Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Good morning, everyone! Or maybe its the afternoon or evening for some of you! ;P
I've been sort of missing since the first week of March and I apologize for that. Between work and taking care of my ailing grandfather, I haven't had much time to keep up on here.

Put I have a decent pile of new additions to share with everyone!
First off, I got to do a trade with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and recieved several of my grail animals a few days ago. (I'm hoping her package gets to her soon. I shipped it Priority so it should reach her today if not tomorrow.)

For the first one, Yowies U.K. Dingo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Red fox from the garden tube bulk set (K&M)
K&M Red fox from undetermined bulk
K&M bulk Cheetah (I did not realize how loooong her legs were Laughing )
K&M Ocelot cub (Finally!)
And a long wanted figure, the Club Earth Polar fox!

A HUGE Thank you to Beatrice for these wonderful additions! Very Happy (I know my rare spotted PV dog will have lots of canine friends in her fantastic collection!)

For my regular additions:

Wenno wolf
Kaiyodo Japanese Honshu Wolf 1
Kaiyodo Japanese Honshu Wolf 2
Schleich Red fox
Bullyland Golden Hamster
PV cat copy
Toy Major Bobcat
PV Badger
PV Bison & Elk
Safari LTD Good Luck Mini Red Fox
Vintage MARX Roy Rogers Bullet figure from the Nelly Belle Jeep playset.
And last but not least, a composition fox from one of Torben's auctions on eBay.

That's all I have for now but I will be getting a few more animals in the near future! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Very nice additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:19 pm

*drools* Oh your new additions are gorgeous!! <3
BIG congrats on your holy grails!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Wonderful figures and lots of wild cats and dogs as usual. Very Happy
That misterious bulk fox is actually one of the hardest pieces to find the right place in TAI puzzle.
It is marked 1998 and "5", and there is a North American bulk, still uncomplete and missing a figure with number 5.
It could easily belong to that bulk but there is apicture on 2004 Wild Republic catalogue showing that there's no fox but a white-tail instead.Though, the same white-tail can be found in the North American bulk from 1997 and it never happens, never two K&M bulks have the same figure. So, we may assume it is a mistake and put that fox in the 1998 bulk.
The Club Earth polar fox is one of these old known figures that is still missing in my collection. I am glad you could get it.
How do you know it is a PV cat copy? Play Visions has a series of 12 mini cats only marked CHINA and I think yours is one of them?
The Toy Major bobcat is completely new for me and it has a beautiful pose.
It looks somewhat like the 1997 Woodland series, could you please check the year marked on it?
The Marx is wonderful and one more composition fox for you! cheers
It is always a pleasure to see your additions. It is so great that you can find some time to show them when you have to take care of your grandfather. Good luck for him! Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Great newcomers! You always find so much interesting figures. The composition fox is very fine.
What brand could he be ?

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 10:13 pm

WOW !!!! affraid

SO many gorgeous, wonderful, rare additions cheers

I have to take care not to drool down in the keyboard !!! Embarassed Laughing

Each and every one is a treasure !!!
BIG CONGRATULATIONS cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 4:17 am

widukind wrote:
Very nice additions again :)
Thank you! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
*drools* Oh your new additions are gorgeous!! <3
BIG congrats on your holy grails!
Thank you so much! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Wonderful figures and lots of wild cats and dogs as usual. Very Happy
That misterious bulk fox is actually one of the hardest pieces to find the right place in TAI puzzle.
It is marked 1998 and "5", and there is a North American bulk, still uncomplete and missing a figure with number 5.
It could easily belong to that bulk but there is apicture on 2004 Wild Republic catalogue showing that there's no fox but a white-tail instead.Though, the same white-tail can be found in the North American bulk from 1997 and it never happens, never two K&M bulks have the same figure. So, we may assume it is a mistake and put that fox in the 1998 bulk.
The Club Earth polar fox is one of these old known figures that is still missing in my collection. I am glad you could get it.
How do you know it is a PV cat copy? Play Visions has a series of 12 mini cats only marked CHINA and I think yours is one of them?
The Toy Major bobcat is completely new for me and it has a beautiful pose.
It looks somewhat like the 1997 Woodland series, could you please check the year marked on it?
The Marx is wonderful and one more composition fox for you! cheers
It is always a pleasure to see your additions. It is so great that you can find some time to show them when you have to take care of your grandfather. Good luck for him! Very Happy

