Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:13 pm

How I adore the new standing Papo tiger <3
Yet to be in my own collection, but great he is in your now Very Happy

Very curious how the old wolf will look when you are done with it <3 Very Happy

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:27 pm

Great and some rare newcomers! Nice photos! sunny

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:59 pm

Roger wrote:
These Papo and CollectA are top quality figures and it is nice that you can restore this beautiful wolf. Very Happy
Eco Domes from Wild Republic were easily available not long time ago but they passed almost unnoticed in our community. I remember watching them in local shops and they were actually nice, my lack of interest was only because those here available were quite common species. :)

I remember when these Eco domes came out but I only ever spotted them on the internet and the only ones now available are terribly priced and unfortunately the really common animals. I have to agree that these Papo and CollectA figures are of top quality. Papo has amazing wild feline models and CollectA has excellent bird models as well as a nice little hedgehog! Very Happy

Wilorvise wrote:
Congrats on yet more lovely additions. :)
Thank you!

widukind wrote:
Congratulations again :)
Thank you! sunny

NightLioness wrote:
How I adore the new standing Papo tiger <3
Yet to be in my own collection, but great he is in your now Very Happy

Very curious how the old wolf will look when you are done with it <3 Very Happy

The standing Papo tiger is stunning in person. I hope you can add him to your collection soon!

I've been working on painting the old wolf. It's been tricky trying to do an air brushed job without an air brush. But dry brushing will do I suppose. Very Happy

75senta75 wrote:
Great and some rare newcomers! Nice photos! sunny
Thank you! Very Happy flower

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:31 am

I hope so too :3 I am sure you will make that wolf stunning! Your dry-brush looks beautiful on model animals, so that would not be a problem Very Happy
Although, airbrush would be amazing to have :# Never worked with that stuff, but have seen people make paintings... ohmygoodness <3

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:04 am

Recieved the large K&M INT lot a few days ago but I didn't take pictures of all of them since there was a humongous amount of them. Plus I will not be keeping all of them. I have been cleaning out my collection and right now, only have a quarter of what I had before. I'm still paying on huge medical bills and most of the money going towards them is being generated by what I am making off my collection.

No worries though! Very Happy I am keeping all my rares, childhood animals, vintage animals, and especially the animals I recieved from great friends on here! And also, I am keeping all my wolves as they surely are the very heart of my collection. (Although I did end up selling some of the Vanishing Wild duplicates I had to a friend.)

Now moving on to a few of those K&M eco dome sets!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I know a special someone who would love to have these here. Very Happy
And finally! The wolves I have spent years looking for!

Safari LTD Peacock. A very stunning figure!
Papo Stag
Random hard plastic wolf. A little bit cartoony but still cute.
Taylor and Barrett Lead Wolf
And last but not least...the large Papo wolf! (Shown with their standard one)

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 am

Where did you find the large Papo wolf? I must get one... bounce And fantastic additions, I like the little cartoony wolf too. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 3:42 am

Thank you!

I found mine on eBay. Although I just went looking now and they must be all sold out. I don't think any sellers in the US have it yet, I got mine from the UK and I know there were a couple sellers in Germany who had them too. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 4:01 am

Ok, thanks for the info. And again, lovely new additions, wolves especially.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 4:34 am

Congrats again.

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:55 am

Congrats, I love the families! Hope you're all better now!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:42 am

Wonderful cheers All of them cheers

I have never see those eco-dome sets "in real" before, they are magnificent Applause
Can they be put back in the domes again ?

And that wolf cheers bounce cheers
I hope MPV is going to get it here Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:32 pm

Oh I also know a special person who would love to have those and I think we think both the same person :3
All those eco-dome K&M sets look wonderful <3

Gosh, the large Papo wolf is a beauty, much better than the tiger imho Very Happy
Must have for me later on, and I hope MPV will get it in stock Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Congratulations Fallon :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:04 am

Wilorvise wrote:
Congrats again.

Thank you!

Anne from Norway wrote:
Congrats, I love the families! Hope you're all better now!

Thank you!

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful cheers  All of them cheers

I have never see those eco-dome sets "in real" before, they are magnificent Applause
Can they be put back in the domes again ?

And that wolf cheers bounce cheers
I hope MPV is going to get it here Very Happy

Thank you! The eco dome sets I got unfortunately didn't come with their original packaging, I only got the animals. I've never seen them in their original packaging before other than internet photos. But they are nice little sets! I'd love to find the ring-tailed lemur set yet! Very Happy

All of those large Papo wolves disappeared off eBay really quick. I hope MPV gets them soon so you add one to your collection!    

