Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 1:14 am

Wonderful newcommers Fallon cheers
I realy love this old Papo tigress. Together with the lion, from the same series, they are very special to me :)
But this fox ... affraid ... I`m in love !!!
And I`m shure that many of us are :) Especially Roger Very Happy
He is right about the painting ...I don`t know if it`s original, but it looks soo great.
Two words : real fox !
...Ok, 3 more .. : Model with character !
And this is what I like :)
Congratulations for all new models in your collection Wink

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 8:24 am

Wonderful newcomers! Big congratulations! The Lineol fox is amazing!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Nice adds! Especially the small fox I love you
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 6:21 pm

Roger wrote:
Fallon, that's the juice of our hobby. You're surely living a very stressing time, with your illness, the always uncofortable arrival of a surgery and also, some lack of oney and suddenly, you find a toy and it puts a smile on your face.  :) I really hope you can get ride of that illness once it is already taking a long time and you surely deserve to be back to a healthy life. Very Happy
I didn't know two first figures, one more fox to hunt! bounce If they're Toy Major they are surely marked with TM inside an oval.
But your treasure is something very special for sure, isn't it the Lineol 4th generation fox? It is such a beautiful sculpt and your figure has a very realistic paintwork, I had no idea it existed painted like that! Shocked It seems also in perfect shape, what an incredible figure! cheers

Thank you Roger! The wolf pup and fox cub aren't marked but I have seen the wolf pup sold in a box set with an adult toy major wolf. I never picked up those boxed sets, and wish I had now! As for the Lineol fox, its the one that was made between the years of 1938 and 1942, not quite the oldest and not the latest either, sort of the "middle child" I guess. geek Laughing The paint job is incredible, even if it isn't 100% original. Other than some cracked legs which aren't very noticeable with the black paint, it is a very beautiful figure! Very Happy  

widukind wrote:
Lovely additions again Fallon :)

Thank you! Very Happy

Anne from Norway wrote:
Congratulations! Truly great finds, and the fox is beautiful!

Thank you! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
You surely made some wonderful finds there Shocked

That tiger is one of the best, in my opinion Very Happy

But the fox !!! WOW !!! cheers
I am so happy that she arrived at last bounce cheers

Thank you, Susanne! I love that lovely tigress and fox! Very Happy

barracudacat wrote:
You have a fantastic collection!  I really like the rare Bullyland cat.  You have a lot of really nice foxes, wolves, and tigers as well.

Thank you! You have a wonderful collection as well! I especially love your Bullyland husky!

costicuba wrote:
Wonderful newcommers Fallon cheers
I realy love this old Papo tigress. Together with the lion, from the same series, they are very special to me :)
But this fox ... affraid ... I`m in love !!!
And I`m shure that many of us are :) Especially Roger Very Happy
He is right about the painting ...I don`t know if it`s original, but it looks soo great.
Two words : real fox !
...Ok, 3 more .. : Model with character !
And this is what I like :)
Congratulations for all new models in your collection Wink

Thank you so much, Kosta! I will certainly be taking some more photos of the lovely fox. Paint job original or not, its a beautiful figure and a fine representation of a red fox. Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Wonderful newcomers! Big congratulations! The Lineol fox is amazing!! cheers

Thank you! Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice adds! Especially the small fox I love you

Thanks, Kiki!Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 12:05 am

Now that you mentioned that about Toy Major, I remember reading on forum that smaller TM figures were commonly not marked. I am not sure if it is also for cubs or only for those small versions like turtles and similar.
So the fox is the 3rd generation from Lineol, they're not very different actually. A treasure even if painting is not original. Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:59 pm

Even with all my money woes, I have a HEAP of new animals to share with everyone! I'll start this off with the wonderful package from dear, Yvette! I love you

Yvette took a peek at my search list and look what I got! A huge THANK YOU to her as she fullfilled not one but four spots in my collection of most wanted figures! cheers I love you

Here is the 1985 Bullyland wolf, a figure I have been searching endlessly for and now have thanks to Yvette!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then another wonderful but rare figure, the Schleich classics stretching black cat!
Now my other two classics cats have been reunited with a long lost littermate.
Then the surprises in the package! Shocked
I already knew of the Schleich mini hyena and squirrel and also a few surprise gifts she was sending but look at the mound of Schleich minis that came with the hyena and squirrel! Lions, tigers, and bears oh my!
(I even got a Roger in there too! Laughing Wink )

Then last but not least, this adorably handsome fella, a Schleich classics elephant! (Paired with the Schleich mini elephant) Very Happy

So once again, a huge THANK YOU to Yvette!