Thank you, Roger! It seems the Bulk red fox is always going to be a mystery. Nevertheless though it is great figure...and quite similar to the forever elusive European red fox (another I'd love to have of course because I'm a closet fox lover. Laughing Wink ).

As far as the PV cats go there are actually two different sets of those ones marked with "China". I have the set of mini ones representing different breeds as you mentioned but there is also a set of ones marked "China" that are around the same size as regular PVs. Some of them even have the breed name on their belly. They are all the same cats, in the same colors and same positions as the minis, just bigger and usually sold together in a bulk set with a 12 different dog breeds. (I bought a box of them four years ago off Amazon.) Very Happy I think I still have all of them so I will dig them all out and take photos. Wink The copy I have here looks like the "Somali" cat in the original set of 12. As far as know, these cats were never sold in any different colors. (But after the PV dog incident, maybe they were!)

The Bobcat is indeed marked 1997, so it very well could be from the Woodland series. Very Happy

75senta75 wrote:
Great newcomers! You always find so much interesting figures. The composition fox is very fine.
What brand could he be ?
Thank you, Yvette! I am actually wondering the same. Torben had it marked as an Elastolin but I don't remember Elastolin having a fox like that. I am hoping a member on here may be able to identify it. flower

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!!! affraid

SO many gorgeous, wonderful, rare additions cheers

I have to take care not to drool down in the keyboard !!! Embarassed Laughing

Each and every one is a treasure !!!
BIG CONGRATULATIONS cheers

A BIG Thank you, Susanne! cheers Laughing

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Time for another update! I have a load of new animals and even more on the way so I figured I should share what I have for now before my pile gets any bigger, lol!

More wolves! Surprise, surprise!

Finally got my hands on these two Schleich wolves that were made and painted in Germany. All the Schleich wolves I got before were made in China and not as nicely painted. Now I'm hoping to find the Howling male wolf made in Germany too.

Here is a large scale K&M INT. Wolf that came with a pick-up truck. The pose is eerily similar to the large scale Red wolf...just flipped.
Also got a 1997 Toy Major wolf.
And a knockoff China Copy of Papo's Polar wolf. (I will be posting a walkaround of this model in comparison with the Papo wolf in a separate topic. I only got it to show quality differences.)

Also got a set of Takara TOMY animals. These guys are so small be have great detail.

Unknown brand coral reef with numerous fish and an eel as well as a cute little kitty I couldn't resist.

PEC turtles, some really detailed butterflies, and an unmarked snail.

Mojo Fun Ginger Tabby from Mini Zoo.

Large amount of German Shepherd figures I got in a lot on eBay. Included a big black one with "ITALY" on the underside, Marx Show dog German Shepherds and two Marx Rin tin tin figures in different poses. Numerous others of course too!

I usually don't collect huge animal models but couldn't resist keeping this "China" tiger model. Reminiscent of Safari LTD's Vanishing Wild female tiger in terms of the pose it's in.

Also found this small composition fox on eBay.de
Not really sure of the brand but it's a nice figure.

And last but not least, a small heap of K&M INT. animals I got in a humongous lot of 340 different animal figures on eBay. (The same lot where many of my newest additions above came from.) The seller originally had "Local Pick Up" only but after spotting the K&M Kit fox on the outer edge of the lot in one of the photos, I took a huge risk and asked if they would ship the lot to me instead (granted I pay all shipping fees). Much to my surprise, the seller agreed to ship to me instead!

