Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:55 am

sauroid wrote:
lovely new additions Fallon. i hope that you get well very soon.

Thank you!

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Fallon :)

Thank you! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
Julie and I talk a lot about the kaiyodo fox with the trees <3 Such a wonderful model.
Gosh, the UK Yowie caracal is a beauty indeed <3 Love the face, such a character Very Happy
Good job on all your new additions Very Happy

(Hope the heath thing gets sorted out properly! Nothing so frustrating as not knowing what is going on! >.< (have experience with that..))

Thank you, Karin! The Kaiyodo fox has such an endearing face and fantastic details. It's definitely a favorite among my Kaiyodo collection now. Very Happy The caracal is amazing too, I absolutely love his face too.

Thanks! I still haven't gotten answers as to what is wrong but the medication seems to be helping thankfully. Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Fallon, I am glad you received all figures in good shape and that your joy for collecting is still upt despite your health is not helping too much. I am particularly glad that your Mother liked the hedgehog. Those lead foxes are wonderful, maybe Chris know them and obviously there is someone in Portugal that loves that Japanese fox. Very Happy

Thanks again, Roger! I knew you would love that Kaiyodo fox! Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:
One more beautyful than the other affraid

Ohhh! Those foxes , and ohh that characal I love you

The running fox looks exactly like the one from  Reisler  Very Happy

I was thinking the same with the running fox! It indeed appears to be a copy of the Reisler fox afterall. Too bad I can't make out the text on it though. I know on one side it says "ENGLAND". Still unsure of who made it.

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 8:54 pm

I've got another pile of animals to share with everyone!

I guess I'll start with the vintage ones first.

Here's the smaller Lineol red fox.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Paired with my other Lineol red fox:

The seller had this wolf marked as a Neo Form. I don't know if that's correct or not but...it a wolf and I love it!

Now modern figures:
Raccoon - maker unknown
Yowie
Paint variant of the PlayVisions wolf.
PEC Red fox
Large scale K&M Polar bear cub
Large scale K&M Cheetah cub
Cheetah cub with the K&M Cheetah adult

2017 Safari LTD.

I've got a few more animals on the way...along with a lot of foxes, lol. Wink

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Beautiful Artic fox !! Congrats on the additions !! The Dingo has a nice color .. me too waiting for some kaiyodos from Japan

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Great additions, I think the raccoon is Action Products model, see:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 1:49 am

Phantastic additions Fallon :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 2:02 am

WOW !!! Again you got so many exiting, beautyful models bounce bounce

I am totally crazy about that NeoForm wolf !!!!
It surely looks like that brand.
Please, can I ask you to check if there is a kind of NF, or N.F. or any variation of that on it ?
Is it kind of heavy material ? What country did you get it from ? bounce bounce

I have one, but it may well be an older one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:47 am

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!! Again you got so many exiting, beautyful models bounce bounce

I am totally crazy about that NeoForm wolf !!!!
It surely looks like that brand.
Please, can I ask you to check if there is a kind of NF, or N.F. or any variation of that on it ?
Is it kind of heavy material ? What country did you get it from ? bounce bounce

I have one, but it may well be an older one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, Susanne!

My wolf does indeed have an N.F. stamped on its underside. It is heavier than any of my other composition animals and came directly from Germany. Very Happy

I REALLY love the version you have! What a gorgeous model! affraid

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:36 am

WOW !!! What an incredible gem you got there cheers

Please may I use your pictures of the wolf in TAI ? bounce Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 7:54 am

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!! What an incredible gem you got there cheers

Please may I use your pictures of the wolf in TAI ? bounce Very Happy

Sure, I'll email the pictures to you! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 8:02 am

JamesPanda wrote:
Beautiful Artic fox !! Congrats on the additions !! The Dingo has a nice color .. me too waiting for some kaiyodos from Japan

Thank you! Very Happy

jarda wrote:
Great additions, I think the raccoon is Action Products model, see:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks! Never knew this company existed! Thanks for the info!

widukind wrote:
Phantastic additions Fallon :)

Thanks, Andreas! Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Ohh, so wonderful newcomers Fallon cheers Applause
I love these Lineol foxes ..and the Neo Form wolf is so great find :)
And the new Safari Arctic fox looks very nice.
For Dingo, I have mixed feelings ..but more positive
And the new Husky, for sure needs your brushes Wink
Congratulations ! :)

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 2:38 pm

Dahm, that dingo looks goooood!! o.0 Very Happy

Fallon, master of old canines cheers cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:48 am

Congratz Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:04 am

Wow, what a fantastic group of new models! I like the foxes, the new Safari polar fox looks great! Very Happy And the vintage wolf model and one more Lineol, wow!! affraid Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:18 am

Congratulation for your new additions. : Applause

As usual my favorite is the Lineol one Wink

I would be very pleased if you would walkaround this nice little fox drunken
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:40 am

costicuba wrote:
Ohh, so wonderful newcomers Fallon cheers Applause
I love these Lineol foxes ..and the Neo Form wolf is so great find :)
And the new Safari Arctic fox looks very nice.
For Dingo, I have mixed feelings ..but more positive
And the new Husky, for sure needs your brushes Wink
Congratulations ! :)

Thank you! I shall have pictures of the custom painted husky soon!

NightLioness wrote:
Dahm, that dingo looks goooood!! o.0 Very Happy

Fallon, master of old canines cheers cheers

Lol! The Dingo is amazing...even if the legs are too thick. Very Happy

Dum_my wrote:
Congratz Very Happy

Thank you!

Ana wrote:
Wow, what a fantastic group of new models! I like the foxes, the new Safari polar fox looks great! Very Happy And the vintage wolf model and one more Lineol, wow!! affraid Congratulations! cheers

Thank you!

