Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 10:39 am

Your acquisitions are always party time for me. I really enjoy watching them and I always need to scroll back to be sure that I missed the niminum possible. Wink
Some of them are really rare, others uknown and many are very beautiful and not easy to obtain. I love especially the Kaiyodo serval, the Play Visions frogs and please, if you find another fox from the K&M European tube, let me know once I still miss it. Congratulations for all your wonderful new figures and enjoy your vacations! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:25 am

Wow wow Fallon. Big congratulations!!

Especially the tiny fishes!! Can i share your pic in my searchlist? Do you know the colour variations of the AAA leopard? :)

If you will trade / or sale them please let me know :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Your acquisitions are always party time for me. I really enjoy watching them and I always need to scroll back to be sure that I missed the niminum possible. Wink
Some of them are really rare, others uknown and many are very beautiful and not easy to obtain. I love especially the Kaiyodo serval, the Play Visions frogs and please, if you find another fox from the K&M European tube, let me know once I still miss it. Congratulations for all your wonderful new figures and enjoy your vacations! Very Happy

Many thanks, Roger! Very Happy I will most certainly let you know if I come across another K&M Europeon fox. Wink

widukind wrote:
Wow wow Fallon. Big congratulations!!

Especially the tiny fishes!! Can i share your pic in my searchlist? Do you know the colour variations of the AAA leopard? :)

If you will trade / or sale them please let me know :)

Thank you, Andreas! Yes, you can use the pic of the tiny fishes for your searchlist. :) As for the color variants of the AAA leopard, I've seen it in all black, regular leopard colors, as well as pale grey with black spots and then the darker grey as shown above. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:04 pm

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 12:18 am

Oh, wow. congrats. lovely additions!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 12:29 am

I ,seen your pictures, and is necessary to say, you gift great impulse to your collection.

Many variety. congratulations.

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:43 pm

Love the huskey's
shiba with the play bow
ermine look so cute to
and the serval is actually great!
Also like the birds and bats !
Sooo many to see congratz on them all Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:00 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Oh, wow. congrats. lovely additions!

Thank you! Very Happy

landrover wrote:

I ,seen your pictures, and is necessary to say, you gift great impulse to your collection.

Many variety. congratulations.

Thank you! Very Happy

Dum_my wrote:
Love the huskey's
shiba with the play bow
ermine look so cute to
and the serval is actually great!
Also like the birds and bats !
Sooo many to see congratz on them all Very Happy

Many thanks! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 2:57 am

Seeing I have not updated this topic since my vacation in July, I figured I should share my additions from the past few months. pale

I recieved many wonderful figures from several trades, the first being from Julie. Very Happy I traded a group of P.E.C. animals and a PV sloth and got an entire pack of wolves and german shepherds in return! Aren't they such an eclectic bunch? I absolutely love them all! Many thanks, Julie!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Closeups of this cutie, a flocked Trudi German Shepherd figure complete with his felt bag.

The second trade: from Karin. Very Happy I recieved a beautiful serval cat by Agata as well as an adorable small flocked tiger. As some already know, I love Servals and welcome them into my collection whenever I can since they are so rare to come by. Many thanks, Karin! flower

Another trade this time with Beatrice brought many rare K&M's, Club Earth and PV's into my collection as well as the McDonald's Arctic Fox. (Hoping Beatrice is ok though because I have not heard from her for awhile. Sad )

And an additional package from Karin containing two rare AAA wolf pups (shown with my mother AAA wolf) I have been searching for as well as a paint variant of the PV African Wild Dog. I'm ecstatic to have all three of these treasures in my collection, a big THANK YOU to Karin!

I also recieved a package from Roger containing the ever so difficult to acquire Open Prom Toys figures. I longed for all for of these and so happy Roger and Songbird were able to acquire them. Very Happy Many, many thanks Roger! It would not have been possible without you!

Among all these amazing packages and trades, I also found some more animals hiding in cheap lots of eBay and in flea markets:

Canines:

Wolves:

Felines:

A few major brand models:

Vintage Plastic Animals:

Toy Major Turtles and unmarked Crocodiles/ Alligators

Unmarked animals:

Yowie Australia

Takara TOMY Ania

P.E.C.

K&M and Play Visions

Yowie US Series 4

Mattel Polar Bear and Arctic Fox

4 unmarked birds:

And a Kitan Club Snail

Plush Additions:

Ravensden Wolf

Ghost Direwolf from Game of Thrones

E&J Classics Wolf

Especially For You Husky Plush

Ark Toys Red Fox

Fiesta Standing Red Fox

That's all I have for now!

landrover

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 3:09 am

WOW FALLON, Many models of different brand.

Many wolves amd many Yowies.Congrats. Applause

You will need a lot of shelves to put these animals. flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 1:33 pm

Your additions are always impressive despite your collecting taste our being apparently focused in dogs and cats. That's the most abrangent selectiveness I know. Laughing
I always enjoy watching what you find, it is always so unexpectable with lots of surprises. I am glad you enjoy the OpenProm figures. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 1:51 pm

You are very welcome! Very Happy I still need to update my new addition photos here on STS, because I received one of my Holy Grails from Fallon that I still need to show here *blushes*

But where to begin with the rest of the amazing finds you have found!
My eyes can't keep up with all the beauty and interesting figures and my Wish List is yelling at me to update it XD

Oh and about Beatrice, she is moving Wink

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 3:47 pm

Amazing new additions! Congratulations on getting so many wonderful new models at once. I especially love the Trudi German Shepherd.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 5:09 pm

Big congratulations Fallon

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:20 pm

Well...I certainly haven't been on here awhile have I? The last few months were incredibly busy for me between my job and keeping my health problems in check. I had surgery a little over a week ago and have only gotten fully back to normal within the last few days. My sick leave ends today and I unfortunately have to go back to work tomorrow.

