Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Dear Fallon, whenever I return to STS from a short or long absent, it's always a delight to come here and watch all your additions since my last visit. You find the most incredible figurines from brands and series I hadn't heard of before. You're such a great collector and an amazing gain to STS. Thanks for ever making my day! cheers

As always, I love your canines. The old composition figurines look both weird and charming. These Bible Quest figurines sure look very interesting. I did a quick search on Google and found lions and dromedaries as well. I sure have to find that fox as well!

Thanks for sharing!!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation again Very Happy

Your red fox with bendable limb let me think about the Lahl company. scratch

Thank you, Christophe! I have heard of the Lahl company before and saw a wolf once by them with the same bendable legs. Perhaps that is the brand of this fox. Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
The snowy owl is from Kaiyodo Wink
There are two sets of owl, one contains this lovely snowy owl.
Set 1 and Set 2

I think you want both sets now Razz Razz

Oooo! Those owls are so charming! Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation again Very Happy

Your red fox with bendable limb let me think about the Lahl company. scratch

Lahl could it be too :) and that brand is from that area called Erzgebirge :)

Roger wrote:
You'll soon dwarf completely my collection of foxes! Shocked Your additions topic is always a kind of Bible where we find almost everything from every era, material, size, etc. A lot to revisit, study and enjoy! Congratulations! Very Happy

Thanks, Roger!

Taos wrote:
The Imperial animals-I have the wild boar,little deer,marten and fox.I got them many years ago but can't remember where!
Looks like they could have been sold in a shop of some sort. Perhaps that is where you got them?

Tarunyada wrote:
Dear Fallon, whenever I return to STS from a short or long absent, it's always a delight to come here and watch all your additions since my last visit. You find the most incredible figurines from brands and series I hadn't heard of before. You're such a great collector and an amazing gain to STS. Thanks for ever making my day! cheers

As always, I love your canines. The old composition figurines look both weird and charming. These Bible Quest figurines sure look very interesting. I did a quick search on Google and found lions and dromedaries as well. I sure have to find that fox as well!

Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you, Julie! I love you Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 3:14 pm

Another long absence! I promised to share a few walkarounds and I also still need to ship out two parcels, (Susanne / Roger & Julie).  

I have gotten tied up in money woes, illness, and fraudulent activity on my credit card. The new year has not been nice to me so far! Sad

But I promise to get those parcels shipped out ASAP once I am financially stable again!

Here are a few animals I picked up for cheap on eBay.

Marolin wolf. (Like I don't already have enough of these. Laughing )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Marolin Rabbits.
Marolin Squirrel.
Assortment of unknown brand miniature dog figures.
Takara TOMY Inuit/Eskimo boy with wolf. (It said wolf on the box but it still looks a bit like a Malamute to me.)
PV animals. (Finally got the arctic wolf!)

Eikoh Miniature Planet Gray Wolf  (from Brett)

And a tiny handmade wolf bead from my close friend.

I have a big ELC wolf coming in from Torben yet and also one Schleich cat. Can't wait to get both!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Phantastic additions Fallon :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 6:05 pm

Again you show us a great and varied flock Very Happy

That Marolin wolf is very beautyful cheers
There are plenty of he ones made while it was VEB-Plaho, but there weren't that many made when Marolin got their name and good paintwork back Applause
We need the picture of the rabbits for TAI , - may I use  this one ?

Those PVs are gorgeous !!! And I love those tiny dogs, - there is even an Afghan hound drunken
The Inuit boy and his malamute are ever so lovely, - and a wolf-bead Shocked Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:36 am

widukind wrote:
Phantastic additions Fallon :)

Thank you! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Again you show us a great and varied flock Very Happy

That Marolin wolf is very beautyful cheers
There are plenty of he ones made while it was VEB-Plaho, but there weren't that many made when Marolin got their name and good paintwork back Applause
We need the picture of the rabbits for TAI , - may I use  this one ?

Those PVs are gorgeous !!! And I love those tiny dogs, - there is even an Afghan hound drunken
The Inuit boy and his malamute are ever so lovely, - and a wolf-bead Shocked Very Happy

Thanks, Susanne! Of course! You may use the picture of the rabbits. Would you like me to email the picture to you? Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 9:02 am

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:

... Of course! You may use the picture of the rabbits. Would you like me to email the picture to you? Very Happy

Thankyou cheers

Yes, please that would be great. Applause

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:50 am

Yet again, you obtained some rather nice additions, Fallon! Wonderful! It keeps surprising how many different composition canids there are. I hope I'll be able to get my hands on some as well Smile The Eikoh wolf looks very nice as well, so much detail on such a tiny fellow. But wow, that Takara Tomy wolf/dog looks AMAZING  Shocked I think I need that one as well Razz If you find the time, can you share a picture from it from the side? Nevermind, I just found your topic about this set at the Takara Tomy section. But feel free to add a walkaround! cheers

Another long absence! I promised to share a few walkarounds and I also still need to ship out two parcels, (Susanne / Roger & Julie).  

I have gotten tied up in money woes, illness, and fraudulent activity on my credit card. The new year has not been nice to me so far! Sad

But I promise to get those parcels shipped out ASAP once I am financially stable again!

It's okay Fallon, take your time! I'm already in dept with you for finding this wonderful Sirenians for me. And I don't want to worsen your financial matters, please send me a PM if I can help you out with at least the shipping costs!!

