Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem.................. Very Happy Give your suggestion for the SUY of February :Click here Very Happy

Share | 

WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:34 am

Holy Hamster !!! What a lot of amazing models you got...again cheers

Those K&M red wolves affraid  Epoch foxes cheers Southland cheers Pygmy possum cheers All of them bounce cheers

And your pictures are great Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:48 am

Great additions. Did you get the knock off Papo wolf on veghead? It's a great color and I'd like to find one if possible.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Holy Hamster !!! What a lot of amazing models you got...again cheers

Those K&M red wolves affraid  Epoch foxes cheers Southland cheers Pygmy possum cheers All of them bounce cheers

And your pictures are great Applause

Thank you so much, Susanne! sunny

Great additions. Did you get the knock off Papo wolf on veghead? It's a great color and I'd like to find one if possible.

I found that one in dollar store but they are on ebay as well. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:07 pm

What a wonderful collection of figures. Shocked Most very rare and unknown. Congratulations Fallon !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Thank you for the information. I will have to keep an eye out for one. Is it a large figure like the real papo XL? (I think that's what it is pictured with, though I'm not sure since you have found so many bootlegs of the large and small model)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:28 pm

oh ha, I didn't see the description for it, it is the large scale wolf. Sorry. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:39 pm

That are a lot of beautifull animals figurines!
Congratz! Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Fallon, another batch of great figures always with a relevant presence of canids. These Epoch foxes are of special interest to me and now they are in my wish list. There is always some good information to obtain from your entries. Have you got a reply from Beatrice regarding the K&M komodo? scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:41 pm

What a wonderful collection of figures.  Shocked  Most very rare and unknown. Congratulations Fallon !

Thank you! Very Happy

That are a lot of beautifull animals figurines!
Congratz! Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy

Fallon, another batch of great figures always with a relevant presence of canids. These Epoch foxes are of special interest to me and now they are in my wish list. There is always some good information to obtain from your entries. Have you got a reply from Beatrice regarding the K&M komodo? scratch

Roger, I should have known you would fall in love with that set of Epoch foxes! Laughing Oh my goodness, I clean forgot to ask Beatrice for info on that Komodo dragon! I will dig it back out to take pics and ask her tomorrow about it! Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:50 pm

Ok...I keep disappearing for longer and longer periods of time so now here are group shots of animals I have recently acquired since there are too many to take individual pics of. Very Happy

Schleich Chocolate Lab puppy, Playmobil husky, Schleich German Shepherd puppy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wildlife Artists Snow Leopard, Bullyland lynx, Playmobil Lynx.

Papo Fennec fox, Bullyland red fox.

CollectA ivory-billed woodpecker, Schleich falcon, Safari LTD Quetzel, Play Visions Harpy Eagle and Blue and Gold Macaw.

Safari LTD Hummingbird

1999 K&M Record Breakers Tube

LOTS of Wolves!

And a small 100% intact vintage celluloid deer my mother picked up for me at a flea market. Very Happy

I have a few animals in transit yet but that's it for now. Very Happy I'm going to try updating at least once a week now so I don't get so far behind lol! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:18 am

Fallon, I am much more behind you regarding my additions topic. pale It is not good from my part. Thus, I even appreciate more that you want to update your thread in a more regular basis. Very Happy The deer is very beautiful. The lot of wolves is just impressive and you've got the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Comparing with with what we have on TAI, it seems only the release year is wrong once we entered as 2010. Unfortunately that tube doesn't belong to the best wave of K&M figures but we can find some gens among them. Very Happy
Congratulations and please keep updating. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:19 am

Incredible newcomers!! The deer looks very good. You havesome more informations? And what specie is the snake in the K&M tube?? And what brand is the little white wolf in the middle??