That is all I got in for now but I have two packages from Mini Zoo coming in as well as another trade with Beatrice, big lot of Happy Kin animals, and a set of Epoch foxes!

I will post pics when I receive all of them!

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 6:00 pm

Great newcomers Fallon! So nice figures and photos. sunny
What is the best ? I don´t know. The small composition fox looks very interesting, but I also don´t
know the brand. I am sure, Roger will like your new foxes.Wink Thanks for showing.

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 11:02 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Great newcomers Fallon! So nice figures and photos. sunny
What is the best ? I don´t know. The small composition fox looks very interesting, but I also don´t
know the brand. I am sure, Roger will like your new foxes.Wink  Thanks for showing.

Thank you, Yvette! I am also curious to know the brand of the composition fox. Perhaps someone will recognize it. :) I definitely know that Roger will love those foxes! Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 9:39 am

Very wonderful additions!! Especially the kit fox, i also on my wishlist.

What specie is the lizard and the light brown rattle snake?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 10:16 am

WOW !!! A whole zoo cheers

So many lovely and unusual models you fot there Very Happy

The composition fox is from Marolin cat
It has a friend that carries a chicken Very Happy

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Great new additions! I love the lot of German Shepherds, particularly the black one. It's very rare to find that color.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Thanks for all the information about Play Visions cats. cat
I think we didn't know about that K&M large gray wolf yet. scratch
I'll use your picture of the Toy Major wolf on TAI, yes?
Obviously I like your foxes, all foxes and you always find lots of unusual ones.
Just like Susanne, I also think it is a Marolin, although the gait looks different from the one she gave me.
Oh, I wished I had a springhare too! Laughing The Desert tube is quite interesting and I am so happy that you've found the illusive kit fox.
Fortunately I already have it from a trade with Lance.
Strange your lizard, I can't find it on K&M Desert tube do you think it belongs to it?
Looking forward to see what you've found more! bounce

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 2:39 am

widukind wrote:
Very wonderful additions!! Especially the kit fox, i also on my wishlist.

What specie is the lizard and the light brown rattle snake?

Thanks! The lizard is labeled Komodo Dragon and the rattle snake is not specified.

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!! A whole zoo cheers

So many lovely and unusual models you fot there Very Happy

The composition fox is from Marolin cat
It has a friend that carries a chicken Very Happy

Thank you! The more I looked at the fox, the more I thought that it might be a Marolin. But as Roger pointed out, the pose is a bit different. Maybe it was some kind of variant? Very Happy

barracudacat wrote:
Great new additions!  I love the lot of German Shepherds, particularly the black one.  It's very rare to find that color.

Thank you! I was excited to recieve the black shepherd. Black ones are definitely tough to find! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Thanks for all the information about Play Visions cats. cat
I think we didn't know about that K&M large gray wolf yet. scratch
I'll use your picture of the Toy Major wolf on TAI, yes?
Obviously I like your foxes, all foxes and you always find lots of unusual ones.
Just like Susanne, I also think it is a Marolin, although the gait looks different from the one she gave me.
Oh, I wished I had a springhare too! Laughing The Desert tube is quite interesting and I am so happy that you've found the illusive kit fox.
Fortunately I already have it from a trade with Lance.
Strange your lizard, I can't find it on K&M Desert tube do you think it belongs to it?
Looking forward to see what you've found more! bounce

You're welcome! I actually just posted a topic with pictures of those PV cats paired with the super mini versions of each of them. Very Happy I wish I still had the dogs to post too but I sold them a while back. Sad
I had a feeling the fox was a Marolin but I wasn't sure because the gait threw me off. It must be some kind of variant then. Very Happy
Finding all those K&M's was a real treat! I'm glad I took a second glance at that lot and ended up spotting the kit fox. I honestly thought I'd never find it!

