Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 8:48 am

Wonderful cheers
SO many rarities, you are a very talented collector Applause

Yes ! Imagine that old, tire fox lying all forlorne and wounded in a noisy flea market and thinking : "After all these years, is this the end ? pale ".
And then came FALLON cheers  Saved him and healed him and gave him a new home and international fame on the internet cheers cheers Applause sunny cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 9:17 am

Congratulations, beautieful and interesting newcomers :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Roger wrote:
Obviously my focus go to your new foxes. The old Bully is such a cute thing and it was the first fox from all major brands! farao Your Pfeiffer, that I still don't own, is a very ancient figure with almost 100 years as you know. You saved it and it is looking really great! Such a long time after it found a new life. I am also glad you acquired the Starlux German shepherd, it looks almost a wild dog. Very Happy

Oooo! Interesting! I did not know the Bully fox was the first!
I will be keeping an eye out for the Pfeiffer fox for you. Wink I know of a few that are still looking for homes. Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful cheers
SO many rarities, you are a very talented collector Applause

Yes ! Imagine that old, tire fox lying all forlorne and wounded in a noisy flea market and thinking : "After all these years, is this the end ?  pale ".
And then came FALLON cheers  Saved him and healed him and gave him a new home and international fame on the internet cheers cheers Applause sunny cheers

Thank you, Susanne! The little Pfeiffer fox did look very forlorn when I found him. I was quite glad to give him a forever home. Hopefully now he will exist for another 100 years! Wink

widukind wrote:
Congratulations, beautieful and interesting newcomers :)
Thank you, Andreas!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 2:57 am

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Roger wrote:
Obviously my focus go to your new foxes. The old Bully is such a cute thing and it was the first fox from all major brands! farao Your Pfeiffer, that I still don't own, is a very ancient figure with almost 100 years as you know. You saved it and it is looking really great! Such a long time after it found a new life. I am also glad you acquired the Starlux German shepherd, it looks almost a wild dog. Very Happy

Oooo! Interesting! I did not know the Bully fox was the first!
I will be keeping an eye out for the Pfeiffer fox for you. Wink I know of a few that are still looking for homes. Very Happy

Thank you Fallon! Very Happy Looking for homes? bounce bounce Laughing

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 11:57 am

Oh wow. I always enjoy checking out your latest additions. After holidays and visiting friends I'm finally settled again. I finally have some time to check STS and your topic again! cheers I love all your additions, canines (that large Papo wolf is stunning drunken), K&M figurines, vintage models.. But most of all (yes this will get a bit predictable x]) I just love that K&M EcoDome manatee family bounce cheers Oooh will you really be willing to send them my way? They'll be more than welcome! Thank you so much for thinking about me!! Very Happy
And congratulations with all these lovely new figurines!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:49 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Oh wow. I always enjoy checking out your latest additions. After holidays and visiting friends I'm finally settled again. I finally have some time to check STS and your topic again! cheers I love all your additions, canines (that large Papo wolf is stunning drunken), K&M figurines, vintage models.. But most of all (yes this will get a bit predictable x]) I just love that K&M EcoDome manatee family bounce cheers Oooh will you really be willing to send them my way? They'll be more than welcome! Thank you so much for thinking about me!! Very Happy
And congratulations with all these lovely new figurines!

I am happy to send them your way, Julie! I will go calculate a shipping cost. Very Happy
Thank you!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:21 am

Greetings from the US! I apologize for not keeping up on here as I have been very busy lately with work. Amongst my busy days though, I got two special packages in; one from Spain and one from Germany!

I owe a huge THANK YOU to Yvette! Today I recieved some lovely animals that she so kindly helped me get...including one of my holy grails, a rare Bullyland Cat. Very Happy I first spotted it in a photo with a few other animals up for auction on eBay.de. But I had two roadblocks from getting it. Seller did not accept PayPal nor did they offer shipping to the US. But then came Yvette to the rescue!cheers

A huge thank you to her as I now have this rare cutie in my collection!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are the other cuties in the lot that came with the Bullyland cat. Safari LTD Pig and sheep, Todd from Disney's The Fox and The Hound, and a Bullyland guinea pig. (I may be giving the guinea pig a restoration to his paint. I really love him!)