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Very nice additions! I love the wolves, particularly the large maned wolf. In fact, most of them are completely new to me.
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Wow, what I huge pack of wolves you got! Amazing that you can still find that many new ones! Congratulations! I also love your new birds - I hadn't seen that hummingbird before, but I want it!
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:25 pm

I love that woodpecker! Very Happy bounce

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Wonderful new models Fallon Applause
And so many great wolves .
Please, can you tell us more about the big , black wolf, next to the Breyer one ?
And also, the small white one - front, to the right :)

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:15 am

Fallon, I am much more behind you regarding my additions topic. pale It is not good from my part. Thus, I even appreciate more that you want to update your thread in a more regular basis. Very Happy The deer is very beautiful. The lot of wolves is just impressive and you've got the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Comparing with with what we have on TAI, it seems only the release year is wrong once we entered as 2010. Unfortunately that tube doesn't belong to the best wave of K&M figures but we can find some gens among them. Very Happy
Congratulations and please keep updating. Very Happy
Thank you, Roger! Once again, here it is a month later and I didn't have the chance to update when I wanted to! Embarassed
I was quite surprised to find that K&M tube fully intact on eBay for cheap. While I agree it is not one of the better tubes, there are still some nice figures included in this set like the red howler monkey and chameleon. Very Happy

Incredible newcomers!! The deer looks very good. You havesome more informations? And what specie is the snake in the K&M tube?? And what brand is the little white wolf in the middle??

Thank you, Andreas! Unfortunately I don't have any info on the celluloid deer as it is not marked but I will try to look it up anyhow to see if I can find who manufactured it. The snake in the K&M tube is labeled as a reticulated python. The brand of the little white wolf is Hasbro/G.I. Joe. It's from a G.I. Joe set that was released in the 1980's and it's pretty tough to come by. (Most of the time they are broken when you do find one. The tail was notorious for breaking off but luckily I found this one in one piece!) Very Happy

Very nice additions!  I love the wolves, particularly the large maned wolf.  In fact, most of them are completely new to me.

Thank you! The sheer amount of wolf figures that exist is quite staggering. It seems every time I turn around, I discover another I've never seen before. I have 240 different wolf figures and probably still don't have anywhere near the amount that companies from all over the world have made over the years. (I still have a pretty long list of ones that I do know about but need to acquire yet!) Very Happy

Wow, what I huge pack of wolves you got! Amazing that you can still find that many new ones! Congratulations! I also love your new birds - I hadn't seen that hummingbird before, but I want it!
Thank you! The humming bird is part of the exotic birds tube. The best part about it is that the humming bird is removable from the flower! Very Happy

I love that woodpecker! Very Happy bounce

Me too! It is absolutely stunning in person and a must-have! Very Happy

Wonderful new models Fallon Applause
And so many great wolves .
Please, can you tell us more about the big , black wolf, next to the Breyer one ?
And also, the small white one - front, to the right :)

Thank you! The big black wolf is from a limited edition statue of Daryl Dixon from the TV show series "The Walking Dead". The statue normally retails between $200 - $400 but I purchased mine for under $50 because it was very badly damaged. Luckily the two wolves that came with it were undamaged, so I kept them and got rid of the rest of the statue. They are huge and very beautiful! Very Happy

As for the small white wolf, that is a Game of Thrones blind bag figure of Ghost, the direwolf. They were once really easy to obtain, but when production ceased, prices sky-rocketed and they vanished very quickly from the internet!

Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:00 am

Thank you for the info Fallon :)
Yes I already found from where is coming the small white wolf. It is the Ghost ..I saw it on Ebay :)
The big Wolf statue is really beautiful. Love it !
Maybe one day , when you have more free time, it will be great to show us more photos of it :)
And I really like the Breyer wolf... maybe one day I will find one for myself  bounce

By the way, did you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 am

WOW, Fallo, you did it again !!! A whole fairytale of beauty cheers Applause

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Thank you for the info Fallon :)
Yes I already found from where is coming the small white wolf. It is the Ghost ..I saw it on Ebay :)
The big Wolf statue is really beautiful. Love it !
Maybe one day , when you have more free time, it will be great to show us more photos of it :)
And I really like the Breyer wolf... maybe one day I will find one for myself  bounce

By the way, did you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? :)

You're welcome! Of course! I can post a walkaround of the black wolf. I hope you are able to obtain the Breyer wolf someday. If I see one for a good price on eBay, I will let you know! Very Happy

WOW, Fallo, you did it again !!! A whole fairytale of beauty cheers Applause

Thank you so much, Susanne! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Said I would try uploading my new adds on a weekly basis...guess that didn't happen! Laughing

So here's all my newest ones:

Albert Heijn Animals: (Found very, very cheap on eBay.)

PV Scottish Fold cat with two Club Earth cats.

$3.00 Thrift store find: TM wolf, Papo cats, Schleich arctic foxes and PV Scottish Fold cat (shown again sorry.)

