Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:12 am

Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:07 am

Any chance your hardware store is part of a regional or national chain? Very Happy

Congrats

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Roger wrote:
Well, sometimes it is hard to keep resisting to some figures during a long time. I hope it means you're completely recovered from your ehalthy problem.
About ERTL, you can find the explanation on ERTL TAI page. study
They're beautiful, especially the eyes on tigers. Very Happy

Thank you, Roger! I have been feeling much better lately, although I still have a lot of medical bills. Sad

NightLioness wrote:
You got TONY animals!! affraid bounce cheers
They look beautiful, big congrats Very Happy
Did they had any sea mammals??

Thank you! I think I saw a few of them towards the bottom of the display but I can't remember which ones they were. They had a lot of horses, cattle, dogs, and few other wild animals though!

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:08 pm

You got TOMY figurines, how wonderful! cheers Finds like these, that you don't expect to find in such a store, are the best <3 Congratulations, Fallon! These figurines are lovely.. A wolf in their style wouldn't suit ill Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:09 pm

widukind wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause
Very Happy

Wilorvise wrote:
Any chance your hardware store is part of a regional or national chain? Very Happy

Congrats
Thank you! I found mine at Ace Hardware but I think this chain may only be on the East Coast? I could be wrong. I do know that virtually all of them are privately owned and operated but are part of the Ace Hardware chain. Sometimes item availability varies greatly between stores too. I can verify that they are at least in the Renco Ace Hardware store here in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:11 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
You got TOMY figurines, how wonderful! cheers Finds like these, that you don't expect to find in such a store, are the best <3 Congratulations, Fallon! These figurines are lovely.. A wolf in their style wouldn't suit ill Wink

Thank you! I was just thinking that'd I'd love to see a wolf from them! Wink

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:14 pm

NightLioness wrote:

Thank you! I think I saw a few of them towards the bottom of the display but I can't remember which ones they were.
They had a lot of horses, cattle, dogs, and few other wild animals though![/quote]

It is great to hear that you feel better Very Happy

Ooh, I hope one day to find the orcas or dolphin somewhere.
But I doubt I be as lucky as you are! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Ohh, those two little foxes drunken

And then you got some models I never even heard about before cheers

They are enormously charming, - and then you found them i a local store Shocked
Absolutely delightful bounce Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 1:55 am

NightLioness wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Thank you! I think I saw a few of them towards the bottom of the display but I can't remember which ones they were.
They had a lot of horses, cattle, dogs, and few other wild animals though!

It is great to hear that you feel better Very Happy

Ooh, I hope one day to find the orcas or dolphin somewhere.
But I doubt I be as lucky as you are! Very Happy[/quote]

I'll look and see what they have the next time I go!

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, those two little foxes drunken

And then you got some models I never even heard about before cheers

They are enormously charming, - and then you found them i a local store Shocked  
Absolutely delightful bounce Very Happy

Thank you! I love you

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Today I came home after a hard day at work to a pile of packages on the picnic table. Christmas again! And a lot of lovely animals I've been waiting ages for.

The Eikoh Black Panther. (Sorry for the blurry photo, my kitty kept rubbing up against me and bumping my arm while I was taking pictures. Laughing)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Two retired Gashapon kitties. Absolutely adore these two! cat

And last but not least, four 1999 Play Visions Domestic Dogs! I never thought I'd ever come across even one of these dogs let alone four in one shot. They were hidden among a sea of other plastic dogs in a listing on eBay...apparently leftover from an estate sale according to the seller. I was also super excited to discover that all four of them are my favorite breeds! (Now if I could just find those forever elusive Play Visions kitties!)

Golden Retriever
Black Labrador Retriever
Collie (Reminds of Lassie!)
German Shepherd

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 1:06 pm

Such pretty figurines! cheers That Eikoh black panther is just gorgeous! The Bandai kitties are absolutely adorable, I really have to research Bandai a bit more, look for some older models.. And especially congratulations with these PV dogs, I've never seen them before, exept for the ones on TAi from Beatrice.

Congratulations with all of them! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Such pretty figurines! cheers That Eikoh black panther is just gorgeous! The Bandai kitties are absolutely adorable, I really have to research Bandai a bit more, look for some older models.. And especially congratulations with these PV dogs, I've never seen them before, exept for the ones on TAi from Beatrice.

Congratulations with all of theum! cheers

Thank you, Julie! I never saw these Bandai kitties before so they must be fairly old. I think I will be doing a little research also to see if I can find a few more of them. Very Happy
-----------------------
EDIT: These were labeled as Gashapon cats in the listing so I'm not entirely sure if they are Bandai now...but they could be.