Of course in all the months of my absence from here, I managed to accumulate new additions while selling and trading many others. My biggest purchase was buying an entire collection of Play Visions, Schleich, Safari LTD, Papo, CollectA, and Bullyland figures from a fellow collector solely for the purpose to not only add animals to my collection but also replace current ones in my collection that were not in as ideal shape as I wished them to be in. This move resulted in lots of duplicates so I have been selling off the extras since then.

To start...some new wolves (but not a whole lot surprisingly). I finally achieved getting one of the painted versions of the Chris Hess wolf and as a result, sold my custom painted one to make room for it.

I also bought the new Schleich wolves even though I'm not too fond of them.

In the large collection I bought off another collector, I ended up with a beautiful Bullyland Alaskan Wolf...new with tag yet to boot too! Very Happy

And from Yvette, the Toy Major copies of Safari LTD'S Vanishing Wild wolves.

Some other wild canines...

Dogs:

2019 Scheich Shiba Inu Set

Kaiyodo Shiba Inu

Marusan Shiba Inu

Chap Mei German Shepherd

Schleich Advent Calendar Swiss Shepherds

Marauder Task Force Dogs

Wild Felines

Tigers

1985 Wildlife Artists 'Smalls of the Wild" Tiger Cub

Cheetahs

Terra Battat Cheetahs

Leopards and panthers:

Other felines

2019 Schleich Lynx

Kaiyodo Jaguar

Domestic Cats (Marusan, Schleich, and Bullyland)

Birds

Fish, Reptiles, Amphibians, Insects

More Animals

Complete Yowie Series 4 Set (Animals only)

Safari LTD Incredible Creatures Chinchilla

Safari LTD 2019 Primates Toob

I have several more animals enroute to me as well as ones on back order for the coming months!

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 12:35 am

What....¡ wow

you will need other shelves, because is a big lot.

Many variety of wolves to enrich your collection. Applause

Nice pictures of felines.

I see anhinga different of mine, your model has white lines, the mine is totaly black.

Other birds are beautiful .I will buy the chinchilla and toob of primates.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 8:11 am

HOLY HAMSTER !!! What a huge lot of goodies affraid

I want to comment/praise on so many , that I forget which ones, when I start typing drunken

For instance, I see there must have been som dogs in a Schleich Adventcalendar, which we missed in TAI Very Happy

CONGRATULATIONS with all these beauties !
And my good wishes for your health ! It sounds hard that you begin working so soon after a surgery silent

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 1:59 pm

Great additions Fallon

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:01 pm

Wonderful additions! Applause Applause Applause

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 7:00 pm

Wonderful additions! Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 2:02 pm

Gosh, Fallon, look at all those gorgeous additions.. I have no words silent Laughing I was lucky enough to see lots of your additions on Instagram, but these pictures are even better! Amazing!!

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
K&M and Play Visions

Oh my look at that Florida manatee mom drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Vintage Plastic Animals:

A Congo peafowl!!! Which model/brand is it??
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Pardofelis wrote:

Vintage Plastic Animals:

A Congo peafowl!!! Which model/brand is it??

Oh, i dont see that. These birds are Azur :)

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 8:44 pm

It don't pretend to be a male Congo peafowl displaying? Because colours and shape matches very well... (it's under the horses, over the rabbit family)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:24 pm

Well...it's been the better part of 6 months since I last updated this topic so I guess I better update it again lol. It's hard to believe a few years back I updated this topic nearly every day haha. 

For starters, in the last 6 months or so, I recieved packages from dear, Karin, Yvette and Julie!

Here are all the wonderful newbies Julie gave me in a trade earlier this year. Lots of wolves and german shepherds, a few other canines and feline and an adorable fuzzy Trudi Husky!  Very Happy

Then I recieved a big box from dear Yvette full of Schleich Classics & minis and many other goodies including a boxed Club Earth Polar Animal Set!

Next up, a trade package from Karin! Contained a few long wanted AAA animals, PVs, a Schleich kitty for repainting and other surprises!

Big THANK YOUs to Karin, Yvette, and Julie for all the wonderful new additions!

Now onto other new additions.

With many thanks to JungleJim (James) on eBay, I was able to acquire not one but 2 longtime grails of mine. The Colorata Wild Bears & Dogs Grey Wolf and Arctic Fox:

This lovely JIM Red Fox (I still need to photograph the other animals that came with it.)

And a paint variant of the PV Maned Wolf. I presume this particular one is from the 5 piece blister card set.

From MiniZoo I picked up the new PNSO Cheetah, 2019 CollectA Leopard, 2018 CollectA African Civet, Science & Nature Kakapo, and both Reissued CollectA Wolves.

From Samson Dino (MonsterHouseHK) I picked up 2 AAA Lynx cubs and an additional 2 AAA Lynx Adults from a seller on Amazon:

From Todocoleccion I picked a vintage french fox figure, Miniland wolf, vintage wolf figure 

Other new additions:

Birds:

Felines:

Canines:

Vintage original tenite Prototype 60mm Wolf sculpture from the long gone Loius MARX Toy Company. (Came from the modeling room of their Glen Dale, VA plant.)

Miscellaneous other figures:

I still have a few to photograph but that's all I have to share for now!

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next