K&M Aza Zoo Tiger

Schleich Jaguar: Really not crazy about the face or anatomy though.

Schleich Great Horned Owl:

Wild Republic howling wolf: Sold in set with toy truck.

Wolf from Glyph action figure set:

Heinerle Wolf: *Grail achieved!*

Large 1/6th scale solid plastic copy of the resin Mr.Z Siberian Steppe Wolf model.

Takara TOMY T-A.R.T.S Red Fox

Papo Ocelot: With a bit of repainting. Light wash and details added to face.

Vintage composition figures bundle: Mostly copies I believe.

Albert Heijn wolf from Akai! I love you Thanks so much again, Akai!

Albert Heijn Thylacine and Kaiyodo bobtail cat from Karin! I love you Thanks so much, Karin!

BIG gift package from Julie! Thanks so much again, Julie! Very Happy I love you

That's all I have at the moment but I do have the following coming in the mail: Very Happy

-Package from Gwaine
-2017 Safari LTD Wildlife Wonders Florida Panther
-Vintage Composition wolf (In dire need of repair)
-Breyer Pocket Box animals
-Extremely rare Kaiyodo Asahiyama Zoo Black Phase Japanese Wolf  (walking version) exclusive/ limited edition.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Hurray, lovely additions, Fallon! Congratulations! cheers It's always nice to see so many different wolves I hadn't seen before drunken And let me know if there are any other Albert Heijn WWF figurines you need, I have loads of doubles Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Always again phantastic catches :)

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Hurray, lovely additions, Fallon! Congratulations! cheers It's always nice to see so many different wolves I hadn't seen before drunken And let me know if there are any other Albert Heijn WWF figurines you need, I have loads of doubles Wink

Thank you so much, Julie! I will have to take a peak at what I'm missing and let you know! (I will be more than happy to pay for those doubles as well. Wink )

Always again phantastic catches :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:42 am

Wonderful lot of additions again Fallon! Very Happy There is a lot to check carefully but now I'd love to ask you a picture of that TM wolf to put on TAI. Could you please tell if it has a year marked and if it is solide or hollow? The K&M and Heinerle are also very interesting. I can see a Takara fox missing in my collection among your additions, I have to put it in my search list. These forest composition models have also a lot to debate. Congratulations! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Wonderful lot of additions again Fallon! Very Happy There is a lot to check carefully but now I'd love to ask you a picture of that TM wolf to put on TAI. Could you please tell if it has a year marked and if it is solide or hollow? The K&M and Heinerle are also very interesting. I can see a Takara fox missing in my collection among your additions, I have to put it in my search list. These forest composition models have also a lot to debate. Congratulations! Very Happy

Thank you so much, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I will attempt to get a photo of the TM wolf in a few days. I am currently dealing with a 'monsoon' effect where I live, it's been windy and pouring down rain for a while now. bounce Laughing The TM wolf is marked 1995 and feels like it is solid. I originally had a walking TM 1995 wolf too (had two actually) but somehow managed to sell not one but both of them. I'm not sure how in the world I ended up selling both when I only ever had intentions of selling one but...at least I have the howling wolf now. Very Happy

And yes, yet another fox to add to your searching list! Laughing It is a fantastic little fox! I think most of those composition animals are actually copies of some of the ones from brands like Elastolin and Lineol. They are pretty lightweight and don't seem to be quite as nice quality but they are still interesting figures. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:51 am

Fallon, just take all the time you need. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Some lovely and wonderful models,congrats Applause Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:17 am

Some lovely and wonderful models,congrats Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:19 am

I have to say, big congrats on the Mr. Z wolf. Will you get the other three color phases?

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:50 am

I have to say, big congrats on the Mr. Z wolf. Will you get the other three color phases?

Thank you! I actually have not seen the other three color phases for affordable prices. (I got the one I have for $20.00 + free shipping.) Most are around $100 each not including shipping so I'm holding off on them for now. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:38 am

Once again another month has passed. I have another load of animals to share though despite deep financial problems due to continuous medical bills. I went through my additions topic though and found several animals I missed showing that I got throughout this year.