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 3:37 pm

You're right, the Play Visions Cats may be completely illusive, even having the direct contribution of Susanne and Beatrice on TAI, together we listed only 6 from the 8 available. There are also the Minis, not as nice surely. Incredibly nice are these gashapon you've acquired. They are really great looking figures. I doubt that there is a brand called Gashapon once it means the type of figure, they use it to call capsule figures, those from vending machines and so. Bandai released several domestic cat figures, also Kaiodo and some other Japanese companies. I don't know the brand of yours. Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Roger wrote:
You're right, the Play Visions Cats may be completely illusive, even having the direct contribution of Susanne and Beatrice on TAI, together we listed only 6 from the 8 available. There are also the Minis, not as nice surely. Incredibly nice are these gashapon you've acquired. They are really great looking figures. I doubt that there is a brand called Gashapon once it means the type of figure, they use it to call capsule figures, those from vending machines and so. Bandai released several domestic cat figures, also Kaiodo and some other Japanese companies. I don't know the brand of yours. Very Happy

Laughing All these Japan companies and Japanese words get mixed up in my head so much, lol! They still remind me of Bandai but with no makers mark anywhere, it is very difficult to tell who made them. Perhaps someone will recognize them and inform us on the brand. Very Happy Regardless of who made them, I really love them!

I was afraid those Play Visions cats were quite rare. I do have the complete set of 12 that only have the breed or "china" marked on the belly but no PV mark. I also have exact copies of all the cats from that set in mini figures that aren't even an 1" in length. They are so tiny its incredible! Very Happy cat

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:40 am

Nice additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:36 am

widukind wrote:
Nice additions :)
Thank you!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 am

WOW !!!! You got PV DOGGIES affraid cheers bounce cheers
They are gorgeous, ohhh, congratulations, dear Fallon Very Happy

I also love the cat ! She looks so truely catty-cute cat drunken

And that panter is lovely, - a very good example of Eikoh, when Eikoh is good Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 9:19 am

How wonderful is it to come home after a hard working day and see these beautiful animals waiting for you <3
(And your cat giving head bumps while you are photographing haha XD)

Never saw the PV dogs to clear in good photos, it is great to see them Very Happy
(Sadly for my collection, they never made a Border Collie Sad Laughing)

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 2:48 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!!! You got PV DOGGIES affraid cheers bounce cheers
They are gorgeous, ohhh, congratulations, dear Fallon Very Happy

I also love the cat ! She looks so truely catty-cute cat drunken

And that panter is lovely, - a very good example of Eikoh, when Eikoh is good Very Happy

Thank you, Susanne! I love you

NightLioness wrote:
How wonderful is it to come home after a hard working day and see these beautiful animals waiting for you <3
(And your cat giving head bumps while you are photographing haha XD)

Never saw the PV dogs to clear in good photos, it is great to see them Very Happy
(Sadly for my collection, they never made a Border Collie Sad Laughing)

Laughing I don't think they ever made a Siberian husky either. A Border Collie and husky would have been great! Sad Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 2:53 pm

Found one package on the picnic table today when I came home from work. And inside...

...a large K&M Ocelot!

Her paint is a little discolored in areas but she is otherwise in good shape...and also the only Ocelot in my collection. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 4:54 pm

It is nice to see that you can rescue some of these large K&M figures. They were almost unknown for a long time and now we can see you and other collectors being able of finding them beofre they desapear completely. Ocelot was one of the few known during the obscure days, much probably because it features a very interesting species. It is a very nice figure with a recognizable result, congratulations! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:46 pm

What a wonderful, beautyful model ! A true treasure cheers

Ocelots are probalbly the most beautyfully dressed cat of all, IMHO queen cat  and checking Wikipedia, I am delighted that they are no longer endangered ! This model shows it to perfection ! Applause

There a gentleman is quoted to describe their coat as  "the most wonderful tangle of stripes, bars, chains, spots, dots and smudges...which look as though they were put on as the animal ran by." Very Happy
I am not surprised that Salvador Dali had a pet ocelot ! LOOK ! Laughing

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 2:21 am

Congrats for that catch :)

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:21 am

Roger wrote:
It is nice to see that you can rescue some of these large K&M figures. They were almost unknown for a long time and now we can see you and other collectors being able of finding them beofre they desapear completely. Ocelot was one of the few known during the obscure days, much probably because it features a very interesting species. It is a very nice figure with a recognizable result, congratulations! Very Happy
Thank you! I hope someday either Schleich, Papo or someone will make an Ocelot figure. They are a beautiful wild cat!

SUSANNE wrote:
What a wonderful, beautyful model ! A true treasure cheers

Ocelots are probalbly the most beautyfully dressed cat of all, IMHO queen cat  and checking Wikipedia, I am delighted that they are no longer endangered ! This model shows it to perfection ! Applause

There a gentleman is quoted to describe their coat as  "the most wonderful tangle of stripes, bars, chains, spots, dots and smudges...which look as though they were put on as the animal ran by." Very Happy
I am not surprised that Salvador Dali had a pet ocelot ! LOOK ! Laughing

Aww! Babou is so cute! Ocelots are very beautiful! Now if only Papo or someone of the like would make an Ocelot! cat Laughing
widukind wrote:
Congrats for that catch :)
Thank you! I love you

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 7:13 am

The Ocelot is lovely.I have the cub so hope to get the adult some day!!

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next