And now a few more animals...

I am happy to say my local Walmart has FINALLY gotten in the Yowie All American Collection in!

I bought quite a few of these in one sitting (and ended up with duplicates too.) and after a mound of chocolate piled on a paper plate---which I am saving for later since the chocolate isn't too bad---my Yowie haul that I ended up with!

Aside from getting two of the Yowie characters themselves (Boof is actually really cute. Very Happy ) here are the ones that I have so far.
Another Roger!

I'll probably be buying a few more when I have off Wednesday, they're definitely cheap enough!

And now a few more...

I had my eyes on these two Takara TOMY Shiba Inu figures ever since they were released and finally broke down and got the two of them.

I also got this silly looking kitty in my pocket figure, a white-furred, blue-eyed cutie flopped over the edge of a basket.

And the very last one, another wolf! Wink

I'm really not into collecting action-styled figures but couldn't resist this retired K&M arctic wolf. Even though it is a very cheaply made figure, it is a wolf nonetheless! Very Happy And any wolf figures are always welcome to my wolf collection! Laughing

That's all I have for now but...I am waiting on two vintage lead fox miniatures and a rare Kaiyodo exclusive fox to arrive yet! I can't wait to get them!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 10:26 pm

Wonderful, Yvette has a magic wand! Like a Star @ heaven Love these Yowies, you got some of the nicest! ... and not less than 2 Rogers! Laughing Laughing
I enjoy that you like your wolves even if they're not accurate or articulated or whatever, that's my phylosophy also with my foxes and obviously I am looking forward to see whic foxes are you getting! bounce bounce

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 7:53 am

Congratulations, especially for the Yowie must haves :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 9:03 am

Fallon, it´s so nice, that the parcel is arrived so fast in USA. Smile
I like your great photos, they are very fine made. So much newcomers!queen
All these fine Yowies! And the Shiba Inu ! - Surely for an dog collector they are an "must have" I love you

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Hurray for Yvette ! cheers
Congratulations for all these lovely newcomers :)

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:00 pm

very interesting new figures. congrats. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:04 pm

Great new additions Fallon! Great to see you got some new Yowies.
Have to have the little cetacean of course drunken

Little white kitten makes me giggle, as I sometimes encounter one of my cats in a position like that one does XD

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:12 pm

So many wonderful , beautyful models you got there !! cheers
I always adored that little old Bullyland wolf, he is truely something special  Very Happy

And what a bunch of charming, lovely Schleich oldies !
Look at the kitties ! Arrrhw I love you
WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:

I LOVE those new yowies, - and you make wonderful pictures indeed cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Great additions again Fallon cheers

I looove the three Schleich black kitties and some of the new Yowies are really appealing for a bird collector drunken

Big congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:42 pm

congratz on al your new animals
so much raritiets and nice old figurines finding a for ever home with you.
Hop you get wel soon, !

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:57 pm

Roger wrote:
Wonderful, Yvette has a magic wand! Like a Star @ heaven  Love these Yowies, you got some of the nicest! ... and not less than 2 Rogers! Laughing Laughing
I enjoy that you like your wolves even if they're not accurate or articulated or whatever, that's my phylosophy also with my foxes and obviously I am looking forward to see whic foxes are you getting! bounce bounce

Thanks, Roger! It's amazing how detailed and well painted these Yowie animals are...especially for being so cheap!

widukind wrote:
Congratulations,  especially for the Yowie must haves :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

75senta75 wrote:
Fallon, it´s so nice, that the parcel is arrived so fast in USA. Smile
I like your great photos, they are very fine made. So much newcomers!queen
All these fine Yowies! And the Shiba Inu ! - Surely for an dog collector they are an "must have" I love you

Thank you again, Yvette! I truly appreciate all the help you've given me in finding these elusive little animals! I love you

costicuba wrote:
Hurray for Yvette ! cheers
Congratulations for all these lovely newcomers :)

Thank you! Very Happy

sauroid wrote:
very interesting new figures. congrats. Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
Great new additions Fallon! Great to see you got some new Yowies.
Have to have the little cetacean of course drunken

Little white kitten makes me giggle, as I sometimes encounter one of my cats in a position like that one does XD

Thank you! XD My own cat often lays in one of those silly positions. She makes me laugh every time! Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:
So many wonderful , beautyful models you got there !! cheers
I always adored that little old Bullyland wolf, he is truely something special  Very Happy

And what a bunch of charming, lovely Schleich oldies !
Look at the kitties ! Arrrhw  I love you
WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:

I LOVE those new yowies, - and you make wonderful pictures indeed cheers

Thank you, Susanne! I am so happy to have all these wonderful additions! Many with the help of Yvette! Very Happy These new Yowies are wonderful, (and addicting!) and I just can't get over how detailed and nicely painted they are for being so relatively inexpensive!

