Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 1:32 am

Hello everyone. I apologize for my long absence. I have been in very ill health for the past three weeks but I am feeling slightly better. I have gotten in a few animals during these weeks, not many though because unfortunately due to medical bills, I don't have much money left over to buy any new animals. Sad

But here are the few I have gotten in. Very Happy

I finally got in the Science and Nature Dingo all the way from Australia. The shipping took forever but it was well worth the wait as this is a very beautiful replica!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A pair of 'China' foxes
A Starlux fox I practically stole off eBay.
Bullyland Fox (I never realized how many different foxes they have!)
Bullyland Lynx
Several TOPPS Precious Kitties and Baby Wild Animals.

And a wonderful gift from my classmate who lives in Japan now, a rare Kaiyodo Iriomote Cat. I was still in the hospital when this cutie came in and he certainly put a smile on my face and made me feel a little better.

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:17 am

Fallon, I'm sorry to hear your sickness worsened, but I'm glad to hear you're already feeling better. Will you be okay?

Your additions are wonderful! I really like your Science & Nature dingo; I think it's the large replica? I got the small one a little while back, but I hope to add its bigger brother to my collection soon as well Smile The right (red) fox of your two made in Chinas looks like the Nayab one, although you never know with Nayab molds Wink The others are very pretty figurines as well! I love the Topps figurines, they are so cute Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:46 am

Ohh, poor Fallon !!!! We never appreciate a good health untill it wavers - fortunately. Rolling Eyes
And then in USA you even have to worry about the bills.  Crying or Very sad
That is when I feel better about the horrible taxes we pay in Denmark, - except for a small part of the medicine , we don't have to pay when we need medical help.

Good that you are now a little better, and I hope you will soon be well.
A BIG HUG from Auntie Susanne !!!!!!!  drunken

What lovely new models you got there !!!
The Starlux fox is for ever my favorite charmer Very Happy
And the Dingo is wonderful, - the two Bullyland critters are seriously scary , - I sort of love them, they are like nothing else Laughing

The Tops models are SO cute !

But perhaps the most wonderful is the Iriomote Cat cheers
What a wonderful classmate  ! I am sure you forot everything else for a few moments when you got it cat queen Very Happy

flower and I love you and sunny !!!

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:30 am

Fallon I really hope you will get all better soon. Sickness sucks...

I really enjoy seeing all the new animals you got in.
The TOPPS animals are so cute <3

What a great class mate that thought about you. Look at those eyes, golden Very Happy

Big hug!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:14 am

Fallon, it is always great to see you posting! I really hope your sickness is something temporary and that you are in a good shape soon. bounce Very Happy
Yes,Julie is correct, it is the Nayab fox although you can always find it being sold under different brand names. I have the other China fox too but I also never found its brand. Starlux fox is mandatory for fox collectors, it is a tribute to Spring joy. Bullyland released 4 generations of foxes, more playing kits and variations, a good brand for fox collectors. However, the highlight of your collection is the Japanese cat, not only because it is beautiful but mainly because it represents a fantastic gesture from your classmate. Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:28 am

Congrats on your new additions. I hope you continue to feel better.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Big congrats, especially for the Kaiyodo Iromote cat :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AkaiHawke

AkaiHawke

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 1:48 pm

congrats on the new additions! :)
and i hope you feel better soon Fallon!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Iuri97

Iuri97

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Get well soon, Fallon! cheers

Those are lovely new additions! I am specially fawning over that adorable kitty with the fish in it´s mouth. So young-looking, and already hunting! Very Happy

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:22 pm

Nice additions, specially the dingo.

cheers cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:52 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Fallon, I'm sorry to hear your sickness worsened, but I'm glad to hear you're already feeling better. Will you be okay?

Your additions are wonderful! I really like your Science & Nature dingo; I think it's the large replica? I got the small one a little while back, but I hope to add its bigger brother to my collection soon as well Smile The right (red) fox of your two made in Chinas looks like the Nayab one, although you never know with Nayab molds Wink The others are very pretty figurines as well! I love the Topps figurines, they are so cute Very Happy

Thank you! I love you I should be ok after a while. I am feeling a bit better each day and hope this goes away soon. :) Yes, this the large Dingo, such a fantastic replica and the face is adorable! I was wondering if that small red fox was Nayab, thank you for the info! I love those TOPPS animals, especially the tiger and cheetah cub. Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, poor Fallon !!!! We never appreciate a good health untill it wavers - fortunately. Rolling Eyes
And then in USA you even have to worry about the bills.  Crying or Very sad
That is when I feel better about the horrible taxes we pay in Denmark, - except for a small part of the medicine , we don't have to pay when we need medical help.

Good that you are now a little better, and I hope you will soon be well.
A BIG HUG from Auntie Susanne !!!!!!!  drunken

What lovely new models you got there !!!
The Starlux fox is for ever my favorite charmer Very Happy
And the Dingo is wonderful, - the two Bullyland critters are seriously scary , - I sort of love them, they are like nothing else Laughing

The Tops models are SO cute !

But perhaps the most wonderful is the Iriomote Cat cheers
What a wonderful classmate  ! I am sure you forot everything else for a few moments when you got it cat queen Very Happy

flower and I love you and sunny !!!

*hugs* Thank you so mich, Susanne! I've been feeling a bit better each day and hope this clears up soon! The Bullyland lynx and fox are undoubtedly scary but at the same time, intriguing. Definitely love the Starlux fox and all those TOPPS kitties! But my favorite is the Iriomote cat, such a special gift from a wonderful friend. I love you

NightLioness wrote:
Fallon I really hope you will get all better soon. Sickness sucks...