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation for your new additions. : Applause

As usual my favorite is the Lineol one Wink

I would be very pleased if you would walkaround this nice little fox drunken

Thanks, Christophe! I just took photos of the lineol today, hopefully I can have them up in a new walkaround topic today!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:24 am

Hello, STS Friends! Once again, long time no see! The holidays are always such an incredibly busy time of the year for me, so I haven't much time to pursue my hobbies. Nevertheless though, I have been collecting a few more animal figures despite my limited time.

I will start with the wonderful trade with Andreas!

Four new animals have made their way to my collection.

The tiny Vitacup elephant.
Kaiyodo
Eikoh
And this snowy owl. I've seen him before but for the life of me can't remember the brand! Embarassed I just discovered recently that his head turns too. Laughing
Thank you, Andreas for the trade!

And here's a few animals I've been picking up on eBay.

Found these tiny vintage marbleized plastic dogs and a vintage sitting lead cat charm altogether in the same lot. Unsure of the brands although I think they may be part of one of the train scale brands.
Found this tiny yellow fox in Germany. Unsure of the brand. It's another one I haven't seen before.
And here's a Bible Quest fox I discovered recently from a set with Noah and some of his animals.
As well as a Bible Quest Tiger of the same set.

Two more vintage Kitty in my pocket figures.

Small plastic wolf. From a set of 24 animals that came in a plastic toob like K&M and Safari LTD miniatures. But neither of those two brands appear to be the maker of this wolf. I originally had the entire set as a kid when I went to Canada to see Niagara Falls. I got them at the butterfly emporium (super cool place.) There were two of each animal in the toob, i just wish I could remember the brand!
Here is the bobcat from the same set as the wolf above.
And as most of you have already seen, two bootlegged copies of Safari LTD's Vanishing Wild female Gray wolf in miniature form by the company Lanard.

And here is a bunch of vintage composition figures from Germany. I'm unsure of the brands, but most have bendable wire limbs. (Although I'm too afraid to bend them as they are so old and delicate!)

This rabbit I think may be a Lineol or Elastolin. It's the only one in the lot that doesn't have bendable legs or ears.

Here's the animals with bendable limbs.

A nice red fox.
Rabbits. Not so sure the one standing on all fours has bendable legs now that I look at it. The small black and white one as metal ears.

Two deer. Smaller one has the wire legs. Bigger one has metal antlers.

And I've saved the most interesting find for last.

Check out this 4lb jar of vintage Imperial "Enchanted Forest Animals" I discovered on eBay. I'm unsure of the year they were made as it wasn't listed anywhere.

There are approximately 123 animals in this jar with boars, squirrels, owls, deer, pheasants, foxes, weasels, rabbits, and hedgehogs.

This is the first time I've seen anything like this from Imperial. Has anyone else seen these?

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:17 am

Holy etc affraid  Again you show us to many fantastic, unusual, interesting wonderful models cheers

That fox with rubber legs could be Neo-Form , -  at least I know they made models with rubber legs and antlers Very Happy

I love the little marbleized plastic dogs, - and the metal cat, - and of course theall those adoreable composition models  Very Happy

I have surely never seen anything like those little forest animals, - they are SO cute, - and then you got them completely new and still in the original jar  Applause

And I am so much in love with that running hare, and... I  truely have to keep my mouth closed, or I would drool into the keyboard  tongue  geek  lol!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:24 am

Big congratulations Fallon. I like that tiny figurines in the last pic and i very very like that interesting stuff from Bible Quest. That figurines looks very nice and it is interesting to find more informations.
About the older fox, rasbbits and deers i think it is Erzgebirge. There was any manufactures.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 8:29 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Holy etc affraid  Again you show us to many fantastic, unusual, interesting wonderful models cheers

That fox with rubber legs could be Neo-Form , -  at least I know they made models with rubber legs and antlers Very Happy

I love the little marbleized plastic dogs, - and the metal cat, - and of course theall those adoreable composition models  Very Happy

I have surely never seen anything like those little forest animals, - they are SO cute, - and then you got them completely new and still in the original jar  Applause

And I am so much in love with that running hare, and... I  truely have to keep my mouth closed, or I would drool into the keyboard  tongue  geek  lol!

Thanks, Susanne!

lol! I've always admired that hare too! Such a lovely model!

widukind wrote:
Big congratulations Fallon. I like that tiny figurines in the last pic and i very very like that interesting stuff from Bible Quest. That figurines looks very nice and it is interesting to find more informations.
About the older fox, rasbbits and deers i think it is Erzgebirge. There was any manufactures.

Thanks, Andreas! I only recently discovered those Bible Quest animals and they are of great detail and excellent quality. I am hoping to find a few more of them.

Erzgebirge! Those ones with the bendable legs seem to fit to that brand! Thanks for the info!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 9:51 am

Congratulation again Very Happy

Your red fox with bendable limb let me think about the Lahl company. scratch
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 10:27 am

The snowy owl is from Kaiyodo Wink
There are two sets of owl, one contains this lovely snowy owl.
Set 1 and Set 2

I think you want both sets now Razz Razz

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:49 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation again Very Happy

Your red fox with bendable limb let me think about the Lahl company. scratch

Lahl could it be too :) and that brand is from that area called Erzgebirge :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:46 pm

You'll soon dwarf completely my collection of foxes! Shocked Your additions topic is always a kind of Bible where we find almost everything from every era, material, size, etc. A lot to revisit, study and enjoy! Congratulations! Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:40 am

The Imperial animals-I have the wild boar,little deer,marten and fox.I got them many years ago but can't remember where!

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next