I also went through all the K&M tube sets on T.A.I. looking for the Komodo dragon and did not spot it anywhere in any of the sets. Given the fact that most of the other K&M's I got in that lot were from the desert tube, I would not be surprised if it does belong to it. I think am going to DM Beatrice a picture of it and see what she thinks. Wink

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 8:22 pm

ohh wow, Congrats!! <3 I love the PV animals and PEC turtles! but espacially that snail, I love you cheers
it's so nice for an unknown figure! Very Happy bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 12:04 am

TheLastStardust wrote:
ohh wow, Congrats!! <3 I love the PV animals and PEC turtles! but espacially that snail, I love you cheers
it's so nice for an unknown figure! Very Happy bounce

Thank you! I also love the snail, the level of detail is amazing.

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 2:51 pm

Wow, so many great figures for your collection! cheers cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 2:46 am

75senta75 wrote:
Wow, so many great figures for your collection! cheers cheers

Yes indeed! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 3:33 am

Well, since I haven't updated for nearly another entire month, I think it's time again to share the heap of new animals I got. I've had a lot more free time again as my grandfather has improved greatly thanks to his treatments. Very Happy

First off, another trade with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

This time around:

Black Chap Mei Wolf
K&M Barn Owl
PlayVisions Pole Cat
K&M Red Squirrel
K&M Hedgehog
K&M bulk African Painted Dog

PlayVisions Dark grey coyote  (shown with my current red one)
New Ray Wolf

Yowie Pygmy Possom

Thanks so much, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

And now a heap of other additions!

Packages from Mini Zoo:

Southlands Replicas Dingo
Southlands Replicas Spotted Tail Quoll
Mojo German Shepherd Adult
Mojo German Shepherd Pup

Mojo Golden Hamster and Mouse
Science and Nature Tiger

Antique Shop find:

Cold painted Bronze cat figure

Veghead.Com :
PlayVisions Black-Footed Ferret
Knockoff Schleich "China" wolf
Knockoff Large scale "Papo" wolf (Brown one)

Happy Kin Polar Fox

Schleich Chocolate Lab

Nayab Lynx

Hood Hounds Doberman

Hood Hounds Pitbull

Various Hard plastic "China" dogs with cat

M.M.L.T. (Moose Toys) Dog Figure set (I originally had these as a kid in the 1990's. They came together in a playset with doghouses, food dishes, hoops, beds, ribbons, trophy, and food bags.)

Epoch Fox set (Newly released maybe)

And the large scale K&M INT. Red wolf mother

And the last few:
I don't have pictures for these guys as I think I accidentally deleted them.

Black Phase Howling Safari LTD Wolf
CollectA Maned Wolf
Mojo Walking Wolf with old paint work
Unknown small maned wolf

That's all i have for now!
I still have a few figures on the way though! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 4:28 am

Co gratulations Fallon :)

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Epoch foxes are beautiful.

3 set of different colors. I like the white set very much, yellow set is nice too.

Congratulations

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 12:04 pm

widukind wrote:
Co gratulations Fallon :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

landrover wrote:

Epoch foxes are beautiful.

3 set of different colors. I like the white set very much, yellow set is nice too.

Congratulations

Thank you! I think the white foxes are my favorites! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Wow, you got LOTS of fantastic additions since I last visited this topic! Big congratulations! Your collection must be incredible!!! Very Happy
Oh, those Southland Replicas, I think I need some of these models in my life, their red kangaroo is my most wanted animal for this year probably but I see the dingo is also an extremely good model. Weren't you tempted to buy kangaroo to accompany the dingo? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 1:37 am

Ana wrote:
Wow, you got LOTS of fantastic additions since I last visited this topic! Big congratulations! Your collection must be incredible!!! Very Happy
Oh, those Southland Replicas, I think I need some of these models in my life, their red kangaroo is my most wanted animal for this year probably but I see the dingo is also an extremely good model. Weren't you tempted to buy kangaroo to accompany the dingo? Very Happy

Thank you! The Southlands Replicas red kangaroo is very tempting to me! But then again the entire line is very tempting! I hope to someday obtain all of them!

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next