said that they where Border Collies.
For rough collies, the pups have to little fluff, but for BC dogs they are perfect XD
Also the markings are BC typical, although it is uncommon for BC dogs litters to have all Tricolor fur.

Further, I love the K&M tiger and I can not wait to see her cub also Very Happy
Congrats on all of them :3

Thank you! I was quite certain you'd agree about these pups looking like border collies!

Wilorvise wrote:
very cool

Thank you!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 1:37 am

widukind wrote:
Phantastic additions again Fallon :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 1:41 am

Finally got in K&M momma tiger's cub and what a little cutie she is!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
With Mom

And also an Elastolin German Shepherd. (It better be Elastolin! I need to get it right at least once!)
With Lineol German Shepherd

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 2:02 am

Tiger cub is lovely and has a great pose! Very Happy About your new and wonderful compositions figure, I also have no idea about its brand, it takes years and years to you get used with the common features of these vintage companies, the only way is to keep collecting them and study [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 2:16 am

Roger wrote:
Tiger cub is lovely and has a great pose! Very Happy About your new and wonderful compositions figure, I also have no idea about its brand, it takes years and years to you get used with the common features of these vintage companies, the only way is to keep collecting them and study [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study

What an amazing thread! What a Face *oogles over all catalogues* Thank goodness for Kiki and Willy!
Thank you, Roger for the link! I will definitely have to go study now!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 8:35 am

Great newcomers :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 10:22 am

Wow, these huge K&M figurines are gorgeous <3 Nice catch, congratulations! The dog is really nice as well, well done Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 2:04 pm

widukind wrote:
Great newcomers :)
Thank you! Very Happy

Tarunyada wrote:
Wow, these huge K&M figurines are gorgeous <3 Nice catch, congratulations! The dog is really nice as well, well done Smile

Thank you! Very Happy K&M does have some gorgeous figures!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:43 pm

Little cub wants a hug! <3 Big congrats on all of them :3

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:42 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Little cub wants a hug! <3 Big congrats on all of them :3

Lol, she does look like she wants to hug! XD
Thank you!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:51 pm

I got a whole heap of plastic Elastolin animals in today and a few others as well. I didn't have time to take photos of all of the Elastolin but did manage to get a few.

Cracker Jack Duck

AAA Polar Bear
AAA Arctic Fox
AAA Ermine

'China' Gray Fox

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:56 pm

Oooooh these are just too nice xD Congratulations on all of them, they're gorgeous! cheers The anteater, mustelids, lynx/bobcat, the AAA Arctic fox.. But the best figurine of this whole lot for me sure is that China grey fox, what a beauty drunken Do you know anything more about it? Maybe a series..? Haven't seen it before! Again, very nice additions, I always love checking them out Applause

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:02 am

Here's a photo of all those ELASTOLIN animals (a Plaho wolf and some Preiser and Reisler are in there too.)

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:05 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Oooooh these are just too nice xD Congratulations on all of them, they're gorgeous! cheers The anteater, mustelids, lynx/bobcat, the AAA Arctic fox.. But the best figurine of this whole lot for me sure is that China grey fox, what a beauty drunken Do you know anything more about it? Maybe a series..? Haven't seen it before! Again, very nice additions, I always love checking them out Applause

Thank you! I wish I knew more about that China gray fox too but like you, never saw him before. I'm sure he was sold with a set of some sort. I got him in a bundle of animals from eBay, I might ask the seller if they know the brand.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:56 am

I love these Hausser, especially the fallow dders. :reindeer:
The grey fox is obviously also very interesting, I also don't know anything about it but surely a surprising figure with a huge smile! :)
You've got among others, the AAA Arctic fox that I have too, that's a robuste and very nice figure. :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:48 am

Gosh ! Fallon, so many wonderful beautyful little beauties cheers

And big beauties, too : The AAAs a wonderful also drunken

Did you get them in USA ?

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Great catches again Fallon!! Especially the china grey fox is a beauty!! I am a little jealous :)

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:03 pm

I adore that little fawn sniffing at his mothers ear, it is adorable!

I also really like the lynx/bobcat feline, his pose is great!!

AAA still surprises me with the animals they produced! Great catches!

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:58 pm

some great models! Applause Applause

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Roger wrote:
I love these Hausser, especially the fallow dders. :reindeer:
The grey fox is obviously also very interesting, I also don't know anything about it but surely a surprising figure with a huge smile! :)
You've got among others, the AAA Arctic fox that I have too, that's a robuste and very nice figure. :)

I knew you love that interesting gray fox! It is a very nice figure. I also love the AAA arctic fox, it was sculpted very nicely and with good accuracy too. Really love those deer too.

SUSANNE wrote:
Gosh ! Fallon, so many wonderful beautyful little beauties cheers

And big beauties, too : The AAAs a wonderful also  drunken

Did you get them in USA ?

Thank you, Susanne! I got the AAA's in from the UK and all the Elastolins in from Germany. Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Great catches again Fallon!! Especially the china grey fox is a beauty!! I am a little jealous :)
Thank you!

NightLioness wrote:
I adore that little fawn sniffing at his mothers ear, it is adorable!

I also really like the lynx/bobcat feline, his pose is great!!

AAA still surprises me with the animals they produced! Great catches!

Thank you! The lynx is definitely one of favorites along with those deer. The little one is very adorable! drunken

Taos wrote:
some great models! Applause Applause
Thank you!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Hello everyone! Sorry for my absence again. I was out of state but had to come back home due to a health issue. Sad While I was gone though, some more little animals showed up at my house! Despite being very ill it was a really nice surprise to come home to.

Got in a Safari LTD Bengal Tiger.
Some new CollectA Wolves, butterfly, and King Cheetah.

And this lovely little german composition fox. Not sure what brand it is because it doesn't match anything released by Lineol or Elastolin...unless it is a very old one.

He's very cute though!
Here he is with my other composition foxes for size reference. His style and coloring slightly remind me of a marolin model.

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Hurray, additions! cheers Again, they're lovely! I think I need that CollectA king cheetah as well haha Razz And I love your little composition fox <3 Congratulations!

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
I was out of state but had to come back home due to a health issue. Sad While I was gone though, some more little animals showed up at my house! Despite being very ill it was a really nice surprise to come home to.

That doesn't sound well pale I hope it isn't something serious and you're feeling better now.. flower

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:13 pm

Phantastic new stuff :)

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Hurray, additions! cheers Again, they're lovely! I think I need that CollectA king cheetah as well haha Razz And I love your little composition fox <3 Congratulations!

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
I was out of state but had to come back home due to a health issue. Sad While I was gone though, some more little animals showed up at my house! Despite being very ill it was a really nice surprise to come home to.

That doesn't sound well pale I hope it isn't something serious and you're feeling better now.. flower

Thank you! I love the CollectA King Cheetah, you should get it!

I am going to the doctor today to find out what's wrong, hopefully I will be on the mend soon. :)

widukind wrote:
Phantastic new stuff :)

Thank you!

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next