And here is a lovely little Bullyland calf. flower

And that was not all from Yvette!
She also assisted me in getting the two new Mojo Fun wolves! Mojo Fun is rather hard to find here in the US, especially new ones.

And last but not least a black Plaho wolf and hyena. Very Happy

The VEB Plaho wolf has joined my Plaho wolf pack!

Thank you so much, Yvette! cheers sunny

And here is an Iberian Fox from a very talented artist  (and member) on here! It is absolutely stunning in person and has made a wonderful addition to my collection. I can't wait to save up enough money to get the Iberian wolf, lynx, serval....the list keeps going! Very Happy

And a few more animals I got in.

Papo tigers.

Bullyland cats.

And a tiny mischievous looking Nylint Kitty!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:38 am

You got the Iberian fox, what a premium addition! It may be, much probably, one of the first, if not the first time that subspecies of fox was replicated.
Other additions are also great and we must built a statue dedicated to Yvette in the main square of our STS village. cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:39 am

Beautyful, wonderful and rare additions   Very Happy
The Iberian fox is just SO AWESOME  cheers
And the ultra-rare black Bullyland cat! WOW  bounce

Congratulations also with the tree wolves ( a BLACK Plaho-wolf!!!!) and the little cuties  Very Happy

Roger wrote:
.....we must built a statue dedicated to Yvette in the main square of our STS village. cheers

Hear ! Hear ! Hurraay for Yvette cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:50 am

Phantastic newcomers again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:10 pm

drunken Dahm, those are amazing! Very Happy
Hurray for Yvette Very Happy Love your Plaho wolf pack <3

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Roger wrote:
You got the Iberian fox, what a premium addition! It may be, much probably, one of the first, if not the first time that subspecies of fox was replicated.
Other additions are also great and we must built a statue dedicated to Yvette in the main square of our STS village. cheers

Yvette should definitely have a statue created in her honor! Very Happy cheers I never knew there was a subspecies of the red fox, but how exciting that it is finally in the spot light!

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful, wonderful and rare additions   Very Happy
The Iberian fox is just SO AWESOME  cheers
And the ultra-rare black Bullyland cat! WOW  bounce

Congratulations also with the tree wolves ( a BLACK Plaho-wolf!!!!) and the little cuties  Very Happy

Roger wrote:
.....we must built a statue dedicated to Yvette in the main square of our STS village. cheers

Hear ! Hear ! Hurraay for Yvette cheers

Thank you! Hurray for Yvette!

widukind wrote:
Phantastic newcomers again :)

Thank you! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
drunken Dahm, those are amazing! Very Happy
Hurray for Yvette Very Happy Love your Plaho wolf pack <3

Thank you! I love you

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 1:19 am

I got this lovely critter in last week (yes, it is the only animal figure I've gotten in because financially I am still in a bind.) But...I am not sure if it is a jackal or a wolf or if its even by Elastolin. I tried to do some research on it but some have it listed as a wolf and others a jackal. I say its a wolf but geek ... whatever sort of critter it is, I love it very much!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:39 am

A fantastic find !!!! Beautyful model in great condition  Very Happy Congratulations cheers

It is indeed a jackal , made by Elastolin Very Happy

The paintwork shows it was made after World War II study

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:47 am

Congratulations, a very similar figurine by Lineol is a wolf.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:11 am

widukind wrote:
Congratulations,  a very similar figurine by Lineol is a wolf.

Please. do you have a picture or a link to a picture ?
I don't know more than one Lineol wolf : the one that the Plaho wolf was made after  Embarassed

Elastolin made one a little similar to the jackal, - here they are together  :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]screenshot on pc

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 4:46 pm

No pic but i mean the same that you know.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 6:03 pm

It is a wonderful figure, Fallon! I didn't know it, I assume it works nicely for a jackal but obviously it can be a wolf. I haven't found it on Elastolin catalogues on forum but obviously we can trust Susanne's identification. Wonderful! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 12:40 am

SUSANNE wrote:
A fantastic find !!!! Beautyful model in great condition  Very Happy Congratulations cheers

It is indeed a jackal , made by Elastolin Very Happy

The paintwork shows it was made after World War II study

A jackal! Indeed the seller actually had it titled right! Thanks for the info!

widukind wrote:
Congratulations,  a very similar figurine by Lineol is a wolf.