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 5:48 am

Applause Nice additions. :)

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Applause  Nice additions. :)

Thank you! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 3:03 am

Well hello everybody! I have skipped an entire month of being on here, shame on me. ( But I have been silently reading everyones posts and such Wink ). I have been super busy with two jobs hence why I have not been on here much. The second job was only temporary to help me catch up on bills. (I still have a lot but my debt is slowly going away.)

Amidst my two jobs I did find time to do some browsing on eBay (and also a lot of selling) and found some more figures to add to my collection. I'm being incredibly picky these days so there isn't a ton of new adds but hey...Very Happy

Here's what I've gotten so far:

Big AAA/ELC Wolf from Torben.

Toy Major Adult wolf (to go with the pup I got a while ago.)
K&M Gray wolf
The Jungle Book Akela wolf
Two 3D printed wolves.
Small "China" Wolf
2017 Bullyland wolves from MPV.
Paint variant of VW Safari LTD wolf
Unknown brand The Jungle Book Akela wolf
Small unknown brand vintage Cat figure from Germany.
Schleich Ginger Tabby
Yujin Serval
And a vintage Friedel red fox from Germany.

Oh! I almost forgot...bizzare variant PV dog.

Still waiting to recieve the new Bullyland hamster and Schleich Red Fox...but that's all I have for now! Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 3:54 am

Wowww Fallon ,
so beautiful and so interesting models are going on photo after photo ...
every next photo I`m like this : affraid
So many new wolf models cheers
I really like the Two 3D printed wolves, they look very nice
This Friedel red fox is so beautiful.
Yujin Serval is a great catch ..., but all of your new models actually are :)
Congratulations cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:12 am

Congratulation Fallon for your newcomers cheers

I have a special bias for the Friedel red fox and the Yujin Serval. drunken I never heard about those two. Could you make walkarounds? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 3:23 pm

costicuba wrote:
Wowww Fallon ,
every next photo I`m like this : affraid
So many new wolf models  cheers
I really like the Two 3D printed wolves, they look very nice
This Friedel red fox is so beautiful.
Yujin Serval is a great catch ..., but all of your new models actually are :)
Congratulations  cheers

Thank you! Those 3D printed models are really cool. I'd like to get a few more. Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Fallon for your newcomers cheers

I have a special bias for the Friedel red fox and the Yujin Serval. drunken I never heard about those two. Could you make walkarounds? Very Happy

Thank you! Of course! I'll post a walkaround of each! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Interesting new figurines Fallon :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:03 pm

widukind wrote:
Interesting new figurines Fallon :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 1:34 am

OK, with the Friedel red fox you're just killing me again. It is such a beautiful fox figure! Very Happy But you really acquired a lot of beautiful figures actually. That Yujin serval is really nice with a great pose. I am glad you'll present walk arounds of these two. As I am sorting Toy Major figures on TAI. I had to notice that you have got the 1997 wolf. Could you only check if it is marked 1997 indeed? I also think the wolf cub you obtained is not exactly the one that goes with that wolf, I may be wrong but please check picture below.

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Congratulations with your additions, Fallon! cheers I especially love the wolves, of course Laughing Oooh the unknown Akela figurine is just gorgeous drunken

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Fantastic! <3
Not a ton of new figures? Are you kidding! These are amazing!
Still in love with the Yujin serval, how relax he is <3

And all the wolves, wow! <3

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:16 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations with your additions, Fallon! cheers I especially love the wolves, of course Laughing Oooh the unknown Akela figurine is just gorgeous drunken

Thank you, Julie! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
Fantastic! <3
Not a ton of new figures? Are you kidding! These are amazing!
Still in love with the Yujin serval, how relax he is <3

And all the wolves, wow! <3

Thank you, Karin! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:27 am

Roger wrote:
OK, with the Friedel red fox you're just killing me again. It is such a beautiful fox figure! Very Happy But you really acquired a lot of beautiful figures actually. That Yujin serval is really nice with a great pose. I am glad you'll present walk arounds of these two. As I am sorting Toy Major figures on TAI. I had to notice that you have got the 1997 wolf. Could you only check if it is marked 1997 indeed? I also think the wolf cub you obtained is not exactly the one that goes with that wolf, I may be wrong but please check picture below.

I knew you would love the fox, Roger! Very Happy It really is an exquisite figure and interesting pose. I have yet to post a walkaround of the serval and promise to have that done before I go to bed tonight. Laughing

My adult Toy Major wolf is indeed marked as the 1997 model. The pup is also the same as shown with the boxed set above. The pup I have is just a bit lighter in color. Here's a pic below:

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:46 am

costicuba wrote:
Wowww Fallon ,
every next photo I`m like this : affraid ........

Just my thoughts cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 2:25 pm

My adult Toy Major wolf is indeed marked as the 1997 model. The pup is also the same as shown with the boxed set above. The pup I have is just a bit lighter in color. Here's a pic below:

Yes, it is the same, I don't know why I thought they were different, maybe my ophalmologist knows. Laughing geek
It means that some Toy Major are not marked, especially the small ones as someone commented a long time ago. It will turn our identification work even more difficult. It also means that the red fox kit you've sent to me is also a Toy Major as you mentioned and likely the cub of the large heavy 1997 fox. It is always wonderful when things piece together. Wink

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:33 am

Very nice additions,
all those wolves wauw!
And thos 3d printedc wolves those are nice.
Maybe one day 3d printer will not be expansive naymore and we can greate are own models Very Happy

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Great collection of wolves and cats! The Toy Major one really is a spectacular find and so is the spotted labrador.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next