Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 8:22 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Splendid topic and wonderful new additions!
Thank you!

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation WLW, excellent additions... Especially the oldies cheers
Thank you!

widukind wrote:
Big congratulations for all the wonderful additions!  Where you found the Vitacup figurines?
Thank you! I found them up for auction on the U.K eBay.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:02 pm

Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 6:36 pm

More additions to my collection!
Treehouse Kids Puma[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Papo Collie[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nayab fox[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Elastolin Collie[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Plaho squirrel from an antique shop.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Plaho lions from antique shop.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Plaho foxes from antique shop.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And a Plaho brown wolf from the same antique shop as all the others (Still looking for one of the black/gray ones).[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - so sorry for the delay on the Vitacup animal pics. I used my professional camera to take clear photos of them. When I went to upload them for cropping and editing, my computer is not recognizing the camera's SD card. I'm currently having the computer fixed and should have it back up and running in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Plaho figures in very good condition, you've found them really quickly. Very Happy
Tree House Kids puma! Shocked This one is not even at the Wiki. cat That is a beautiful figure actually! Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 10:31 pm

I like tree house kids animals.

this puma is really nice. Applause Applause

I need kudu and impala of this brand.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 4:16 am

Phantastic additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 6:28 am

Nice batch Very Happy , The Treehouse has beautiful eyes and the Elastolin collie is in very very good shape Applause

Could you make two wakarounds of those ones?
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 7:25 am

I also would love to see a walk-around of the Elastolin collie, because I am doubting if it is a collie or a border collie XD (Maybe to much chest fluff and a pointed nose, but other than that it could be a BC XD)

The others are beautiful also! cheers bounce drunken

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 12:46 pm

Nice models-Like the Plaho ones-I have the foxes but they are a different colour and my wolf is the black version.I only have a standing lion and lioness so will need to look out for the lying lion and cubs!Great that you can find them in an antique shop-wish the ones near me did models like those! Smile Smile

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 7:08 pm

Roger wrote:
Plaho figures in very good condition, you've found them really quickly. Very Happy
Tree House Kids puma! Shocked This one is not even at the Wiki. cat That is a beautiful figure actually! Very Happy

I was surprised to find this puma as I have never seen it before. When I first bought the lot of animals it was in, I assumed it was a rare k&m model since the style is somewhat similar. But I was surprised to find it was actually a Tree House Kids replica. From what I've seen in the past, Tree house kids models are usually just knock offs of other popular toy animal replica companies. I've had a few of their horses in possession that were actually copies of Schleich's older horse models. So I was very surprised indeed to find this one not to be a knock off of another puma replica!

landrover wrote:

I like tree house kids animals.

this puma is really nice. Applause  Applause

I need kudu and impala of this brand.

This puma is a very nice replica indeed. I had the Kudu model a while back but sold it in a lot on eBay! Had I joined this site a little sooner, I would have given it to you!

widukind wrote:
Phantastic additions :)

Thank you!

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice batch  Very Happy , The Treehouse has beautiful eyes and the Elastolin collie is in very very good shape Applause

Could you make two wakarounds of those ones?

Thank you! I am posting two walkarounds right after this post!

NightLioness wrote:
I also would love to see a walk-around of the Elastolin collie, because I am doubting if it is a collie or a border collie XD (Maybe to much chest fluff and a pointed nose, but other than that it could be a BC XD)

The others are beautiful also!  cheers  bounce  drunken

Thanks! I don't think its a border collie (mainly because of the structure of the head and muzzle) but l'll gladly post a walkaround of this one.  Very Happy

Taos wrote:
Nice models-Like the Plaho ones-I have the foxes but they are a different colour and my wolf is the black version.I only have a standing lion and lioness so will need to look out for the lying lion and cubs!Great that you can find them in an antique shop-wish the ones near me did models like those! Smile Smile

Thank you! Lucky you have the black wolf! I am still searching for that one. I've found a couple listings on the german ebay but the sellers don't accept PayPal or ship to the US. Sad
Ooo! A standing lion?! I didn't know that they had a standing one! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one! Best of luck getting the cubs and the lying lion. I've seen quite a few up for grabs on the german ebay!
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 7:28 pm

Oh, and my newest addition, the Chap Mei interesting-looking half lynx half caracal half leopard replica. I'm going to be shortening the tail a bit on this one and custom painting her to look like a caracal since the face screams caracal! XD Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 9:01 pm

Oh, I really don't know what to do with your two great walk arounds, they could easily be two new topics. I'll let the hot potato to Kiki this time. Laughing
What a wonderful face this pum has, it is so wonderful and far smaller than I expected. I really didn't mind to have one of these in my collection. About Karin, I think she is having the same virus as I have, the only difference is that I see foxes everywhere and she sees border collies. Laughing
As a last note, a recomendation from an old croc that loves realistic figures as much as you but that also loves crazy figures. Your caracalynx seems in very good condition, it is also an unusual variation among several we can find under this mold. We have two on TAI, one representing a bobcat with leg strips and another representing a snow leopard. Yours is still another variation. Cutting the tail will not make it look like a realistic rendition of any cat species and preserving it will keep the original bizarreness of a Chap Mei figure... and if it is not bizarre, it is not a Chap Mei. However, choice is yours. Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 4:13 am

