Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:34 am

Holy Hamster !!! What a lot of amazing models you got...again cheers

Those K&M red wolves affraid  Epoch foxes cheers Southland cheers Pygmy possum cheers All of them bounce cheers

And your pictures are great Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:48 am

Great additions. Did you get the knock off Papo wolf on veghead? It's a great color and I'd like to find one if possible.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:09 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Holy Hamster !!! What a lot of amazing models you got...again cheers

Those K&M red wolves affraid  Epoch foxes cheers Southland cheers Pygmy possum cheers All of them bounce cheers

And your pictures are great Applause

Thank you so much, Susanne! sunny

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Great additions. Did you get the knock off Papo wolf on veghead? It's a great color and I'd like to find one if possible.

I found that one in dollar store but they are on ebay as well. Very Happy

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 2:07 pm

What a wonderful collection of figures. Shocked Most very rare and unknown. Congratulations Fallon !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Thank you for the information. I will have to keep an eye out for one. Is it a large figure like the real papo XL? (I think that's what it is pictured with, though I'm not sure since you have found so many bootlegs of the large and small model)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 10:28 pm

oh ha, I didn't see the description for it, it is the large scale wolf. Sorry. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 3:39 pm

That are a lot of beautifull animals figurines!
Congratz! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Fallon, another batch of great figures always with a relevant presence of canids. These Epoch foxes are of special interest to me and now they are in my wish list. There is always some good information to obtain from your entries. Have you got a reply from Beatrice regarding the K&M komodo? scratch

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:41 pm

signatus wrote:
What a wonderful collection of figures.  Shocked  Most very rare and unknown. Congratulations Fallon !

Thank you! Very Happy

Dum_my wrote:
That are a lot of beautifull animals figurines!
Congratz! Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Fallon, another batch of great figures always with a relevant presence of canids. These Epoch foxes are of special interest to me and now they are in my wish list. There is always some good information to obtain from your entries. Have you got a reply from Beatrice regarding the K&M komodo? scratch

Roger, I should have known you would fall in love with that set of Epoch foxes! Laughing Oh my goodness, I clean forgot to ask Beatrice for info on that Komodo dragon! I will dig it back out to take pics and ask her tomorrow about it! Embarassed

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 11:50 pm

Ok...I keep disappearing for longer and longer periods of time so now here are group shots of animals I have recently acquired since there are too many to take individual pics of. Very Happy

Schleich Chocolate Lab puppy, Playmobil husky, Schleich German Shepherd puppy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wildlife Artists Snow Leopard, Bullyland lynx, Playmobil Lynx.

Papo Fennec fox, Bullyland red fox.

CollectA ivory-billed woodpecker, Schleich falcon, Safari LTD Quetzel, Play Visions Harpy Eagle and Blue and Gold Macaw.

Safari LTD Hummingbird

1999 K&M Record Breakers Tube

LOTS of Wolves!

And a small 100% intact vintage celluloid deer my mother picked up for me at a flea market. Very Happy

I have a few animals in transit yet but that's it for now. Very Happy I'm going to try updating at least once a week now so I don't get so far behind lol! Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 12:18 am

Fallon, I am much more behind you regarding my additions topic. pale It is not good from my part. Thus, I even appreciate more that you want to update your thread in a more regular basis. Very Happy The deer is very beautiful. The lot of wolves is just impressive and you've got the Record Breakers tube! Very Happy
Comparing with with what we have on TAI, it seems only the release year is wrong once we entered as 2010. Unfortunately that tube doesn't belong to the best wave of K&M figures but we can find some gens among them. Very Happy
Congratulations and please keep updating. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 9:19 am

Incredible newcomers!! The deer looks very good. You havesome more informations? And what specie is the snake in the K&M tube?? And what brand is the little white wolf in the middle??

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Very nice additions! I love the wolves, particularly the large maned wolf. In fact, most of them are completely new to me.

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Wow, what I huge pack of wolves you got! Amazing that you can still find that many new ones! Congratulations! I also love your new birds - I hadn't seen that hummingbird before, but I want it!
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 7:25 pm

I love that woodpecker! Very Happy bounce

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Wonderful new models Fallon Applause
And so many great wolves .
Please, can you tell us more about the big , black wolf, next to the Breyer one ?
And also, the small white one - front, to the right :)

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 3:15 am

Roger wrote:
Fallon, I am much more behind you regarding my additions topic. pale It is not good from my part. Thus, I even appreciate more that you want to update your thread in a more regular basis. Very Happy The deer is very beautiful. The lot of wolves is just impressive and you've got the Record Breakers tube! Very Happy
Comparing with with what we have on TAI, it seems only the release year is wrong once we entered as 2010. Unfortunately that tube doesn't belong to the best wave of K&M figures but we can find some gens among them. Very Happy
Congratulations and please keep updating. Very Happy
Thank you, Roger! Once again, here it is a month later and I didn't have the chance to update when I wanted to! Embarassed
I was quite surprised to find that K&M tube fully intact on eBay for cheap. While I agree it is not one of the better tubes, there are still some nice figures included in this set like the red howler monkey and chameleon. Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Incredible newcomers!! The deer looks very good. You havesome more informations? And what specie is the snake in the K&M tube?? And what brand is the little white wolf in the middle??

Thank you, Andreas! Unfortunately I don't have any info on the celluloid deer as it is not marked but I will try to look it up anyhow to see if I can find who manufactured it. The snake in the K&M tube is labeled as a reticulated python. The brand of the little white wolf is Hasbro/G.I. Joe. It's from a G.I. Joe set that was released in the 1980's and it's pretty tough to come by. (Most of the time they are broken when you do find one. The tail was notorious for breaking off but luckily I found this one in one piece!) Very Happy

barracudacat wrote:
Very nice additions!  I love the wolves, particularly the large maned wolf.  In fact, most of them are completely new to me.