I really enjoy seeing all the new animals you got in.
The TOPPS animals are so cute <3

What a great class mate that thought about you. Look at those eyes, golden Very Happy

Big hug!

*hugs* Thank you! I love you

Roger wrote:
Fallon, it is always great to see you posting! I really hope your sickness is something temporary and that you are in a good shape soon. bounce Very Happy
Yes,Julie is correct, it is the Nayab fox although you can always find it being sold under different brand names. I have the other China fox too but I also never found its brand. Starlux fox is mandatory for fox collectors, it is a tribute to Spring joy. Bullyland released 4 generations of foxes, more playing kits and variations, a good brand for fox collectors. However, the highlight of your collection is the Japanese cat, not only because it is beautiful but mainly because it represents a fantastic gesture from your classmate. Very Happy

Thank you, Roger! I was beginning to wonder if the red fox was indeed a Nayab. Thank you for the info! Love the Starlux fox, so happy to finally find one as it is a really nice and unique replica. Very Happy So many foxes Bullyland has! I have yet to get their current standing one and the playing kits. I really love the Iriomote cat. It was fantastic to hear from my friend agian and very wonderful to recieve the cat as a gift. I love you

Wilorvise wrote:
Congrats on your new additions. I hope you continue to feel better.
Thank you! I love you

widukind wrote:
Big congrats, especially for the Kaiyodo Iromote cat :)
Thank you! I love you

AkaiHawke wrote:
congrats on the new additions! :)
and i hope you feel better soon Fallon!!! I love you
Thank you! I love you

Iuri97 wrote:
Get well soon, Fallon! cheers

Those are lovely new additions! I am specially fawning over that adorable kitty with the fish in it´s mouth. So young-looking, and already hunting! Very Happy
Thank you! The kitty with the fish in his mouth is very cute. I think his name on the sticker and brochure he came with is Al Carte. cat

landrover wrote:

Nice additions, specially the dingo.

cheers cheers

Thank you! I love you

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:28 pm

After waiting for months for this little Eikoh Red Fox, she arrived in the mail on Saturday. Many thanks to Brett for helping me acquire this long sought after cutie!

Eikoh Fennec Fox is quite happy now since he is no longer the only Eikoh in my collection.

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Lovely red fox <3 Congratulations, Fallon!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Eikoh is being very generous with fox collectors providing us already two foxes. The best part is that I love both and I am glad you also acquired them. Very Happy
It is time to Eikoh make a volume with Arctic figures and to release an Arctic fox. Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:38 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Lovely red fox <3 Congratulations, Fallon!
Thank you, Julie! I love you

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:40 pm

Roger wrote:
Eikoh is being very generous with fox collectors providing us already two foxes. The best part is that I love both and I am glad you also acquired them. Very Happy
It is time to Eikoh make a volume with Arctic figures and to release an Arctic fox. Very Happy

An arctic fox would be fantastic!  I'd also really like to see a wolf from them too! (Naturally, of course since I am a wolf fanatic! Laughing)

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 6:04 pm

No way these two beauties could not be in your collection, glad you have them Very Happy
A wolf from Eikoh, oh that would be awesome!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:36 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Roger wrote:

An arctic fox would be fantastic!  I'd also really like to see a wolf from them too! (Naturally, of course since I am a wolf fanatic! Laughing)

I am sure that soon or later you will see a wolf from Eikoh. None int heir 10 first volumes, they released a black-backed jackal and a raccoon dog instead. That's the reason why I consider Eikoh as a company that has a good balance between common and unusual species. :)

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 11:37 pm

Eikoh fox is very cute! Congrates!!!

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:06 am

Congratulations on a lovely model

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:46 am

Great newcomers again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:22 pm

hawkins_zh wrote:
Eikoh fox is very cute! Congrates!!!
Thank you! She is very cute!

Wilorvise wrote:
Congratulations on a lovely model
Thank you!
widukind wrote:
Great newcomers again :)
Thank you!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:39 pm

I did not recieve any new animals today in the mail, but upon my weekly routine trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the local hardware store that handles Schleich, Breyer and many other companies and discovered that they just got in a big display of the TOMY animals. It was love at first sight! I have always seen TOMY animals up for sale on eBay from sellers in Japan, but always gawked at the horrendous prices so I never even tried getting them. Up until now, I never knew I could even acquire any of TOMY's animals here in the US, even though they have sold their other products here for the past 20 to 30 years.

Today I chose to get their cheetah, which I have always admired in pictures online. She has a movable lower jaw which allows her mouth to open and close. Despite her back legs being a little bent (which is an easy fix), she is a very beautiful replica!
I also picked their orange tiger that has green metallic eyes and also sports the movable lower jaw.
And the white tiger with beautiful metallic teal colored eyes.
And finally their German Shepherd in which I was surprised to find after getting home that he has ERTL printed on the underside of him but has a TOMY tag. I always thought ERTL was a US company but I guess they got bought out by TOMY? Or perhaps it has always been this way and I never noticed?

Anyway, he is a very nice replica!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:45 pm

Well, sometimes it is hard to keep resisting to some figures during a long time. I hope it means you're completely recovered from your ehalthy problem.
About ERTL, you can find the explanation on ERTL TAI page. study
They're beautiful, especially the eyes on tigers. Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:04 pm

You got TONY animals!! affraid bounce cheers
They look beautiful, big congrats Very Happy
Did they had any sea mammals??

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next