Thank you! I love Lineol's wolf.

Roger wrote:
It is a wonderful figure, Fallon! I didn't know it, I assume it works nicely for a jackal but obviously it can be a wolf. I haven't found it on Elastolin catalogues on forum but obviously we can trust Susanne's identification. Wonderful! Very Happy

Thank you, Roger!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 3:21 am

Hello everyone, I am back in visiting. There are soooo many topics I have to read through as I disappeared almost a month ago from here. I'm looking forward to seeing what all you've been up to though! Very Happy
Unfortunately I have been very ill again and have had to go through many tests and scans. I just had my last scan a few days ago and learned today I need to have surgery. Sad I'm scheduled for a consultation with the surgeon in November and the surgery is likely going to put me out of work for 6-8 weeks. Sad
Amongst this mess, I have not much money anymore. But I do have a few additions to share with everyone. Very Happy Most of these are flea market finds so I did not have to pay very much for them. flower

The first two flea market finds appear to be Toy Major.

Here is a wolf pup.
And a fox cub.
Next is the retired Papo swatting tigress that I've always wanted but never wanted  to pay a ridiculous price for. I was lucky enough to find this one in a bin of disney toys at the flea market. In great condition too for only $3.00!
Also found an old Bullyland border collie in the same bin.
And a true but rare gem that I was extremely surprised to find. A Safari LTD authentics wolf that wasn't the common brown version but the gray version I've been looking for!

I held out for the longest time to get this lovely Lineol fox as there seems to be an array of paint variations. But there was one variation I spotted two years ago listed on eBay.de that caught my eye. Unfortunately I was not able to obtain the fox with the beautiful paint job due to the seller not accepting PayPal  or offering shipping to my location. It disappeared from eBay shortly after I discovered it and I was pretty bummed for the next two years as I searched relentlessly for that fox again.

Low and behold as I sifted through listings on eBay.de out of boredom one day, I spotted this wonderfully painted fox very similar to the one I had been looking for.

Luckily, it was listed by a seller I often buy from. The starting bid was a bit high and out of my price range but I couldn't resist losing a chance of getting the fox of my dreams. Lucky for me, no one else bid and I won.

I waited a whole month for it to arrive and was so excited to flee from wretched tests and scans at the hospital to the post office to pick it up. After being endlessly poked and prodded by needles and lying on uncomfortable surfaces for hours on end, it was so nice to open the box up and find this little fox hidden in a mass of shredded newspaper.

This fox makes me smile. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 3:43 am

Fallon, that's the juice of our hobby. You're surely living a very stressing time, with your illness, the always uncofortable arrival of a surgery and also, some lack of oney and suddenly, you find a toy and it puts a smile on your face. :) I really hope you can get ride of that illness once it is already taking a long time and you surely deserve to be back to a healthy life. Very Happy
I didn't know two first figures, one more fox to hunt! bounce If they're Toy Major they are surely marked with TM inside an oval.
But your treasure is something very special for sure, isn't it the Lineol 4th generation fox? It is such a beautiful sculpt and your figure has a very realistic paintwork, I had no idea it existed painted like that! Shocked It seems also in perfect shape, what an incredible figure! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:08 am

Lovely additions again Fallon :)

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:36 am

Congratulations! Truly great finds, and the fox is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:43 am

You surely made some wonderful finds there Shocked

That tiger is one of the best, in my opinion Very Happy

But the fox !!! WOW !!! cheers
I am so happy that she arrived at last bounce cheers

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 11:13 pm

You have a fantastic collection! I really like the rare Bullyland cat. You have a lot of really nice foxes, wolves, and tigers as well.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next