Thank you! The sheer amount of wolf figures that exist is quite staggering. It seems every time I turn around, I discover another I've never seen before. I have 240 different wolf figures and probably still don't have anywhere near the amount that companies from all over the world have made over the years. (I still have a pretty long list of ones that I do know about but need to acquire yet!) Very Happy

Anne from Norway wrote:
Wow, what I huge pack of wolves you got! Amazing that you can still find that many new ones! Congratulations! I also love your new birds - I hadn't seen that hummingbird before, but I want it!
Thank you! The humming bird is part of the exotic birds tube. The best part about it is that the humming bird is removable from the flower! Very Happy

ulinuk wrote:
I love that woodpecker! Very Happy bounce

Me too! It is absolutely stunning in person and a must-have! Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
Wonderful new models Fallon Applause
And so many great wolves .
Please, can you tell us more about the big , black wolf, next to the Breyer one ?
And also, the small white one - front, to the right :)

Thank you! The big black wolf is from a limited edition statue of Daryl Dixon from the TV show series "The Walking Dead". The statue normally retails between $200 - $400 but I purchased mine for under $50 because it was very badly damaged. Luckily the two wolves that came with it were undamaged, so I kept them and got rid of the rest of the statue. They are huge and very beautiful! Very Happy

As for the small white wolf, that is a Game of Thrones blind bag figure of Ghost, the direwolf. They were once really easy to obtain, but when production ceased, prices sky-rocketed and they vanished very quickly from the internet!

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:00 am

Thank you for the info Fallon :)
Yes I already found from where is coming the small white wolf. It is the Ghost ..I saw it on Ebay :)
The big Wolf statue is really beautiful. Love it !
Maybe one day , when you have more free time, it will be great to show us more photos of it :)
And I really like the Breyer wolf... maybe one day I will find one for myself  bounce

By the way, did you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 am

WOW, Fallo, you did it again !!! A whole fairytale of beauty cheers Applause

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 2:17 pm

costicuba wrote:
Thank you for the info Fallon :)
Yes I already found from where is coming the small white wolf. It is the Ghost ..I saw it on Ebay :)
The big Wolf statue is really beautiful. Love it !
Maybe one day , when you have more free time, it will be great to show us more photos of it :)
And I really like the Breyer wolf... maybe one day I will find one for myself  bounce

By the way, did you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? :)

You're welcome! Of course! I can post a walkaround of the black wolf. I hope you are able to obtain the Breyer wolf someday. If I see one for a good price on eBay, I will let you know! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW, Fallo, you did it again !!! A whole fairytale of beauty cheers Applause

Thank you so much, Susanne! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Said I would try uploading my new adds on a weekly basis...guess that didn't happen! Laughing

So here's all my newest ones:

Albert Heijn Animals: (Found very, very cheap on eBay.)

PV Scottish Fold cat with two Club Earth cats.

$3.00 Thrift store find: TM wolf, Papo cats, Schleich arctic foxes and PV Scottish Fold cat (shown again sorry.)

K&M Aza Zoo Tiger

Schleich Jaguar: Really not crazy about the face or anatomy though.

Schleich Great Horned Owl:

Wild Republic howling wolf: Sold in set with toy truck.

Wolf from Glyph action figure set:

Heinerle Wolf: *Grail achieved!*

Large 1/6th scale solid plastic copy of the resin Mr.Z Siberian Steppe Wolf model.

Takara TOMY T-A.R.T.S Red Fox

Papo Ocelot: With a bit of repainting. Light wash and details added to face.

Vintage composition figures bundle: Mostly copies I believe.

Albert Heijn wolf from Akai! I love you Thanks so much again, Akai!

Albert Heijn Thylacine and Kaiyodo bobtail cat from Karin! I love you Thanks so much, Karin!

BIG gift package from Julie! Thanks so much again, Julie! Very Happy I love you

That's all I have at the moment but I do have the following coming in the mail: Very Happy

-Package from Gwaine
-2017 Safari LTD Wildlife Wonders Florida Panther
-Vintage Composition wolf (In dire need of repair)
-Breyer Pocket Box animals
-Extremely rare Kaiyodo Asahiyama Zoo Black Phase Japanese Wolf  (walking version) exclusive/ limited edition.

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Hurray, lovely additions, Fallon! Congratulations! cheers It's always nice to see so many different wolves I hadn't seen before drunken And let me know if there are any other Albert Heijn WWF figurines you need, I have loads of doubles Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Always again phantastic catches :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Hurray, lovely additions, Fallon! Congratulations! cheers It's always nice to see so many different wolves I hadn't seen before drunken And let me know if there are any other Albert Heijn WWF figurines you need, I have loads of doubles Wink

Thank you so much, Julie! I will have to take a peak at what I'm missing and let you know! (I will be more than happy to pay for those doubles as well. Wink )

widukind wrote:
Always again phantastic catches :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 10:42 am

Wonderful lot of additions again Fallon! Very Happy There is a lot to check carefully but now I'd love to ask you a picture of that TM wolf to put on TAI. Could you please tell if it has a year marked and if it is solide or hollow? The K&M and Heinerle are also very interesting. I can see a Takara fox missing in my collection among your additions, I have to put it in my search list. These forest composition models have also a lot to debate. Congratulations! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next