Here they are:

Mojo Fun Border Collie
Mojo Fun Fox
Safari LTD 2018 Siamese Cat
2018 Safari LTD Grey Tabby Cat (Eyes need to be repainted)
2017 Safari LTD Kookaburra
2018 Safari LTD Florida Panther

Vintage Dollhouse Mother Cat and Kittens

Lincoln Logs "Wolf Lodge" Husky Figure

Marvel Comics Black Wolf Figure

G.I. Joe Timber the Wolf (white version)

Unknown brand black raven figure
Unknown brand rats

Joy City animals

Vintage Marx Box Animals

Old Lineol wolf in which I got for nearly nothing on eBay. Before photo and then after photo when I restored him. (He only had 4% of his original paint work left when I got him.)

Homies Chief Wolf (Gumball Machine prise)

Yowies Rescue Series chameleon

Carved wood Husky Figure

Extremely Rare Kaiyodo Asahiyama CapsuleZoo Special Edition Black phase wolf  (Same mould as the rare Japanese wolf)

Kaiyodo Snakes (freebies that came with Asahiyama Wolf)

Breyer Black Phase Wolf Miniature  (From haunted hayride playset)

From Christophe Very Happy

PV Lioness
Kaiyodo Meerkat
K&M Condor

From Andreas Very Happy
Nosco Wolf and Weasel

Thank you so much, Christophe and Andreas!

That is all I have to show for now. I have a select few animals coming my way that I will share in the coming weeks!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:19 am

Very nice additions Fallon, congratulations :). I especially like the unknown brand figurines :)

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 am

Very nice additions Fallon,  congratulations :).  I especially like the unknown brand figurines :)

Thank you! I'd like to find out the brands of those unknown figures. The least I know about them is that they are from an action figure set. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:25 am

Lots of great additions Fallon! What a nice work you did saving that beautiful Lineol figure. Very Happy Oh, I wished you could be soon free of these medical bills. Our lifes have always lot of priorities and some are not even under our personal choice. However, it is great to see your collection in continuous expansion and how nice that you always find so diversified material. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:10 am

Again you present to us so many, interesting and different models Fallon. Great new bunch ! cheers
This Unknown brand black raven figure look`s very interesting. Is it look`s nice from under ?
I also like very much the new Safari Siamese Cat :)
The 2018 Safari Florida Panther will look great with better painted face ... :)

And of course your new wolves are great models !
Congratulations !

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:02 am

I looked at the humongous pile of new animals I have acquired over the past few months today after work and decided...

"Enough is enough...I've got to take photos now for my additions topic before I end up with a small tote full of these new additions." Laughing

And it took me about 20 mins to do so but here they all are!  Due to the volume, most are photographed in groups.

Felines (mainly wild)

Canines (again mainly wild)

Takara TOMY Ania Special Edition Polar Wolf

Vintage Plastic "Japan" German Shepherd

1999 Action Products Spotted Hyena

CultureFly Ghost Dire Wolf from Game of Thrones

Lineol Wolves... (because the three I have weren't enough of course, lol.)

Epoch Wolf Set with Little Red Riding Hood

Big group:

Club Earth (and a few TM) Butterflies

Club Earth , PV, and few other Fish

Safari LTD Authentics

PV Wolverine

Yowies Series 3

PV Birds

AAA Ducks

Putz Bison and Wolf

Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:37 am

Great group of animals to your collection.

Nice pictures. I see rare wolves.

Congrats. cheers

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:16 am

Great additions Fallon cheers

I have a bias for the AAA ducks, it's great to watch something else than another Mallard. I also like very much the Putz pair, they are full of naive poetry drunken

And, by the way... BIG congratulation for doing this Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:18 am

You additions are always interesting Fallon. I never heard about Putz before. You know more about that?

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:47 am

Amazing additions!! I recongize a few Laughing Wink

Those AAA ducks, nice catch!!
And great new canines! Big congrats.

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:03 am

It is always a joy to see your additions, you always show something new! Very Happy Well, Putz seems to be a German vintage company of decorative figures or so, not new but something to find out. Soon all Lineol wolves on planet will be in your collection. Laughing
Is that the Anise swallotail I see on top of your butterflies? We need it on TAI as well if you have any TM butterfly not pictured [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Club Earth fishe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are also missing, could you check if you got any of them? Congratulations and thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Liiolii

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Great additions! Love the AAA ducks! PV birds are not bad either. Colourful and neat.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D   

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 1.12.18 HUGE HEAP! :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10