Roger wrote:
Oh, I really don't know what to do with your two great walk arounds, they could easily be two new topics. I'll let the hot potato to Kiki this time. Laughing
What a wonderful face this pum has, it is so wonderful and far smaller than I expected. I really didn't mind to have one of these in my collection. About Karin, I think she is having the same virus as I have, the only difference is that I see foxes everywhere and she sees border collies. Laughing
As a last note, a recomendation from an old croc that loves realistic figures as much as you but that also loves crazy figures. Your caracalynx seems in very good condition, it is also an unusual variation among several we can find under this mold. We have two on TAI, one representing a bobcat with leg strips and another representing a snow leopard. Yours is still another variation. Cutting the tail will not make it look like a realistic rendition of any cat species and preserving it will keep the original bizarreness of a Chap Mei figure... and if it is not bizarre, it is not a Chap Mei. However, choice is yours. Very Happy

Lol, I never knew there were so many variations of these chap mei felines! Since mine is another variant then I'll leave it alone, (although the thought of a custom paint job is still tempting!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:03 am

wow, Loving the vintage lions from plaho!! I love you
I am stalking this topic for awhile now, Laughing not sure why I never commented yet..  Very Happy

But I think you have a great taste in figures!!  bounce  looking forward to see more additions!  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:49 am

AAAAAH Treehouse kids Shocked affraid Love that puma! cheers I actually love all your additions Laughing Congratulations, they're all wonderful! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:17 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
wow, Loving the vintage lions from plaho!! I love you
I am stalking this topic for awhile now, Laughing not sure why I never commented yet..  Very Happy

But I think you have a great taste in figures!!  bounce  looking forward to see more additions!  Very Happy

Thank you! I've become a pretty big fan of the Plaho animals. They are so unique! Very Happy

Tarunyada wrote:
AAAAAH Treehouse kids Shocked affraid Love that puma! cheers I actually love all your additions Laughing Congratulations, they're all wonderful! cheers
Thank you! I love you
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:23 pm

Found this one on Etsy and was super excited to see its a K &M Red Wolf...although it looks a lot like a red wolf pup. Has some paint loss that I'll be touching up but she is quite cute![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 7:01 pm

That is a pup to a small family, I have the other one and the mother is a larger model. Big congrats! cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Exactly, it belongs to the same series as the fennec I am missing in my collection. Very Happy
It was released in 1998 and you can see the complete family here. It seems there are no limits to your hunting abilities. Very Happy

Last edited by Roger on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:49 am

Oooh hurray, I should keep a look out on Etsy in the future.. Congratulations with this gem! cheers I own the mother, but I really hope to catch her both pups one day as well Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:25 am

Big congratulations, what is etsy?

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:28 am

widukind wrote:
what is etsy?

Etsy is a site where people can sell their 'unique products'. Most of the time this are all kind of art/creative products, but you can find animal figurines as well. You can find Etsy here.

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:03 am

Big congratulations for all the wonderful additions! Very Happy Applause
Happy to have discovered the brand of my white pelican I posède! drunken Vitacup study bounce
aditions beautiful thank you for the pictures Cool
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:21 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
That is a pup to a small family, I have the other one and the mother is a larger model. Big congrats! cheers
Thank you! I am definitely going to have to keep an eye out for the other two! I never knew K&M had these!

Roger wrote:
Exactly, it belongs to the same series as the fennec I am missing in my collection. Very Happy
It was released in 1998 and you can see the complete family [url=http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Red_wolf].  It seems there are no limits to your hunting abilities. Very Happy
Thanks Roger! My heart melted when I saw the mother and the other pup in the link you sent me! drunken I will certainly have to do some elaborate hunting for those two.

Tarunyada wrote:
Oooh hurray, I should keep a look out on Etsy in the future.. Congratulations with this gem! cheers I own the mother, but I really hope to catch her both pups one day as well Smile

Thank you! I never knew K&M had released these before and I will definitely be on the lookout for those other two! It seems between you and me and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we each have at least one of this set!

widukind wrote:
Big congratulations, what is etsy?
Thank you! Etsy is mainly a site for artists and others to sell unique handcrafted items, but like what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, you can sometimes find animal figures up for grabs there too.

lucky luke wrote:
Big congratulations for all the wonderful additions!  Very Happy  Applause
Happy to have discovered the brand of my white pelican I posède! drunken Vitacup  study  bounce
aditions beautiful thank you for the pictures Cool

Thank you! Those Vitacups are awesome aren't they? Lucky you have the Pelican! That is an awesome replica!
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Picked up two interesting variants of the Play Visions Jaguar and Bobcat off eBay here recently.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jaguar variant with my other PV Jaguar from childhood.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bobcat Variant with my PV Bobcat from childhood.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next