NightLioness wrote:
Oh I also know a special person who would love to have those and I think we think both the same person :3

Gosh, the large Papo wolf is a beauty, much better than the tiger imho Very Happy

If that special someone doesn't have those lovely sea cows in her collection, I'd like to send them to her. Wink

The large Papo wolf is really stunning and much better than the tiger. I'd like to see the elephant yet though too since they are supposedly releasing it soon. Most of all though, since they made a standard sized arctic wolf and then used the same replica for the large model, I'd LOVE to see them make a mini figure of that wolf yet! Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Fallon :)

Thank you, Andreas!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 1:04 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:

NightLioness wrote:

If that special someone doesn't have those lovely sea cows in her collection, I'd like to send them to her. Wink

The large Papo wolf is really stunning and much better than the tiger. I'd like to see the elephant yet though too since they are supposedly releasing it soon. Most of all though, since they made a standard sized arctic wolf and then used the same replica for the large model, I'd LOVE to see them make a mini figure of that wolf yet! Very Happy

You have no idea how happy it would make her. I love you She is looking for them still Wink
I contacted her to look in this wonderful topic, but no reply as silly left her phone at her mothers house XD

That would be awesome also, a mini version of the jumbo wolf Very Happy

Iuri97

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 7:42 pm

That large Papo wolf... Shocked The arctic wolf looks like a pup compared to it! Very Happy Fantastic additions. I love the crocodiles as well!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:13 am

Those are wonderful additions, from the Eco Domes to the Papo large wolf. Though, you've a found a Taylor and Barrett what is really special. cheers I don't have a single T&B in my collection, f.i. Wink
I am also glad that you've thought about that special person when you acquired the sea cow family. Yes, I also, anytime I see a cow around, I ask if she knows to swim, if the reply is yes, I immediately pack it and send to that person. Laughing

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:08 am

NightLioness wrote:

NightLioness wrote:

You have no idea how happy it would make her. I love you  She is looking for them still Wink
I contacted her to look in this wonderful topic, but no reply as silly left her phone at her mothers house XD

That would be awesome also, a mini version of the jumbo wolf Very Happy

Oh noes! XD I definitely know she'll be super excited when she sees these then! Can't wait to send them to her!

Iuri97 wrote:
That large Papo wolf... Shocked The arctic wolf looks like a pup compared to it! Very Happy Fantastic additions. I love the crocodiles as well!

Thank you! I wasn't expecting the big Papo wolf to be so huge, but it is super cool!

Roger wrote:
Those are wonderful additions, from the Eco Domes to the Papo large wolf. Though, you've a found a Taylor and Barrett what is really special. cheers I don't have a single T&B in my collection, f.i. Wink
I am also glad that you've thought about that special person when you acquired the sea cow family. Yes, I also, anytime I see a cow around, I ask if she knows to swim, if the reply is yes, I immediately pack it and send to that person. Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

From the looks of it, I am guessing T&B animals are fairly rare? There are not too many listings on eBay, only about a handful. Now that I know if I spot a T&B fox or crocodile, who to immediately pack it up and send it to! Laughing

AkaiHawke

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Congrats for all of your awesome additions! Very Happy
Wow.. That big papo wolf is BEAUTIFUL!!! Shocked
i really hope MPV or Spielzeug Guenstig gets him some time ^^
again, congratulations!!I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:38 am

From the looks of it, I am guessing T&B animals are fairly rare? There are not too many listings on eBay, only about a handful. Now that I know if I spot a T&B fox or crocodile, who to immediately pack it up and send it to! Laughing

lol! They are really rare and we don't know too much about them except Dave as you can see in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... fox I don't know but now you have to search a crocodile for me! Laughing Wink

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:18 am

Congratulations! Great newcomers! I think it's very interesting to see the big wolf from Papo cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 3:06 pm

Congrats! The big wolf is beautiful!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:07 pm

AkaiHawke wrote:
Congrats for all of your awesome additions! Very Happy
Wow.. That big papo wolf is BEAUTIFUL!!! Shocked
i really hope MPV or Spielzeug Guenstig gets him some time ^^
again, congratulations!!I love you

Thank you! The Papo wolf is truly a gem! I hope you are able to add it to your collection soon!
Roger wrote:

lol! They are really rare and we don't know too much about them except Dave as you can see in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... fox I don't know but now you have to search a crocodile for me! Laughing Wink

Thank you, Roger! Very interesting topic to read!

Ana wrote:
Congratulations! Great newcomers! I think it's very interesting to see the big wolf from Papo cheers
Thank you!

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats! The big wolf is beautiful!
Thank you!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:29 pm

I'm  a bit behind and late on a few things but I recieved two special packages this past week!

From Simone: The old Bullyland red fox that I've wanted for a very long time.

Thank you so much, Simone! flower I love you

And from Roselaar: A Starlux German Shepherd!

Thank you, Jan!
flower

And my other additions....

Went to a flea market and found this old Pfeiffer red fox. He had three broken/missing legs and also had a missing ear but his paint was still relatively intact. Despite all his unfortunate casualties, I bought him for $1.00 and took him home.

2 hours later, after some TLC, he now has three new legs and his missing ear back! Other than the three new legs and new ear, I left his paint job alone as he still retains a gorgeous golden red color. Very Happy

And last but not least, a few rare K&M's I snatched up off eBay.
(The snow leopard isn't a new addition. I found him in a box of odds and ends while cleaning out my closet. He went missing in action 15 years ago so I was delighted to find him again!)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:46 pm

Obviously my focus go to your new foxes. The old Bully is such a cute thing and it was the first fox from all major brands! farao Your Pfeiffer, that I still don't own, is a very ancient figure with almost 100 years as you know. You saved it and it is looking really great! Such a long time after it found a new life. I am also glad you acquired the Starlux German shepherd, it looks almost a wild dog. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next