Kikimalou wrote:
Great additions again Fallon cheers

I looove the three Schleich black kitties and some of the new Yowies are really appealing for a bird collector drunken

Big congratulation Very Happy

Thank you! I'm really loving all the interesting bird species Yowie is producing. I love it when a company produces figures of lesser known animals! Very Happy

Dum_my wrote:
congratz on al your new animals
so much raritiets and nice old figurines finding a for ever home with you.
Hop you get wel soon, !

Thank you! Very Happy

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 10:40 pm

Great new additions! I really like your wolves and cats, especially the Bullyland one. He must have been one of the first ever made.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 11:00 pm

So many great new additions, congratulations! cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 12:35 am

barracudacat wrote:
Great new additions!  I really like your wolves and cats, especially the Bullyland one.  He must have been one of the first ever made.  

Thank you! Yep, both the Schleich and the Bullyland were the first additions released when both companies started. Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
So many great new additions, congratulations! cheers

Thank you, LeeAnn! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:07 am

Here i am again after another long absence! I am still in a battle for my health and on a new prescription to help manage my symptoms. The lead my doctors had as to what is causing me so many problems unfortunately didn't pan out...so now I'm back on square one with no diagnosis. I'm still not feeling good... (rather crappy actually) but managing it the best I can.

As far as collecting goes, I've been a lot more active again. I met my deductible for my health insurance with all the procedures I had done, so I have extra money again. (Even though my Jeep stole $2,000 for a very costly repair recently Sad )

Since the holidays are rolling around again, eBay is starting to become a treasure trove for animal figures. During the last week of October, I leapt on this lovely long-wanted Kaiyodo Exclusive.

I know of a certain someone in Portugal who will like this one (and others)!

I also picked up these two vintage lead foxes, both for very affordable prices. I think the first one is a John Hill Co. Fox. The second one, I do not recognize.

I also got a few more Yowies

Also got this Collie at the local thrift store. There's no brand markings on it, so I'm not entirely sure who its by.

And now, I've saved the best for last! Today I was surprised with a small package from a special crocodile in Portugal tucked amongst bills and Christmas catalogues in my mailbox.

And Christmas it sure was, even in the middle of November! Dear Roger sent me all these wonderful little animals!

First up, the cute little ELC squirrel!
A little ELC hedgehog in which not only stole my heart but my mother's too. Laughing
And finally! After much admiring of others adding this guy to their collections, thanks to Roger, I now have the wonderful Schleich Pangolin!
And a complete surprise...a Science and Nature kakariki bird! I never knew such a wonderful model of this bird existed!

And finally, with the help of both Roger and Grippen, I managed to get one my holy grails. THe UK Yowie Caracal!

A BIG THANK YOU to Roger for these lovely additions! And also a big THANK YOU to Grippen for the caracal!

P.S.
I still have one fox in transit as well as a neo form wolf! Plus a few other animals!

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 am

lovely new additions Fallon. i hope that you get well very soon.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 6:17 am

Congratulations Fallon :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Julie and I talk a lot about the kaiyodo fox with the trees <3 Such a wonderful model.
Gosh, the UK Yowie caracal is a beauty indeed <3 Love the face, such a character Very Happy
Good job on all your new additions Very Happy

(Hope the heath thing gets sorted out properly! Nothing so frustrating as not knowing what is going on! >.< (have experience with that..))

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Fallon, I am glad you received all figures in good shape and that your joy for collecting is still upt despite your health is not helping too much. I am particularly glad that your Mother liked the hedgehog. Those lead foxes are wonderful, maybe Chris know them and obviously there is someone in Portugal that loves that Japanese fox. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:46 am

One more beautyful than the other affraid

Ohhh! Those foxes , and ohh that characal I love you

The running fox looks exactly like the one from Reisler Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next